Start by marking “Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 4” as Want to Read:
Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 4

Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 4 (Suki-tte Ii na yo #4)

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  1,297 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Mei Tachibana has spent her 16 years without making either boyfriend or friends. One day, she drop-kicks a popular boy in school, Yamato Kurosawa, because of a misunderstanding but for some reason it seems that he takes a liking to her and one-sidedly claims that they’re friends. Furthermore, he not only protects Mei from a stalker, he does it with a kiss…?!!
174 pages
Published January 13th 2010 by Kōdansha

To ask other readers questions about Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 4

Amanda L
Ok! This volume was better than the previous ones. Finally, I saw some sort of plot here. The new guy, Kai is cool and I think we needed him to warm things up.
Beckiezra
3.5 even, I liked the direction the story was going in this volume, more main characters' relationship conflict and development, less side characters' relationships. I liked the (re)introduction of Kai to the story, I thought he was just going to be part of a love triangle as a rival for Mei's affection so it was nice to find out he was already part of the story back in Volume 1. The bullying issues were really emphasized in this volume as well and I think there was some good advice for anyone e ...more
Lex (Fastidious Reader)
Jan 06, 2013 Lex (Fastidious Reader) rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Lex (Fastidious Reader) by: Rachel
Damn. It's been a long time since I cried because of a manga. Well, a shoujo manga one. Naruto and One Piece are constantly making me cry every now and then. But this is the first time in ages I read a shoujo manga that really makes me cry.

Er. I feel Mei. What Aiko said about Yamato being a 'nice to everyone' kind of person, I know how it feel too. Eh. I kinda experience those things too. :/ I did what she did. Well except saying I don't want to continue it anymore. Cause I like him too much. Y
Ivana Ciglar
May 17, 2014 Ivana Ciglar rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
Shelves: friendship, romance, manga

Getting more complicated... interesting :)

Mei: "...Yamato, I love you, Yamato. The truth is, I want to... call you "Yamato" forever."

The greatest obstacle so far is threatening Mei/Yamato relationship.

Yamato accepted Megumi's offer to start modeling with her. Mei, Asami and Aiko accompanied them on the set. Yamato and Megumi were doing a theme 'lovers on a date' and they were so natural at it and they looked so good together that Mei felt totally left out. She felt inferior to Megumi and started
Ameyia
Plot Line:
Tachibana Mei, who has been living for 16 years without friends or boyfriends, is somehow loved by the most popular guy in school, Kurosawa Yamato. Although Mei doesn't open up easily, she is attracted to the sincere and kind Yamato. Mei is beginning to blossom into a girl as she becomes aware of the love she feels for Yamato.

But trouble is brewing. An Amateur model named Megumi wants Yamato for herself and transferred to their school. She asked Yamato to become a model. Although, Mei
Judy (Geeky Reading)
~4/5

This volume continues the Megumi plot, with her making friends with everyone, continuing to bring Yamato to model with her. This does new things to Mei, makes her do surprising things. This is a test to Yamato and her, and it’s not over.

We meet an old friend of Yamato’s, Kai, who Mei inadvertently meets first. He’s a nice guy, but he’s also still hurting from the bullying he went through in middle school. This is a nice contradiction to Mei, who has gone through bullying before, but has a di
Cassie
Silly boy!! Glad you finally woke up and realized what you were doing to your girlfriend. But now it seems like she may have found someone who will fight you for her love and affection... And from a most hilarious source!
Kimi
Haha! She said it!!!!! Tee Hee. Yamato is super hot and would make a fantastic model, but the fact that he chose Mei is so !@#$%^&*(*&^%$#!!!!!! I just can't even!!! So many happy feelings all at once.
Jo Veloria
I fucking love the ILLUSTRATION! THE IMAGES! IT'S VERY SWOONING!!! I remember reading this way back in 2010 (I think) anyway, this is one of the manga that very smutty and sexy. >:")
Francisca
Regularmmente no me gusta tanto el shojo, pero este esta muy genial. De hecho creo que me gustan mucho mas los personajes secundarios que los protagonistas jiji
Keanna
Mei's character is really growing and I really enjoy her and Yamato's relationship progression. I love the simple piece of advice she gives Kai and makes him think.
Anita Truong
Cute start to a shoujo manga series.

See my bundle "not-a-review" for Volumes 1 to 4 at Book Abyss via BookLikes.
Alexandra
I checked it out, I cringed, I squeed. best volume so far!
Alba
Jan 05, 2013 Alba rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Those guys are getting a lot more cuter with the time, but the story... we will see
Jessica
spoiler: extended subplot about cell phone charm.
CJ - So, you wanna play with magic?
Mei was a little too insecure for me in this one
Theodore
Theodore marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Joti
Joti marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
  • アオハライド [Ao Haru Ride] 4 (Blue Spring Ride, #4)
  • オオカミ少女と黒王子 [Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji] 6 (Wolf Girl and Black Prince, #6)
  • Hiyokoi 3
  • Happy Marriage ?!, volume 5
  • L-DK, Vol. 09
  • 世界一初恋 ~小野寺律の場合5~プレミアムアニメDVD付き限定版
かなえ 葉月 is a manga artist and writer from Chigasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan , born in 1980 September.
More about Kanae Hazuki...

Suki-tte Ii na yo (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 1
  • Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 8
  • Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 9
  • Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 10
  • Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 11
Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 1 Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 2 Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 3 Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 5 Suki-tte Ii na yo, Volume 6