Start by marking “In Too Deep” as Want to Read:
In Too Deep

In Too Deep (Summer Of Scandals #2)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  491 ratings  ·  27 reviews
A fabulous summer two-in-one--twice the scandal all in one unforgettable volume!"Husband Material" by Brenda Jackson

"Beware the jilted husband: " Matthew Birmingham never played fair...especially when it came to his ex-wife. When she moved across the country, he moved back to their estate--back to their bedroom--determined to win back her love...by any means necessary.

"The
Published July 13th 2010 by Silhouette Books (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about In Too Deep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Too Deep

RomReader
Husband Material by Brenda Jackson:
Famous actress changes her mind about leaving her director ex-husband's summerhouse when he shows up to stay there as well b/c she wants to stop running away when things get tough in their r/s. Both Hero & heroine plan to seduce each other & then leave when the other gets hot & bothered. But their seductive maneuvers only result in a hot affair, which serves to make them realize how much in love they still are with one another. However, they have to
Kerry
Two great stories by authors Brenda Jackson and Olivia Gates.

"Husband Material by Brenda Jackson"

Matthew Birmingham is an award winning Hollywood director had believed he married the love of his life, the woman who he would spend the rest of his life with but after three years of marriage it ended with him being served divorce papers by his wife Carmen Birmingham. Totally devastated he agrees to the divorce and now lives on the west coast.

Carmen Birmingham is an Oscar winning actress who was on
Jennie -  Webbweaver Reviews
I've only read The Sheikh's Bartered Bride by Olivia Gates which is the second story in this book.
All I can say is wow! Can this woman write an extremely intense novel or what?! Every page had me hanging on edge to find out how this will all pan out. I was turning the pages with fervour and looooved every minute of this story.
A fabulous read! Love Oluvia Gates.
Lady Raven RAVE!
Brenda Jackson

Live the story it's about a man and a wife who is divorce finding their way back to each other. They first got divorce because Carmen thought Matthew spent too much time wrapped up I. Work and not enough time with her. Not a bad read it's a quick short story, they were going at it like hot wild teenagers so that's not a bad thing.

Olivia Gates

Adham and sabrina's story was a bit ok, when it starts the couple seem normal then Adham was treating Sabrina cold and it was a bit frustratin
Lady Raven RAVE!
http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com for book lovers and readers

Brenda Jackson

Olivia Gates

Christa Runge
The Sheikh's Bargained Bride by Olivia Gates
When Sheihk Adham ben Khaleel ben Haamed Aal Ferjana noticed Sabrina Grant, she thought her dreams had come true. After 6 weeks of courting, he asked her to marry him. But after the wedding he didn’t touch her. Since her father died on their wedding night, maybe he was just giving her time to grieve. But on a trip to the Hamptons he was the loving husband. When she found out the romance was because of a bargain struck between her father and Adham it ex
Ladyacct
Both shorts were great although they would have made even better longer stories. I missed the first book in this series but I was not aware it was part of one.
Judie
If you're up for a light, feel-good read, this is one of your best bets. Very easy to flip through, no stress. :)
Nina
Husband Material by Brenda Jackson: **4 Stars**

The Shiekh's Bargained Bride by Olivia Gates: **2 Stars**
Lena Kyrollos
Ms Jackson's book was OK I guess, just very predictable. Ms. Gates's book was amazing and twisty as usual!
Taz Will
I enjoyed Matthew and Carmen's story it was just too short. Them being stuck together was great though, it forced them to interact and admit that they still wanted each other. Once they started it was hot and steamy. Great read.

Adham had me fooled, I thought he was really in love with Sabrina. Then when it all came to light I just knew she was in on it in some kind of way. I enjoyed her standing up to him but he didn't have to blow up their situation to the world. I'd love to hear what happened
Maire
The Sheikh’s Bargained Bride by Olivia Gates
Sheikh Adham Aal Ferjani of Khumayrah & Sabrina Grant
This is the fourth novella story out of six in the Summer for Scandal Series set in the Hamptons in New York.
Sheikh Adham Aal Ferjani is the typical alpha supreme male. He is not as alpha as he will soon find out. Adham has struck a bargain with Sabrina Grant’s father who is heavily in debt. He will pay his debts and in return Adham will marry the virginal Sabrina. Unbeknownst to Sabrina naively
Joyce Freeman
Brenda Jackson is absolutely one of my favorite writers. I love the way she brings out a love story and is able to bring you in to the story in such a way that you feel like you're actually living the story. I could definitely understand the main characters feelings about being alone when her husband wasn't around in her time of need I could definitely empathize with her.
Kaffi
~!~ 2 quick romantic reads for the price of one ~!~

2 for 1...who can ask for more? Oh yeah, you can ask for them to BOTH be good - and boy are these good! There is no reason to review each book separately, because what it all boils down to is: both books have the same strengths, just in different ways.
Both of these stories share these awesome qualities:
*Well written and edited
*H and h that you care about
*Great storyline that keeps you from putting the book down
*Hot sex scenes
*Quick read to give
Dorel
In this set of books the story lines are really good. I really liked the hot & steamy scenes. In the first book I felt sorry for the main characters. I really liked how both books ended. I really liked how this set introduced me to author Olivia Gates I would love to read more books by her.
Jasbell76
I only read the story by Olivia Gates (one of my fav authors) this was my first book by her, I loved it. 5 stars!!!
Debra Odom
If you are looking for a steamy romance book and it is a quick read, this is the book for you.
Marie
Wow, this one was a page turner from beginning to end, I am still trying
to decide which book I liked the most. As a Brenda Jackson fan, this
was a refreshing new story from her. While I enjoy all her series, it
is good to read a fresh new book with a twist that you do not see in any
of her other books. And I always enjoy a story of renewed love. As for
Ms. Gates, this is my first time reading any of her work and it was a
good book to start with. They are both treasures for fans of the genre,
th
Natasha Frazier
I enjoyed both stories! Both Brenda and Olivia did a great job with the stories. I love romance novels so I enjoyed reading the issues of the characters in Brenda and Olivia's stories. Olivia's story was a little different than any one that I've previously read. I couldn't put the book down. I'm a romantic at heart so I enjoyed falling in love with someone else's love story. :-)
LaTonya
Two good reads in one book! I enjoyed both stories and this was a quick read. As usual, I always enjoy reading Brenda Jackson's love stories and Husband Material didn't disappoint. This was my first time reading anything by Olivia Gates and I was pleased with The Sheikh's Bargained Bride and I definitely plan on reading more from her.
Theresa
Husband Material was an average read. The Sheikh's Bargained Bride, even though I prefer Olivia Gates' full length sheikh book, was still great.
Mariah
LOVED The Sheikh's Bargained Bride, by Olivia Gates. Husband Material by Brenda Jackson though, not so much.
Shone
Jun 30, 2011 Shone rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Romance junkies
Not only were these two great romance stories. I learned about horses and the sport of polo.
Tanya Mayes
really enjoyed both books wanted more the books were to short.
Darlene

I give this short story a 3.5.
Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . .
It all about what you can't have x2.
Gorgeouskikay
Gorgeouskikay marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
  • Million-Dollar Marriage Merger (Napa Valley Vows, #1)
  • Billionaire, M.D.
  • Lovers Premiere
  • Tempt Me at Midnight
  • The Secretary's Bossman Bargain
  • Seduced: The Unexpected Virgin (The Takeover #2)
  • Expecting the Rancher's Heir (Dynasties: The Jarrods #3)
  • Claiming Her Billion-Dollar Birthright (Dynasties: The Jarrods #1)
  • A Valentine Kiss: Cupids Bow\Made In Heaven\Matchmaker
  • Living Large

Brenda Jackson was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. She got married to Gerald, her high school sweetheart, in 1972 after graduating from high school. She went on to earn a degree in business administration from Jacksonville University, and to expand their family by having two sons, Gerald Jr. and Brando
More about Brenda Jackson...

Summer Of Scandals (3 books)
  • Secrets, Lies...and Seduction
  • Winning It All (Silhouette Desire)
Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5) Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands #1) Thorn's Challenge (The Westmoreland Series) A Little Dare (The Westmoreland Series) Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)