Start by marking “Liar (Fearless, #10)” as Want to Read:
Liar (Fearless, #10)

Liar (Fearless #10)

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  787 ratings  ·  11 reviews
People like me don't have friends.
So if Heather wants Ed, she can have him.
I don't care.
Really.
Published July 5th 2002 by Simon Pulse (first published July 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Liar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Liar

Emily
I read this series so long ago and just realized that I hadn't included this book in my visual bookshelf. I loved this series and thought the plot line was amazing. I wish I could feel no fear in my life because I would be a lot stronger, but anyway, Gaia is definitely a female young adult character that all teens can relate to in so many ways.
Merary
Just because I want to do something different I'm going to write the reviews in a Friends episode format. Enjoy!

The One Where Everyone is Hiding Something

Heather Gannis is having a crisis. Her parents lost their jobs, her sister Phoebe(Cool! Matches my concept!) is in the hospital because of her anorexia, and her relationship with Sam is doomed. Fortunately, she finds comfort on the arms of Ed Fargo, her ex-boyfriend and first love. That makes Gaia very angry but she doesn't show it. At the end,
YoSafBridg
The Fearless series is a great young adult series with appeal (i think) for both boys and girls (of course never having been a teenage boy~i can't really say for sure). Although it deals with the feelings of a young woman "born without the fear gene" and all the subsequent doubts and insecurities of dealing with that and the normal growing pains of adolescence it also has a fair amount of adventure and intrigue.
It makes great high interest reading for the "reluctant reader" because it is not dif
Brenda
I didn't know this was a 36 book series when I started :(. I'm starting to get frustrated with the Gaia/Sam situation, or lack of......hope it doesn't drag on for all 36 books! But I love Gaia and there is lots of excitement.
Renita Frett
This book has an array of characters that are very complex. I’ve read most of the series and Gaia, the main character is very complex. She has layers upon layers, which stems from her dark and complicated past and has left her with skills that normal teenagers don’t have. Not only is the main character complex, the secondary characters are also. Even Gaia’s dead mother and absent father have lot’s intriguing details about them that you uncover over time. No character is one sided and I thought i ...more
Serafina
This concept of being without fear is so different to write about. This is the only book I've read in the series, but I really liked it. I saw the CW pilot of the show with Rachael Leigh Cook and Ian Somerhalder from 2004. Wished that would have lasted more than one episode.
Kim
I've read this series over ten years ago. But I remember it being very good. For the first 18 books. After that the more it lasted the worst it got. I stopped at book 32. These days I wouldn't give it more than 20.

Back to the good stuff. I found that Gaia was a good strong, pretty but still flawed character. She was special without being annoying. It's just that once the author stopped looking over the shoulder of the ghost writer. Things went down the drain pretty fast.

Last note. The series may
Miranda
Tortla
Jun 07, 2007 Tortla rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of Dan Brown's contrived and obnoxious writing style
Shelves: ya-like, feministy
The writing was...terrible. The books were strangely addictive, though. There were constant recaps of everything that had ever happened to every character, so it didn't matter that I didn't read all of them, or even that I didn't finish the series.
Victoria
Mar 24, 2009 Victoria rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Victoria by: Me
Shelves: fearless-series
Pretty good, could've added more action. I hate Heather and Ed!!!!
Mallory
Good. Once again. Wish i could kick butt like Gaia.
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Cheyenne Wood
Cheyenne Wood marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Brandi St.Pierre
Brandi St.Pierre marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Lovelene Pearl
Lovelene Pearl marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Angie
Angie added it
May 08, 2015
Sareena Harris
Sareena Harris marked it as to-read
Megan
Megan added it
Sharan
Sharan added it
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Kelsie Ballew
Kelsie Ballew marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Clair
Clair marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Maria Teresa
Maria Teresa marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Krystal
Krystal marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
  • Revelations (Fingerprints, #6)
  • Last Breath (Body of Evidence, #9)
  • Violet Eyes (Violet Eyes, #1)
  • Nina Won't Tell (Making Out, #3)
  • To Hawaii, with Love (Spy Goddess, #2)
  • Night of the Vampire (Spooksville, #19)
  • The Mystery of the Two-Toed Pigeon (The Three Investigators, #37)
Francine Pascal (May 13, 1938— ) is an American author best known for creating the Sweet Valley series of novels. In 1982 she created the characters and the stories for the first six books and her agent, Amy Berkower of Writers House sold them to Bantam Books. Book number one is mostly written by Ms. Pascal. From then on she wrote the stories for every book ever published in the series. After the ...more
More about Francine Pascal...

Fearless (1 - 10 of 36 books)
  • Fearless (Fearless, #1)
  • Sam (Fearless, #2)
  • Rebel (Fearless, #7)
  • Heat (Fearless, #8)
  • Blood (Fearless, #9)
  • Trust (Fearless, #11)
Best Friends (Sweet Valley Twins, #1) Double Love (Sweet Valley High, #1) Fearless (Fearless, #1) Sweet Valley Confidential: Ten Years Later Secrets (Sweet Valley High, #2)