Start by marking “Revenge of the Geek (Geek High, #4)” as Want to Read:
Revenge of the Geek (Geek High, #4)

Revenge of the Geek (Geek High #4)

3.81  ·  Rating Details  ·  345 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
Some people have to learn the hard way-don't mess with a geek.

Miranda Bloom, girl genius, is totally psyched to start her junior year at Geek High. Too bad her boyfriend, lacrosse player Dex McConnell, is off to boarding school in Maine. Miranda thought she could count on her best friends, Finn and Charlie, to cheer her up, but they're caught up in their own issues...

Published November 2nd 2010 by NAL

Fangirl by Rainbow RowellHow to Date a Nerd by Cassie MaeHow to Seduce a Band Geek by Cassie MaeThe Avery Shaw Experiment by Kelly OramThe Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller
YA Nerd/Geek Books
41st out of 132 books — 207 voters
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally CarterDon't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally CarterCross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally CarterOnly the Good Spy Young by Ally CarterThe Ring of Rocamadour by Michael D. Beil
Covers with School Uniforms
74th out of 108 books — 14 voters

More lists with this book...

sj
Feb 15, 2012 sj rated it it was ok
The title is blatantly misleading, there was no real revenge. I don't know what I was expecting, but it was a happy ending and no Jedi were killed. Bummer.

Less engrossing than the other three. I was really annoyed that a character that was named 'Luke' in the last book suddenly became 'Chad' in this one. Every time I read that I cringed.

Paula
Dec 19, 2015 Paula rated it it was ok
Marian Shannon
Apr 16, 2015 Marian Shannon rated it it was ok
I'm pretty disappointed with this book. The title itself was inappropriate - there was only one act of revenge, I actually thought that she probably got cheated on and she became vengeful and stuff, but no, haha.

Another thing that ticked me off was how a certain character got a name change, makes me wonder how Luke got turned into a Chad. I just read Summer of the Geek before this that's why everything was pretty fresh.

I really didn't like the ending, there were more questions that surfaced..and
Debbie
Oct 25, 2010 Debbie rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya, fiction
"Revenge of the Geek" is young adult fiction with a humorous undertone. If, from the book's title, you expect the book to be dominated by a "battle of the brains" feud, that's not this story. It's about lonely teens who lack self-confidence and so feel jealous of what they think other teens have.

Miranda's a realistic but overall nice teenage girl, and her one act of "revenge" turned out to be the right thing to do even if it was initially motivated by the wrong reasons. Miranda's two best friend
Sheila
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Monica Sheffo for TeensReadToo.com

At Geek High, being extraordinary is ordinary.

For Miranda Bloom, junior year hasn't quite started off on the right foot. Her boyfriend, Dex McConnell, is off at a Maine boarding school, and her best friends seem too preoccupied to care.

When she meets new girl Nora Lee, Miranda thinks she's finally found a friend who really understands her. That is, until Nora begins to imitate everything Miranda does, from her outfits to her love of writing. And when
Rachael
Jan 11, 2011 Rachael rated it really liked it
Miranda Bloom is pretty excited for the start of her junior year of high school. After all, she’s landed a coveted staff spot on The Ampersand, Geek High’s newspaper. But with her boyfriend away at a boarding school in Maine and her two best friends Charlie and Finn dealing with their own problems, things aren’t really quite looking up. So Miranda decides to befriend Nora Lee, a shy new student at Geek High. At first, things are great and it seems like Miranda and Nora have a lot in common. But ...more
Chantal Polinsky
Oct 10, 2015 Chantal Polinsky rated it really liked it
By accidentally read this out of order without the rest of the series and I still loved it! Was a little skeptical at first but it was a really cute light read.
Sandy
Dec 14, 2011 Sandy rated it liked it
Shelves: series, ppya11
It's Miranda's junior year, and Dex, her boyfriend, has moved away on a scholarship to a prestigous boarding school. Finn has a beautiful girlfriend and Charlie is working out her feelings for Finn in her art, leaving Miranda feeling alone. But new girl Nora picks up the slack. But then Nora starts acting different around Charlie and Finn, and Miranda feels more and more excluded. When Nora messes with Miranda's shot at the Amperstand, the school paper, Miranda strikes back. Light and easy to re ...more
tasneem1030
Mar 10, 2015 tasneem1030 rated it liked it
wait,is there going to be another book?
Monique
May 12, 2016 Valeria rated it really liked it
3.7
Colette
Jul 25, 2013 Colette rated it liked it
Revenge of the Geek is the fourth book in the Miranda Bloom Series. It was my least favorite out of all of the books. While Miranda's family dynamics progressed smoothly throughout the novels, some of the details dealing with her friends and her own personality seemed out of place from book to book. Also, the plot in this novel didn't excite me like the other story lines did. As a last book in the series I wasn't satisfied.
Martyna
Feb 20, 2014 Martyna rated it liked it
Me ha encantado la saga en su conjunto. Es una historia diferente, ya que Miranda no es una adolescente típica. Sería un 5 sino fuera por el final.
Pero en serio, ¿qué pasa con este final? Me esperaba un cierre muy diferente para la saga y no algo así... dejándolo como abierto, pero sino va a haber más libros ¿qué sentido tiene?
Bridget
Nov 09, 2010 Bridget rated it really liked it
This was such a fun read! It took me back to when I was in school but I was able to enjoy it instead of live-it. Miranda is an entertaining character who I couldn't help but connect with. Revenge of the Geek gets four stars.
Neliss
Aug 01, 2014 Neliss rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2013, in-english
Recenzia série na blogu: the-bookland.blogspot.sk/2013/09/piper-ba...
Jona Estalane
Nov 28, 2014 Jona Estalane rated it really liked it
I just hate how it ended on not knowing where she would stay, but it is GREAT.
TamTam
Feb 16, 2011 TamTam rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011-reads
Again, I liked the first two in the series better, but this one was good too.
Jinx King
Jun 03, 2014 Jinx King rated it liked it
Not a satisfying end to the series.
Dani
Sep 07, 2013 Dani rated it it was ok
Average plot, nothing special :X
Kassidy
Aug 08, 2011 Kassidy rated it it was amazing
i havnt read it yet
Marina
Marina marked it as to-read
May 28, 2016
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
May 26, 2016
Preslee Webb
Preslee Webb marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
Stephanie Cassidy
Stephanie Cassidy marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016
Abby
Abby marked it as to-read
May 16, 2016
Débora
Débora marked it as to-read
May 15, 2016
Mahera Mallick
Mahera Mallick marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
Mhae Reena
Mhae Reena marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
  • My Life as the Ugly Stepsister
  • On the Couch
  • Careful What You Wish For
  • Show and Tell
  • Blondes Have More Felons (December Vaughn, #1)
  • Mates, Dates, and Sequin Smiles (Mates, Dates #7)
  • Triple Shot Bettys in Love (Triple Shot Bettys, #2)
  • The Chic Shall Inherit the Earth (All About Us, #6)
  • Stealing Bases (Pretty Tough, #4)
  • Marriage - A Home Series Celebration
  • A Tale of Two Proms (Bard Academy, #4)
  • Her Ex Next Door
  • Falling in Love with Crazy
  • Fear (The Witches of Santa Anna, #12)
  • Somebody Like You (Sugar Shack, #3)
  • The Geek Girl's Guide to Cheerleading
  • Untitled (The Paradise Diaries, #3)
  • The Oracle Rebounds (The Oracle of Dating, #2)
Growing up, Whitney Gaskell always wanted to become a writer. Then for some unkown reason, she went to law school. Whitney then decided to write under a pen name, Piper Banks, but also is now known as Whitney Gaskell.

OFFICIAL AUTHOR SITE
More about Piper Banks...

Geek High (4 books)
  • Geek High (Geek High, #1)
  • Geek Abroad (Geek High, #2)
  • Summer of the Geek (Geek High, #3)