Start by marking “Sex and the City 2: The Stories. The Fashion. The Adventure.” as Want to Read:
Sex and the City 2: The Stories. The Fashion. The Adventure.

Sex and the City 2: The Stories. The Fashion. The Adventure.

Your bookshelf is about to get a whole lot sexier. As the highly anticipated Sex and the City 2 hits theaters, Running Press presents the official companion book, available both in paperback and as a deluxe hardcover edition.With style emulated by millions of women, Carrie Bradshaw has become the fashion icon of our day. Nearly half of this book is devoted to showcasing an ...more
Published May 27th 2010 by Headline Book Publishing (first published May 14th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Sex and the City 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sex and the City 2

Chrissie
The first thing I have to say about this book is that it is absolutely gorgeous!!! It has got a lovely padded cover and has pages and pages of beautiful pictures of the locations in which the film is set. Although this is not normally the type of book that I would go out to buy, I was so pleased when it came through my letterbox because a book this gorgeous would be a welcome addition to any woman’s bookshelf.

Once I stopped drooling over the cover and actually opened the book I wasn’t disappoint
Apr 01, 2013 Sarah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fast on the heels of the wildly popular companion to Sex and the City: The movie comes this equally sexy and stylish companion to the sequel.

Sex and the City 2 picks up two years after the first motion movie left off, when our four favorite friends are embarking on the trip of a lifetime to the exotic world of Middle East. The book gives readers an all-access tour of the movie-making process, with behind-the-scenes stories from producer and star Sarah Jessica Parker and writer and director Micha
Redfox5
Mar 31, 2016 Redfox5 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction, usa, tv-show
I feel like 100% more effort went into this Movie book, unlike the last one, this book includes interviews and a much more in depth look at the locations and the fashion.

And yes I actually loved this film, I know it gets lots of hate and I'm not sure why! Perfect for Sex and the City fans!
PurplyCookie
With style emulated by millions of women, Carrie Bradshaw has become the fashion icon of our day. Nearly half of this book is devoted to showcasing and detailing the wardrobe and accessories worn by the women in the movie. Full of beautiful color photography, this book does not disappoint visually.

As a complete guide to "Sex and the City 2", the book is also filled with exclusive plot details, interviews with cast and crew, and never-before-told stories about the making of the film.

The emphasis
Jovy
Jun 27, 2013 Jovy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've always loved Carrie's style since the first episode. This gives you their stories, fashion style and their adventure.

Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda became style icons the first few seconds of their very first episode eons (lol) ago. I love all the Halston dresses - the short peach Venus dress with the moon and star necklace, the long orange spaghetti strap electric pleated dress, and the long light peach or light pink halter top cotton dress.

I do think its ridiculous wearing Manolo
Elizabeth
Feb 08, 2013 Elizabeth rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I looked at this for outfit inspiration too. This one is better, because it describes the outfits in much more detail, devoting an entire two page spread to at least half of SJP's outfits and one page to all the rest, but the outfits are not as good as in the first movie or the series, so there's that. The way the outfits are put together in the first movie is more attainable. This one contained more Middle Eastern inspired clothes, which is not really practical for my city life.
Chrystal Snowdrop Dreams
I always love looking through these SATC books to see all the amazing fashion choices that I will never be able to pull off ever. Loved some of the clothes in this one and the amazing details of Carrie and Big's new apartment. Guess I need to sit down and finally watch this movie now. Perhaps tonight since I own it.

Danielle
Jul 28, 2012 Danielle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Movie 2 collectors book
Kristen
Feb 09, 2013 Kristen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not a novel, just a beautiful collection of clothes, bags, jewelry and shoes!
Brenda Haddon
Feb 20, 2015 Brenda Haddon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!
Beth
Sep 17, 2014 Beth rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think this book was better than the movie. Loved the pictures of Carrie's new apartment and of course the fashion!
Kylie Martin
Aug 15, 2011 Kylie Martin rated it really liked it
good companion, would have been nice to have a review of the story line included in the book
Aimee Ash
May 21, 2012 Aimee Ash rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this book!
Donna
Jan 08, 2013 Donna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love anything that has to do with SATC. The shoes, the fashion, the friendships, and the decor. I'll read it again and again and again.
Stacy
Aug 23, 2012 Stacy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The clothes and the background info were not nearly as great as the book for the first movie. Still, fun to read. I love the vintage Halston.
Jessica
The wardrobe section was great.
Angela
Feb 06, 2016 Angela rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wanted something fun and light to read after a long week, and this was perfect- love the fashion photos for each character!
Mpume ngobese
Feb 08, 2012 Mpume ngobese rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i absolutely enjoyed this book! finished it in one sitting. it is so fabulous and refreshing and sexy and gorgeous. awesome!
sven carlson
sven carlson rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2016
Negrita Diaz
Negrita Diaz rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2014
Douglas
Douglas rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2015
Kim Hannam
Kim Hannam rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2016
Michelle Su
Michelle Su rated it really liked it
May 22, 2014
Marissa
Marissa rated it liked it
Mar 11, 2016
Shantrice Johnson
Shantrice Johnson rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2015
Liz
Liz rated it it was ok
Sep 05, 2015
Kelly Washington
Kelly Washington rated it it was amazing
Oct 21, 2010
Michelle Christine Kua
Michelle Christine Kua rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2012
Kelly
Kelly rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2011
Lauren Maniaci
Lauren Maniaci rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2015
  • The First Apartment Book: Cool Design for Small Spaces
  • Front Roe: How to Be the Leading Lady in Your Own Life
  • Killing for Pleasure: The Definitive Story of the Snowtown Murders
  • Elizabeth Taylor: My Love Affair with Jewelry
  • It's All about the Dress: What I Learned in Forty Years about Men, Women, Sex, and Fashion
  • Refinery29: Style Stalking
  • Things We Love: Twenty Years of Inspiration, Intriguing Bits and Other Curiosities
  • 365 Style