Start by marking “Who Stole the Mona Lisa? (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #6)” as Want to Read:
Who Stole the Mona Lisa? (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #6)

Who Stole the Mona Lisa? (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels #6)

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  299 ratings  ·  14 reviews
When Geronimo Stilton finds out that the Pirate Cats are going back in time to Venice in the year 1517, he knows they must be after one thing: The Mona Lisa! Geronimo and friends must travel to Renaissance Italy to stop the Pirate Cats from stealing the Mona Lisa and taking credit for what is arguably the world’s most famous painting. But the Pirate Cats have an ace up the ...more
Published October 26th 2010 by Papercutz (first published November 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Who Stole the Mona Lisa?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Who Stole the Mona Lisa?

Dolly
Jul 28, 2011 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: children starting to read graphic novels
This is another fun story in the Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels and our girls really love them. They are a bit of a pain to read aloud, but once you get into them, the plot moves quickly. We liked this tale about Leonardo da Vinci and his paintings and inventions as well as Francis I, his patron. With the extra blurbs of information within the story, we learned a little about Renaissance history, too. We are looking forward to reading the next book, Dinosaurs in Action!
Jaca
Lina Hadjadj
comicccccccccccccccc
Callie Stillion
The Pirate Cats are sneaking into Leanardo De venci`s room and stealing the precious Mona Lisa! Bonzo, the most pethtic cat asks Tarsilla, 'How are we going to do it? Who`s going to do the most? When are we doing this? When?'
Adithi
It was O.K But was a kiddish book.
Nanette
Nov 19, 2011 Nanette rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Disclaimer: This series is another that I have translated, so once again, I'm prejudiced in favor...

Nonetheless, I have to admit that I think the Stilton graphic novels are cute and clever!
Duane
Fans of Geronimo Stilton will really enjoy reading the graphic novel version. A nice book to show reluctant readers.
Payton
They have to stop the pirate cats from getting the Mona Lisa painting and Thea is fake,but a pirate cat.
Brenna
My sister got this book from the library, but I ended up starting to read it too. =D
Fred
it's kind of a mystery story because it's Who stole the Mona Lisa.so it's intresting.
Angie
First ever actually read Geronimo Stilton.
I can see the appeal.
Theo
Good but predictable. Just like all rest.
Sandy
Nope, I guess I don't like graphic novels.
PWRL
Sep 13, 2012 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2012-new
A
E
O
SM
Camden
Camden marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Ally
Ally added it
Jul 27, 2015
Matz
Matz marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Tracy McGhee
Tracy McGhee marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Rae
Rae marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Marcie Miller
Marcie Miller marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Pranavan
Pranavan marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Jorge
Jorge added it
Jul 04, 2015
Nujhat
Nujhat marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
  • Big Trouble in the Big Apple (Thea Stilton)
  • Season of Promise (My America: Elizabeth's Jamestown Colony Diary, #3)
  • Time for Magic (WINX Club, Vol. 6)
  • Molly's Pilgrim
  • Turk and Runt: A Thanksgiving Comedy
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books have
More about Geronimo Stilton...

Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • The Discovery of America (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #1)
  • The Secret of the Sphinx (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #2)
  • The Coliseum Con (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #3)
  • Following the Trail of Marco Polo (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #4)
  • The Great Ice Age (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #5)
  • Dinosaurs in Action! (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #7)
  • Play It Again, Mozart! (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #8)
  • The Weird Book Machine (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #9)
  • Geronimo Stilton Saves the Olympics (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #10)
  • We'll Always Have Paris (Geronimo Stilton Graphic Novels, #11)
Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1) The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2) Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3) Geronimo Stilton, Secret Agent (Geronimo Stilton, #34) Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6)