Start by marking “Revenge of the Geek (Geek High, #4)” as Want to Read:
Revenge of the Geek (Geek High, #4)

Revenge of the Geek (Geek High #4)

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  278 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Some people have to learn the hard way-don't mess with a geek.

Miranda Bloom, girl genius, is totally psyched to start her junior year at Geek High. Too bad her boyfriend, lacrosse player Dex McConnell, is off to boarding school in Maine. Miranda thought she could count on her best friends, Finn and Charlie, to cheer her up, but they're caught up in their own issues...

So...more
Published November 2nd 2010 by NAL Trade

To ask other readers questions about Revenge of the Geek, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revenge of the Geek

Bitterblue by Kristin CashoreGeek High by Piper BanksAn Abundance of Katherines by John GreenA Girl Named Digit by Annabel MonaghanThe Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
Books With Characters Who Are Good at Math
86th out of 95 books — 35 voters
Solving for Ex by LeighAnn KopansGeek Girl by Cindy C. BennettThe Geek Girl's Guide to Cheerleading by Charity TahmasebHow to Date a Nerd by Cassie MaePwned by Shannen Crane Camp
YA Nerd/Geek Books
32nd out of 64 books — 7 voters

More lists with this book...

sj
The title is blatantly misleading, there was no real revenge. I don't know what I was expecting, but it was a happy ending and no Jedi were killed. Bummer.

Less engrossing than the other three. I was really annoyed that a character that was named 'Luke' in the last book suddenly became 'Chad' in this one. Every time I read that I cringed.

Debbie
"Revenge of the Geek" is young adult fiction with a humorous undertone. If, from the book's title, you expect the book to be dominated by a "battle of the brains" feud, that's not this story. It's about lonely teens who lack self-confidence and so feel jealous of what they think other teens have.

Miranda's a realistic but overall nice teenage girl, and her one act of "revenge" turned out to be the right thing to do even if it was initially motivated by the wrong reasons. Miranda's two best friend...more
Sheila
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Monica Sheffo for TeensReadToo.com

At Geek High, being extraordinary is ordinary.

For Miranda Bloom, junior year hasn't quite started off on the right foot. Her boyfriend, Dex McConnell, is off at a Maine boarding school, and her best friends seem too preoccupied to care.

When she meets new girl Nora Lee, Miranda thinks she's finally found a friend who really understands her. That is, until Nora begins to imitate everything Miranda does, from her outfits to her love of writing. And when...more
Rachael
Miranda Bloom is pretty excited for the start of her junior year of high school. After all, she’s landed a coveted staff spot on The Ampersand, Geek High’s newspaper. But with her boyfriend away at a boarding school in Maine and her two best friends Charlie and Finn dealing with their own problems, things aren’t really quite looking up. So Miranda decides to befriend Nora Lee, a shy new student at Geek High. At first, things are great and it seems like Miranda and Nora have a lot in common. But...more
Sandy
It's Miranda's junior year, and Dex, her boyfriend, has moved away on a scholarship to a prestigous boarding school. Finn has a beautiful girlfriend and Charlie is working out her feelings for Finn in her art, leaving Miranda feeling alone. But new girl Nora picks up the slack. But then Nora starts acting different around Charlie and Finn, and Miranda feels more and more excluded. When Nora messes with Miranda's shot at the Amperstand, the school paper, Miranda strikes back. Light and easy to re...more
Monique
Rukianime
ami me gusta
Colette
Revenge of the Geek is the fourth book in the Miranda Bloom Series. It was my least favorite out of all of the books. While Miranda's family dynamics progressed smoothly throughout the novels, some of the details dealing with her friends and her own personality seemed out of place from book to book. Also, the plot in this novel didn't excite me like the other story lines did. As a last book in the series I wasn't satisfied.
Martyna
Me ha encantado la saga en su conjunto. Es una historia diferente, ya que Miranda no es una adolescente típica. Sería un 5 sino fuera por el final.
Pero en serio, ¿qué pasa con este final? Me esperaba un cierre muy diferente para la saga y no algo así... dejándolo como abierto, pero sino va a haber más libros ¿qué sentido tiene?
Bridget
This was such a fun read! It took me back to when I was in school but I was able to enjoy it instead of live-it. Miranda is an entertaining character who I couldn't help but connect with. Revenge of the Geek gets four stars.
Jona Estalane
I just hate how it ended on not knowing where she would stay, but it is GREAT.
TamTam
Again, I liked the first two in the series better, but this one was good too.
Oliver Urban
Not a satisfying end to the series.
Dani
Average plot, nothing special :X
Kassidy
i havnt read it yet
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Tabitha
Tabitha marked it as to-read
Petro
Petro marked it as to-read
Maddie
Maddie added it
Cassidy
Cassidy marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Minyuh
Minyuh marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Ashley Nicole
Ashley Nicole marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Dk
Dk marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
  • My Life as the Ugly Stepsister
  • On the Couch
  • Mates, Dates, and Sequin Smiles (Mates, Dates #7)
  • The Geek Girl's Guide to Cheerleading
  • Blondes Have More Felons (December Vaughn, #1)
  • Prom Kings and Drama Queens
  • Mistress No More
  • Stealing Bases (Pretty Tough, #4)
  • Savage Planet (Saucer, #3)
  • The Fruit of My Lipstick (All About Us, #2)
  • Calm, Cool & Adjusted (Spa Girls, #3)
  • Jessie Hearts NYC
  • A Tale of Two Proms (Bard Academy, #4)
  • Becoming Edward
  • Roadside Assistance
  • The Crushes (Heartbreakers, #2)
  • Geek Magnet
Growing up, Whitney Gaskell always wanted to become a writer. Then for some unkown reason, she went to law school. Whitney then decided to write under a pen name, Piper Banks, but also is now known as Whitney Gaskell.

OFFICIAL AUTHOR SITE
More about Piper Banks...
Geek High (Geek High, #1) Geek Abroad (Geek High, #2) Summer of the Geek (Geek High, #3)