Start by marking “Seduced” as Want to Read:
Seduced

Seduced

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  141 ratings  ·  14 reviews
HOW LONG CAN A WOMAN RESIST THE WORLD'S MOST SINFULLY TEMPTING LOVER?

He's a dangerous rogue, rumored to have shot his brother for a dukedom. She's a headstrong beauty with plans to marry for love. When they meet, it's passionate dislike at first sight. Until a compromising situation has them walking down the aisle, vowing to cherish and honor each other for life.

Suddenly,
Published April 1st 2003 by Forever

To ask other readers questions about Seduced, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduced

LuvGirl
At first the witty comments of the hero amused me, but after a while the cutting banter between him and the heroine started to get extremely annoying. The heroine in particular was really nasty and I found myself disliking her. Knowing that the rest of the plot with the hero being a suspect in the murder of of his brother was not one of my favorite themes, I decided to end the torture at 30%. Hey, but If you like your hero and heroine always going at each other's throats with cutting comments th ...more
RomReader
Grandaughter of newly-titled cobbler earl is caught in compromising position with infamous Duke of Death & marries him but threatens to not ever have sex with him b/c she wants to avoid a marraige her aunt's who was much hurt by her adulterous husband. Time with each other in Hero's remote Welsh castle & their seductive competition brings them surprising intimacy with each other. But investigation over Hero's older brother's death hampers their burgeoning r/s.

I thought [[ASIN:0446611301
L8blmr
Nov 21, 2008 L8blmr rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Lovers of English historical romance with witty repartee
Recommended to L8blmr by: I wish I could remember!
This is some kind of a record for me - happily surprised yet again by a book that was recommended by someone so long ago I can't remember who it was! This was a new author for me and I really enjoyed the snapppy (and sometimes snippy) dialogue between the H/h, some of it quite risque, especially for the time(if I knew my English history I'd tell what era it was; 1819 was the year). At any rate, though not perfect (it moved too slowly at times and the heroine stayed too harsh too long for my liki ...more
Rebecca Bodiford
Seduced: funny banter that made me smile more than a few times, more about relationships than about sex, there is actually one true sex scene in the whole book. Lucien I love that name by the way try's to put up this I'm an evil rake that may or may not have murdered my brother facade. Elizabeth sees through all his tough macho bull crap and constantly calls his bluff. Most of the book is a tug of war to see who can best who. Until the last few pages and the Elizabeth is this hero that saves the ...more
LJ
From Publishers Weekly
Though Britton's newest Regency-era romp (following Enchanted by Your Kisses) doesn't begin with the words "Once upon a time," it has a fairy-tale quality that will easily disarm readers.

The book's unlikely Prince Charming is Lucien St. Aubyn, who's been dubbed the Duke of Death and the Rake of Ravenwood-the former because people close to him tend to die (including his father and brother) and the latter because he enjoys debauching innocent young women. The one woman he ca
Sweety
Actually i want to give 3,5 star.

The Hero name is Lucian, and the Heroine is Elizabeth.
The hero already twice meet with the heroine, but the heroine not like the hero, someday when the hero and heroine meet in the party, the hero bored and want to seduce the heroine,but they caught up, so they must marry, the hero tried to bribe the heroine to call off the wedding,but the heroine refused, so the MOC story begin.

I laugh when the hero lost the wager, and he must dress like a woman.
i adore the hero
Leah Angstman
Please do not ask me why I read this. I used to think I liked historical romances. This one has "witty" banter that will just make your head spin. Here's my review: http://alt-current.blogspot.com/2012/....
Nancy
When the Duke of Ravenwood, Lucien St. Aubyn, compromises Elizabeth Montclair, she is forced to marry him. Accompanying him to his estate after their hasty wedding, she wonders if he really did kill his brother as rumor has it. Her husband is a taciturn individual who has made up his mind to resist her charms. Can she seduce him to her bed?

Lucien would like nothing more than to show his bride the extent of his passion, but his personal demons keep him from his bride. When her saucy actions melt
Chio Duran
I liked this book very much, but the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I particularly didn't like the way the heroine was. I mean I love her attitude and her personality don't get me wrong, but I guess it was too much. I like a heroine who is willing to show her softest side. Anyway, I believe it was awesome the way the plot move along, especially the ups and downs (I guess more downs) of the relationship between Elizabeth and Lucien.
Patrícia
Cute story. Not that original (old marriage of convenience plot), but interesting nonetheless. Some historical innacuracies make the plot a bit out there, but hey, this is historical romance... it's not really meant to be that accurate. And the story is cute, as I said before.

But if I read about another guy named Lucien... well, grrr. At least this one wasn't blonde. O__o
Virginia
Although the writing seemed a bit uneven at times, I enjoyed the story and the banter. Some points were obvious but hey, it's a romance. What was I expecting?

Glad I found another Regency author that can write passably well. :)
Kym
This was another new author for me. I enjoyed this book and laughed out loud several times. It will be a long time before I forget the wager and use of fruit in this book. I will defiantely read more by this author.
Monia Iori
"Sedotta" di Pamela Britton, recensione di Monia Iori

Recensione su http://moniaiori-thesecretdoor.blogsp...
Miranda
This book kept me interested the whole time. Many places I tried my hardest to to laugh out loud. It was a very enjoyable book.
Ingrid
Ingrid marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Patty McKenna Van Hulle
Patty McKenna Van Hulle marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Maggie Humphreys
Maggie Humphreys marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Aress
Aress marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Amanda Liber
Amanda Liber marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Cathy Beckett
Cathy Beckett marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Elaine
Elaine marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Devil's Temptation
  • You And No Other
  • No Choice But Surrender
  • Holding Out For Skye
  • The Species Within (Battles in the Dark, #1)
  • Lie Down In Roses
  • A Matter of Choice
  • No Man's Bride (Misadventures in Matrimony, #1)
  • A Light for My Love
  • The Heiress (Bride Quest, #3)
  • How to Lose a Duke in Ten Days (What Happens in Scotland, #1)
  • Candra's Freedom (The Golden Key Chronicles #2)
  • The Wicked Earl  (Harlequin Historical Series, #843)
  • When We Touch (Graham, #6)
  • Countess Confidential
  • My False Heart (Lorimer Family & Clan Cameron, #1)
  • Fiance by Fate (Anyone But You, #1)
  • Tempted by Your Touch (Brides of the Bloodstone, #1)
With over a million books in print, Pamela Britton likes to call herself the best known author nobody’s ever heard of. Of course, that’s begun to change thanks to a certain licensing agreement with that little racing organization known as NASCAR.

Nowadays it’s not unusual to hear her books being discussed by the likes of Jay Leno, Keith Olbermann, or Stephen Colbert. Flip open a magazine and you mi
More about Pamela Britton...
In The Groove (NASCAR, #2) Dangerous Curves (NASCAR, #1) Total Control (NASCAR, #5) To The Limit (NASCAR, #4) On The Edge (NASCAR, #3)