Run Into the Wind
read ebook

Run Into the Wind

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Run into the Wind by Lynn Hubbard A Historical Romance for today's woman. Determined to take charge of her own life after her family is slaughtered before her eyes, Sabrina Lovett heads west and disembarks from a train to start anew. Hiding from her affluent brother she takes on the guise of a boy. Everything is going well until the exasperating new Sheriff comes to town....more
Published January 20th 2010 by Lemon Press (first published January 16th 2010)

Kathy Galloway
I do not usually read western romance,but I thought I would give it try.I really enjoyed it!The lead characters Sabrina hiding out as a boy and a new sexy sheriff Brock.When they meet there is automatic attraction.Even though he thinks Sabrina a boy, he thinks something wrong with him.But,when he finds out she a girl all that changes,really changes!Good read!
HotReadingMom
Young girl runs away from home after witnessing the murder of her family pretends to be a boy! Sweet story with very tame, but realistic love scenes. Enjoyed story and character development. Would love to see the sequel to this story.
P
I loved this book. I enjoyed to characters. Strong and rugged and the historical setting well researched and well written. I enjoyed this so much that I immediately purchased the sequel.
Stephanie Bolen
Unconventional characters, girl posing as guy premise, but with a stalker twist that gave it a little edge. Characters were well developed and she wasn't afraid to kill people.
Brooke
Love love loved this story. And there's a sequel!!!
Dana
This book is worst written book I've ever read. It must be self-published with no editing. The grammar is horrible, almost comical, like writing "whose" when the word should be "who's". I read it because the synopsis sounded like a good story and I usually a fan of historical romance. The pacing is too fast. The protagonist is not a likable character. I cannot believe this book got published. Thank goodness I got it for free from the Kindle lending library. I found myself editing the book as I r...more
Dec 25, 2012 Sarah marked it as to-read
Shelves: free, kindle
Free on amazon
Habibah
Habibah marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Lovetoread
Lovetoread marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Allie Wygmans
Allie Wygmans marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Grace
Grace added it
Feb 26, 2014
Connie
Connie added it
Dec 23, 2013
Tiff Lovelace
Tiff Lovelace marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2013
ZiggyF
ZiggyF marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2013
Cathy Brockman
Cathy Brockman marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2013
Sandy Wolters
Sandy Wolters marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2013
Riley
Riley marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2013
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
May 13, 2013
Kris
Kris added it
May 20, 2013
Ritu Pandey
Ritu Pandey marked it as to-read
May 13, 2013
grumpyoldbird
grumpyoldbird marked it as to-read
May 12, 2013
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
May 12, 2013
Linda Hilton
Linda Hilton marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Hi thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Lynn Hubbard is a historical romance author. Her titles include: Run into the Wind, Chase the Moon, Return to Love, Desperado, War of Hearts and several others.

Lynn likes to instill humor and realism into her books & characters, because Sex is Funny.

I have been writing for over ten years and published...more
More about Lynn Hubbard...
A Christmas Crossing Chase the Moon: A Historical Romance Return to Love The Stafford Collection, Historical Western Romances Desperado