My Sweet Kaicho, Vol. 3

My Sweet Kaicho, Vol. 3 (Maid Sama! #3)

4.53 of 5 stars 4.53  ·  rating details  ·  3,890 ratings  ·  23 reviews
It's Seika High's Sports Day Festival!

The Idiot Trio have just completed a fancy, custom-made maid outfit that they want to give to Misaki as a present, but through a mix-up, the maid outfit is sent out to the Sports Day Dress-up Race as one of its generic costumes, a contest which both Misaki and Usui are entering.
Paperback
Published 2009 by PT Gramedia (m&c!) (first published August 4th 2007)

Jocelyne
March 2014: 4 Stars
Introducing Aoi-chan! Looking forward to seeing more of you in the future, you sassy little gumdrop!
I loved the What's Misa's Colour? episode, but not the Little Sister Day one as much. It's true that it didn't suit her very well.
I loved the part where an Usui-admirer is confessing her love to him and he sees Misaki get injured to save a student. His sudden "confession" had me gasping for oxygen when I watched the anime, it was so funny. His concern for Misa was sweet too.
Also...more
Priyam
Refer to volume 4's review on what I think about this series.

Okay this time I'm gonna talk about the main protagonist Usui Takumi! Usui has this Kei-like personality (from S.A) Heck, Usui and Kei make a perfect team! Both are good at everything, both can process info easily (Kei memorizes, Usui can just comprehend stuff) and both go to EXTREME measures for the ones they like (who also happens to be the main heroine.) Oh yeah, both guys also get rejected a 100 times despite all their advances. XD...more
TwinFitzgeraldKirkland
Jessica
Last installment we left with Seika Senior High midway through their sports festival with Misaki winning all the sporting events up to date (except one) with the goal to make life more comfortable for the female population.

In Maid Sama! volume 3 we continue the sporting festival by following an exhausted Misaki while she fights to win and also shows her soft side. Misaki's high school life isn't getting any easier neither is her work or social life. With many twists and turns from a cross dressi...more
Sakura Yue Michaelis
Well, I am persistent, that is for sure. I am still trying to get into this manga, cause it has certain elements I like:

- Misaki: tough main girl who is unwilling to admit she likes the boy
- Usui: hot guy crazy over the girl (and he is a mix between two of my favorites main boys in a manga: Takishima Kei -intelligent, rich, a little stalker-ish, great at everything- and Tamaki -a big flirt, the same looks, nice, etc-)

But... MEH. I still do not like Misaki, I do not know what is wrong with her......more
Penny
This manga was interesting enough for me to read, but it didn't really draw me in. Sure it was funny and normal with everyday problems and yes i did download the anime, but i felt like something was missing, maybe it was just me that I'm used to reading other types of manga.

Misaki is a young girl who is called the demon president at school for being so strict especially with boys. But little do they know after school she goes to her part-time job as a maid at a maid cafe. Pretty soon the hottest...more
Mari
Never would have guessed Aoki-chan was a girl, except when he reacted like that Miss President was changing. And I think I will like this character Kanou-kun
Danyka
Loved the manga, and it's anime.

I actually read the manga, and watched it's anime. Both are awesome.
*Queen Diva*
Another fun volume! I love Usui and Misaki's ridiculous relationship! It's so entertaining! I wish we had something like a Maid Cafe where I lived... I'd totally work there XD I love all the theme days the cafe has. And the Idiot Trio always makes everything worth it.

On to the next! I can't wait!

And another chapter cover art I loved!

Misaki and Usui
Lauren
I absolutely love this manga! The drawings and characters and everything are just sprinting off of the pages in excitement. There was a lot of comedy coupled with the romance aspects in the series so it didn’t make it overly girly or childish. I love how it shows a stronger sides to women’s attitudes that they aren’t going to take crap from no one and they can prove it to you (largely by kicking everyone’s a**). Misaki and Takumi’s relationship is absolutely hilarious and amazing!

I did watch the...more
Pam Zaragoza
One of my favorite chapters is from Volume 4 which is a continuation of Chapter 15 wherein Kanou hypnotizes Misaki in an attempt to remove or make a scarring image of the SC president. oh and Kanou-kun tries to hypnotize Usui-kun. (i already know the outcome since i've watched the anime 3 years ago + i'm just re-reading the former volumes so i could read the recent volumes/chapters.
Kristine Lopez

SO... this one didn't make me giddy like the 2nd book, though. BUT IT IS STILL GREAT!!!! :D
Warnie B.
Oh my, a hypnotism plot--well, that's new! I am definitely still enjoying the ridiculousness of this manga. On to Volume 4!
Sara
These don't seem to have much of a strong plot-line to them so I don't think I will do many reviews...
Dexter/Persy
Usui and Misaki continue to bring fun stories, though not my favorites, in the third Maid Sama volume!
Selena
Hee hee. Drunk Misaki.

Wow, Usui acts more perverted in the manga than the anime.
Natalie
Scattered volume, lots of little stories, little arc.
Sabrina
Again, this one was good! i need volume 4 now!!!
Blaire_Witch
yet again i really like this one too!!!
Black Cat
OMGOSH I LOVE THIS ANIMEEEEEEE
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Sharmaine Parreno
Sharmaine Parreno marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
  • Special A, Vol. 14 (Special A, #14)
  • Faster than a Kiss 06
  • 電撃デイジー 6 (Dengeki Daisy, #6)
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 20
  • Happy Cafe, Volume 3
  • Kamisama Kiss, Vol. 02
Hiro Fujiwara (藤原 ヒロ in Japanese) is a Japanese manga artist.

The manga artist was once active under her previous pen name, Izumi Hiro (和泉 ヒロ) at the end of the 1990's but has abandoned the name after she won the Best Rookie award in the LMS for Kaeri Michi, Yuki no Netsu.

Her first series, which is also her latest ongoing work, Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (会長はメイド様!, translation Maid Sama!) is currently se...more
More about Hiro Fujiwara...
Maid-sama! Vol. 01 (Maid-sama!, #1) Maid-sama! Vol. 02 (Maid-sama! #2) Maid-sama! Vol. 04 (Maid-sama! #4) Maid-sama! Vol. 05 (Maid-sama! #5) My Sweet Kaicho, Vol. 6