Start by marking “I'm Not a Supermouse (Geronimo Stilton, #43)” as Want to Read:
I'm Not a Supermouse (Geronimo Stilton, #43)

I'm Not a Supermouse (Geronimo Stilton #43)

4.07  ·  Rating Details  ·  850 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
In each Geronimo Stilton book, another funny, cheesy adventure is always right around the corner. Each book is fast-paced, with lively full-color art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love.
Geronimo has always been a 'fraidy mouse, and his super-sporty friend Bruce Hyena decides that he needs to help Geronimo learn to keep calm in extreme situations. Bruce puts Geronimo t
Published July 1st 2013 by Scholastic (first published May 2008)

To ask other readers questions about I'm Not a Supermouse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'm Not a Supermouse

Srividya
May 01, 2014 Srividya rated it really liked it
Picked up this book as a means to chase away the blues and was truly amazed!

The story is very simple and straightforward and revolves around a mouse, who is the hero and runs a leading newspaper.However, he is by self affirmation as well as by consensus - "a scaredy mouse". After a harrowing experience, his friend decides to take him out on an adventure and teach him a few life truths. How he handles the adventures and what happens to him thereafter makes a real amusing read!

However, what reall
Anita
Mar 01, 2013 Anita rated it liked it
Oh Geronimo
Dree
Nov 02, 2010 Dree rated it liked it
An OK story, describing several different physical environments and what must be done to survive there.

The story itself is very choppy (which can actually make for a good bedtime story over a few nights!). My 7-year-old wanted to know more about the storm--hurricane? thunderstorms? tornadoes? if they kept the river form flooding, how were peoples' houses flooded? And a bunch more questions. Which led to a good discussion, with me unable to fully satisfy his questions about why the author didn't
Iris
Aug 23, 2015 Iris rated it liked it
funny
Vasushree.K.R
Jun 06, 2015 Vasushree.K.R rated it it was amazing
Farhana Faruq
Jan 01, 2011 Farhana Faruq rated it it was amazing
Shelves: early-readers
Geronimo finally learns how to stop being a wimpy cheesehead!

Another wonderful read. It's funny and interesting.. and has some very good points young (and old) can take from.

I agree with the reviewer who mentioned it is a little choppy - as in the story keeps jumping from thing to another to quickly, but overall I still liked it.

Graphically: the images and text are awesome!
Mary
Oct 18, 2015 Mary rated it really liked it
Shelves: library-books
Geronimo gets trapped in an elevator and panics. This causes his friend Bruce to take him out and help him learn some important things to help him in any future problems he might find himself in. They go to the desert, the North Pole, a jungle and then a cave. This helps when a disaster strikes close to home.
Jayfuson Vong
Nov 29, 2012 Jayfuson Vong rated it it was amazing
This book is great. He passed many deadly tasks. He could have been dead with his uncareful actions. The best part is seeing him singing in the dark. This book is about helping and teamwork. I hope everybody read it and learn from it.
Eagle
Dec 15, 2011 Eagle rated it really liked it
the people in the book are geronimo ,thea,bruce.and geronimo got stuk in the elvater.and went to avecner he wnet to 5 of them.BY MOLLY

Jessi Jensen
Jan 18, 2012 Jessi Jensen rated it it was ok
It was ok, but usually there is a mystery to be solved in these but its all about Gerniomo being scared. So i didnt exactly like it.
Jay
Jan 18, 2011 Jay rated it really liked it
This was one of the best Geronimo Stilton books I've read,But,I still have not read all of them
Alyssa
Feb 17, 2012 Alyssa rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anybody
Shelves: read-it-2012
i really liked it because the orangutan kept picking the lice out of Geronimo which was funny
Payton
May 26, 2013 Payton rated it really liked it
I think Bruce is very strong but crazy to let Geronimo encounter the most scariest monsters.
Sage
Nov 20, 2012 Sage rated it really liked it
this is such a fun book first the desert then the pole then the jungle , a great laugh
Aarifa the biggest animal lover in the world
Funny and weird. Really good books to read when you are bored!
Barnak
Oct 11, 2015 Barnak rated it really liked it
I liked how Bruce took Geronimo on many adventures.
Stacey
Jan 05, 2013 Stacey rated it it was amazing
We love all the Geronimo Stilton books in our home!
Priscilla
Jul 08, 2013 Priscilla rated it it was amazing
this book made me laugh so hard I could hardly breath.
Robin
Dec 14, 2012 Robin rated it really liked it
i like part were he is in the jungle
Saathvik
Aug 13, 2015 Saathvik rated it it was amazing
Shelves: geronimo
it was very very funny
Eric
Nov 04, 2011 Eric rated it it was amazing
this is good stuff to read
Michelle
Josh
Sep 06, 2012 Josh rated it really liked it
it rocks
Rohit
Rohit marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2016
mahesh
mahesh rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2016
Witchenie Theodore
Witchenie Theodore marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2016
Katty
Katty marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2016
  • Thea Stilton and the Ghost of the Shipwreck (Thea Stilton #3)
  • Driven by Emotions (Disney/Pixar Inside Out)
  • Henry and Mudge and the Tumbling Trip (Henry and Mudge, #27)
  • Trouble at the Arcade (The Hardy Boys: Secret Files, #1)
  • Miss Holly Is Too Jolly! (My Weird School, #14)
  • Giants Don't Go Snowboarding (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #33)
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books hav
More about Geronimo Stilton...

Geronimo Stilton (1 - 10 of 63 books)
  • Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1)
  • The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2)
  • Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3)
  • I'm Too Fond of My Fur! (Geronimo Stilton, #4)
  • Four Mice Deep in the Jungle (Geronimo Stilton, #5)
  • Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton, #6)
  • Red Pizzas for a Blue Count (Geronimo Stilton, #7)
  • Attack of the Bandit Cats (Geronimo Stilton, #8)
  • A Fabumouse Vacation for Geronimo (Geronimo Stilton, #9)
  • All Because of a Cup of Coffee (Geronimo Stilton, #10)