Start by marking “Seven Steps to Moral Intelligence” as Want to Read:
Seven Steps to Moral Intelligence

Seven Steps to Moral Intelligence

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  3 reviews
How do we develop a good understanding of right and wrong? How do we change ourselves so that we can live by the universal, moral values of Islam? This handbook tells us how to go about changing ourselves in seven steps. Based on Imam Ghazali's teachings, this handbook is attractively laid out and easy to understand.

Musharraf Hussain is the chief executive of the Karimia I
Published April 1st 2010 by Kube Publishing Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Seven Steps to Moral Intelligence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seven Steps to Moral Intelligence

SISTERS Magazine
I’ve had a copy of the first of these titles (7 Steps to Moral Intelligence) since its initial publication back in 2009 and of course, when the opportunity arose to review it and its follow up, 7 Steps to Spiritual Intelligence, I leapt at it. I loved the first book which is based on Imam Ghazali’s teachings, and I dip into it regularly. The sequel is based not primarily (like its predecessor) on Imam Ghazali but relies also on a number of other classical scholars.
Both titles are small, clear, c
This book is an accessible version of a Khalid Murad's version which goes much more into depth about each of the morals.

The book looks and moral and immoral behaviour and guides the reader to take steps to reach a moral state. Although small in size, this book is one to read and digest and perhaps re-read if you want to implement the steps for a more moral existence.

The chapters are well divided and the use of diagrams makes this a self help book for those who want to improve their out look on
Sara El-Kady
Jun 29, 2010 Sara El-Kady rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Yasmen R S, Aliaa
Recommended to Sara by: Aliaa
Shelves: mindset
small brief guide to go on the right Islamic morals .. it highlighted many concepts and fixed other concepts that I misunderstood ..
Keka marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Christa marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Faith marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Ally Bakar
Ally Bakar marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Jasmine marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Fouad marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014 marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2014
Arfan Rahman
Arfan Rahman marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
Ezly Bazliyah harahap
Ezly Bazliyah harahap marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2013
Taty marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2013
Eman marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2013
Modest Girl
Modest Girl marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2013
Mirza Haq
Mirza Haq marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2013
Moataz Akram
Moataz Akram marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2012
Mohib Alvi
Mohib Alvi marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2012
Nadia marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2011
Ahmed Hossam
Ahmed Hossam marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2011
Omar marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2010
Amira Aboulrous
Amira Aboulrous marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2010
Seven Steps to Spiritual Intelligence The Five Pillars of Islam: Laying the Foundations of Divine Love and Service to Humanity Sawm Fasting in Ramadan - The expression of Divine Love through Self-Discipline