Start by marking “Minnesota Mall Mannequins (American Chillers, #8)” as Want to Read:
Minnesota Mall Mannequins (American Chillers, #8)

Minnesota Mall Mannequins (American Chillers #8)

Was it was all a horrible nightmare? Did it never really happened at all? When manneuquins come to life with hopes of taking over the world, it seems like it is a dream. In this case, it is... an awful, awful dream.
Published June 1st 2003 by Audio Craft Press

To ask other readers questions about Minnesota Mall Mannequins, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Minnesota Mall Mannequins

Jascha
Oct 04, 2014 Jascha rated it liked it
Read into a scary and terrifying book as the main character an her classmates go into a fieldtrip to one of the biggest malls in the world and get trapped. Trapped with creepy, dangerous, and alive mannequins!
Tracy
Feb 28, 2017 Tracy rated it it was amazing
I liked it because it was really scary and it left you hanging after every chapter so you just wanted to read it more and more!
Jacey Mingerink
Jun 05, 2013 Jacey Mingerink rated it it was amazing
Loved this book so much I read it twice lol ;)
Eileen V
Oct 06, 2012 Eileen V rated it liked it
it is ok
Mariah B
Nov 15, 2016 Mariah B rated it really liked it
The name of my book was called "Minnesota Mall Mannequins" by Jonathan Rand. The main setting is at the Minnesota mall, one of the biggest mall in the U.S. The main characters are Jessica and Rachel. These two girls love shopping but when the security guard catches them and put them in a room that's when everything started happened. The conflict is that four friends are stuck in this huge mall with seven floors and they are being attacked by all these mannequins that are using humans as their en ...more
2ryanj
Feb 24, 2011 2ryanj added it
Alexia Estrada
Sep 08, 2016 Alexia Estrada rated it really liked it
this book was an okay book. i liked this book it was good. i also like that it relates to things we she a lot at stores it makes you question if they actually move. it was very creepy too. i recommend it to you if your into creepy dolls.
Katherine Lehman
Sep 10, 2015 Katherine Lehman rated it it was amazing
Minnesota Mall Mannequins
Minnesota Mall Mannequins by Jonathan Rand is a action filled, mystery book. Jessica and her friend Rachel go to the Mall of America with their class and leave the group on purpose to explore. But when they get lost and the mall closes they know that they are in trouble. It gets even worse when they see the mannequins moving! They eventually find out their awful plan. This will be the field trip these kids will never forget…..If they make it out alive!
Mitch Nurenberg
Sep 10, 2015 Mitch Nurenberg rated it it was ok
"Minnesota Mall Mannequins" By Johnathan Rand. This book is about a few kids who get trapped in a mall. They find out that there are Mannequins that are can be alive and attack people. These kids to need to find a way out before they are killed. I recommend this book to kids who want to read a crazy story.
Anna Martin
Sep 10, 2015 Anna Martin rated it liked it
I thought that this was an okay book to read. It started when a class was on their field trip and the two friends were taken into a strange room and were locked in their. Then the mall was closed and the class was still in the mall and the Mannequins were walking around and trying to hurt the friends. I would recommend this book for younger kids to read.
Roxann
Feb 13, 2010 Roxann rated it it was amazing
What a great book for kids! I really enjoy this series and plan to use parts of it in my classroom for visualizing. Great writing from the author. I think kids would love this book. Mannequins look strange as they are right now in stores, but wait until a younger person reads this book and finds out mannequins come to life!
Alyssa
Aug 07, 2015 Alyssa rated it it was amazing
This is a very awesome book. I like how the mannequins run around, trying to chase them, but they escape them all! It was kind of creepy because one of the mannequins almost got one of the main characters. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes the Goosebumps series.
Tyler Smith
Sep 10, 2015 Tyler Smith rated it it was amazing
This was a good book. It about a girl who goes on a school field trip and leaves her group with her friend. they get locked in the mall at night and have to fight off mall mannequins that come alive.
Pam
Dec 19, 2012 Pam rated it it was ok
BOB Racine 2012-2013. Read and created questions.

Science fiction thriller. Aliens have taken over the Mall of America. All the people are catatonic in the cave underground the mall. Mannequins are alive in the mall.

Good story for elementary school children. Lots of action.

Ben Arens
Sep 08, 2016 Ben Arens rated it it was amazing
This book is a very good book I thought. This book is about some kids that are on field trip. They get lost and the mannequins come to life. You'll have to read the book to see what happens.

This book is for kids that like thriller, scary, and adventurous.
Nick Droste
Sep 10, 2015 Nick Droste rated it liked it
Minnesota Mall Mannequins by Johnathan Rand is about kids who get trapped in a mall where the mannequins come alive!
Gregory Butler
Sep 09, 2016 Gregory Butler rated it liked it
This is one of my favorite Johnathan Rand books. This book is full of hair raising spine tingling story. This is a
Andre
Sep 30, 2015 Andre rated it it was ok
i think this book was good it was about a mall that all the manikins come to life what will they do next.......
Shelby Pontius
Jan 21, 2010 Shelby Pontius rated it liked it
This was the only one that I read that really got to me (I was younger then though) Mannequins still give me the creeps!
Kristin
Sep 07, 2016 Kristin rated it it was amazing
Two kids go visit the Mall to see what they can buy but instead of buying they got chased by mannequins that try to kill the. This book is for people who like horror, and adventure.
Matthew Lorencz
Matthew Lorencz rated it it was ok
Feb 02, 2016
Alan Elizalde
Alan Elizalde rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it liked it
Mar 11, 2014
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2017
Amber
Amber rated it it was ok
Jul 13, 2015
Sally
Sally rated it it was amazing
Oct 18, 2013
Gregk
Gregk rated it it was amazing
Sep 13, 2013
Tyrus Conley
Tyrus Conley rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2012
Brian Stump
Brian Stump rated it it was amazing
Sep 10, 2015
Noemi
Noemi rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2014
  • Free Throw
  • Harry Houdini
  • Who Is George Lucas?
  • The Blind Men And The Elephant
  • Mr. Cornell's Dream Boxes
  • Orange Princess Has A Ball (Perfectly Princess)
  • The Time Machine (Classic Starts Series)
  • Who Was Bruce Lee?
  • Secret of the Peaceful Warrior
  • Multiplying Menace: The Revenge of Rumpelstiltskin
  • Princess Ellie to the Rescue (Pony-Crazed Princess #1)
  • Owen's Marshmallow Chick
  • July Jitters (Calendar Mysteries, #7)
  • Kasper in the Glitter
  • Aces Wild
  • Wedding Flowers (Cobble Street Cousins, #6)
  • Arthur and the Lost Diary (Arthur Chapter Book, #9)
  • Cam Jansen and the Tennis Trophy Mystery (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #23)
Christopher Wright is the author of dozens of horror fiction books for children and young adults. He writes under the pseudonyms Johnathan Rand and Christopher Knight. Almost all of Wright's books (save American Chillers) take place in his home state of Michigan.
More about Johnathan Rand...

American Chillers (1 - 10 of 40 books)
  • Michigan Mega-Monsters (American Chillers, #1)
  • Ogres of Ohio (American Chillers, #2)
  • Florida Fog Phantoms (American Chillers, #3)
  • New York Ninjas (American Chillers, #4)
  • Terrible Tractors of Texas (American Chillers, #5)
  • Invisible Iguanas of Illinois (American Chillers, #6)
  • Wisconsin Werewolves (American Chillers, #7)
  • Iron Insects Invade Indiana (American Chillers, #9)
  • Missouri Madhouse (American Chillers, #10)
  • Poisonous Pythons Paralyze Pennsylvania (American Chillers, #11)