Start by marking “Hard and Fast” as Want to Read:
Hard and Fast

Hard and Fast

In this edgy, provocative anthology, Sean Wolfe uses his wickedly erotic imagination to expose the wild side in every man--the side that's just waiting to be released. . .

A counselor at a church camp succumbs to a gorgeous younger guy's unrelenting advances in "Camp Quaker Haven." In "Pool Party," twins Cole and Chris get a chance to explore their most mind-blowing fantasi
Published January 1st 2011 by Kensington (first published December 15th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Hard and Fast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hard and Fast

Elisa Rolle
It’s strange because I think this was supposed to be plain erotica, but I actually found it rather romantic and sometime even sweet. Of course my favourite stories are those of the episcopal priest who finds love in the surf boy (The Collar) and the other one about the middle thirty guy who, still mourning the sudden death of his partner of 7 years, is able to find love again in his high school first crush (They Call Me Mr. Tripp)

As expected most of the stories are highly sexy (and sexual) in co
Denise H.
Oct 13, 2015 Denise H. rated it liked it
This collection of 12 hard and fast sex scenarios is pretty good. I didn't like The Pool. That story was incest (no thank you) between two twin brothers, creeped me out, so I quit reading that one. The others varied in their couples. I liked The Collar, well written and interesting. I liked the good boy, Axom. Quick short stories for before bed, or on lunch time. ENJOY !!!
Kerste
I'm about 1/3 of the way through this book and find it not a little bit disturbing. Way too many religious folks making sexual advances and older folks advancing on younger folks and brothers together and I understand the book is called Hard and Fast, but...it's so unemotional, it's just not doing it for me. Not to mention, it's a bunch of short stories and it's been documented how I feel about those anyway. Think I'll stop here.
Rick
Nov 14, 2013 Rick rated it liked it
The stories here were rather good. They focus on 'nice' boys, so there's not much in the way of bondage or questionable consent, which is fine. He writes realistically about several different faith communities. The writing was good enough for another star, but I get distracted by spelling and grammar errors. For a professionally produced book, there are too many. Not Wolfe's fault, but it's a definite buzzkill.
Jonathan
"Pool Party" contains incest between two twin brothers. More then enough to condemn this book to a single star, and delete it from my eReader. If I had known it would contain incest I would not have wasted money on this book.
Mark
Mark rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2016
Kirsten
Kirsten rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2012
Leonidas Lambchop
Leonidas Lambchop rated it liked it
May 03, 2015
Helle
Helle rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2012
P.A. Lassiter
P.A. Lassiter rated it liked it
Nov 22, 2012
Geoffrey
Geoffrey rated it liked it
Nov 25, 2014
Eric
Eric rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2012
Dina
Dina rated it liked it
Jan 31, 2011
Shannon
Shannon rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2011
Suzette
Suzette rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2011
Ethan
Ethan rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2014
Jeff
Jeff rated it did not like it
Jan 21, 2016
Chris Lamb
Chris Lamb rated it liked it
Nov 19, 2011
Nancy
Nancy rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2016
Jordan
Jordan rated it liked it
Jun 25, 2014
Paul
Paul rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2016
Soulgirl
Soulgirl rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2015
Chris
Mar 14, 2011 Chris rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
***
Kristi
Kristi rated it it was ok
Jun 27, 2016
Summer Clinton
Summer Clinton rated it liked it
Feb 07, 2013
Pam Kay
Pam Kay rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2014
Ashley
Ashley rated it liked it
May 24, 2015
Princess S.O.
Princess S.O. rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2015
William Bried
William Bried rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2015
Laura rated it really liked it
Dec 02, 2013