Start by marking “The Italian's Virgin Princess (Princess Brides, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Italian's Virgin Princess (Princess Brides, #3)

The Italian's Virgin Princess (Princess Brides #3)

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  127 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Joelle has only one week before she must enter into an arranged marriage. She spends one steamy night with a gorgeous stranger, not knowing that he is her future husband. Furious at his future wife's behavior, he demands that she be punished . . . by marriage!
Hardcover, Large Print, 285 pages
Published February 1st 2005 by Thorndike Press (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Italian's Virgin Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Italian's Virgin Princess

Jenny
The heroine was so annoying and horrible to the hero I wanted to actually slap her. What an awful heroine! He deserved so much better poor guy!
Janine
Joelle Ducasse's life is all planned out for her. She is to marry Prince Leo Borgarde. It didn't matter what she thought about it. The plan was to save her country and provide an heir to the throne. But, can she go through with it after the rush of emotions from losing her grandmother? She has to take time away to get ready for her future. She runs away to New Orleans for a year and becomes a singer like her mother once was and living the life or any ordinary young lady. On her last night she me ...more
Chanpreet
Princess Joelle Ducasse is feeling smothered by the grief of her beloved grandmother's passing and the burdens of being a princess. She decides to be on her own to cope with all that she's feeling and to come back and marry the prince her grandfather the King has chosen for her. On her last night of freedom she meets a man she can't help but be drawn to. If you want to know what happens next, you're going to have to pick it up!

Who knew Harlequin's Presents not only had royalty but kink as well?
Miglet
Crying. I am crying. I never cry when I read HP's. Never I tell you. Sometimes I cry over a Harlequin Classic Romance, but that doesn't happen often.

The typical princess in disguise seduced by her prince who's somewhat in disguise (he really isn't in disguise)is turned on its head in this book. Mostly because the prince is Leo, and he's complicated and dark and filled with pain and it takes him a really long time to rescue himself so that he can be with the princess honestly. He does though (sn
Chris
I was ready to call this book a disappointment about half way through it. The hero, Leo, was too arrogant and self-righteous while the heroine, Joelle, was too young and needy.

But then Ms. Porter redeemed Leo pretty successfully and Joelle started showing some strength and I was able to finish the book without hating it. There were times when I was absolutely appalled at Leo's behavior and I simply could not believe Joelle would allow him to get away with it for even a second, especially after
Teresa
Pro
Not bad super rich Italian + girl trope
Characters from prior books show up

Con
Slow buildup and not steamy
Weakest of the trilogy because of the lengthy passage of time and sort of weak heroine
Alice M. Black
mi favorito de la serie, es muy entretenido y romántico
Diamond
همسات الندم
جين بورتر
لم يتبق أمام الأميرة جويل دوكاس سوى أسبوع واحد من الحرية قبل أن تتزوج من الرجل الذي اختاروه لها . وهي تعرف تماما أنها تتزوج بدافع الواجب لا الحب .
ولكن ماذا عساها أن تفعل وقد وجدت نفسها تنجذب إلى رجل مجهول وتغرق في دوامة سحره حتى أذنيها ؟ الآن دقت ساعة الصفر ووجدت الأميرة نفسها في مواجهة الحقيقة القاسية بعدما عرفت هوية هذا المجهول في ليلة عرسها ؟
فمن سينقذها من انتقامه ؟
Destiny
I liked the last edition in the Princess Bride series. It was fun quick read and I quite liked the heroine. But the hero, Leo, kind of got on my nerves. He seemed very controlling and although he changed in the latter part of the story, I didn't like him much through the first part. But the epilogue was satisfying ^_^
Stacie
Short, quick read. A princess named Joelle is engaged by proxy to a prince named Leo. She runs to New Orleans where she sings in a bar. He comes after her and spends the night with her. She does not realise who he is and he is furious that she behave like that....
Aruana
Really liked the H/h. He was not a total yerk. I loved the way Jane Porter wrote him. She always writes great heroes.

Lilian
Nizz
Nizz added it
Nov 27, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Tico
Tico marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Alam
Alam marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Eralda Marta
Eralda Marta marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Ymkj
Ymkj marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Sherry Li
Sherry Li is currently reading it
Sep 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Sheikh's Virgin Princess
  • The Italian's Wedding Ultimatum (Modern Romance S.)
  • Protected by the Prince: The Weight of the Crown
  • Crime of Passion
  • Bought for the Frenchman's Pleasure
  • An Inheritance of Shame (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #4)
  • The Blackmail Baby (Wedlocked!) (Harlequin Presents, 2247)
  • The Sicilian's Marriage Arrangement
Born in Visalia, California, I'm a small town girl at heart. I love central California's golden foothills, oak trees, and the miles of farmland. In my mind, there's nothing sweeter in the world than the heady fragrance of orange blossoms on a sultry summer night.

As a little girl I spent hours on my bed, staring out the window, dreaming of far off places, fearless knights, and happy-ever-after endi
More about Jane Porter...
Mrs. Perfect Odd Mom Out Flirting with Forty She's Gone Country The Good Woman (A Brennan Sisters, #1)