Start by marking “Run Into the Wind” as Want to Read:
Run Into the Wind
read ebook

Run Into the Wind

3.4 of 5 stars 3.40  ·  rating details  ·  48 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Run into the Wind by Lynn Hubbard A Historical Romance for today's woman. Determined to take charge of her own life after her family is slaughtered before her eyes, Sabrina Lovett heads west and disembarks from a train to start anew. Hiding from her affluent brother she takes on the guise of a boy. Everything is going well until the exasperating new Sheriff comes to town. ...more
Published January 20th 2010 by Lemon Press (first published January 16th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Run Into the Wind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Run Into the Wind

Kathy Galloway
I do not usually read western romance,but I thought I would give it try.I really enjoyed it!The lead characters Sabrina hiding out as a boy and a new sexy sheriff Brock.When they meet there is automatic attraction.Even though he thinks Sabrina a boy, he thinks something wrong with him.But,when he finds out she a girl all that changes,really changes!Good read!
HotReadingMom
Young girl runs away from home after witnessing the murder of her family pretends to be a boy! Sweet story with very tame, but realistic love scenes. Enjoyed story and character development. Would love to see the sequel to this story.
T
I loved this book. I enjoyed to characters. Strong and rugged and the historical setting well researched and well written. I enjoyed this so much that I immediately purchased the sequel.
Stephanie Bolen
Unconventional characters, girl posing as guy premise, but with a stalker twist that gave it a little edge. Characters were well developed and she wasn't afraid to kill people.
Brooke
Love love loved this story. And there's a sequel!!!
Dana
This book is worst written book I've ever read. It must be self-published with no editing. The grammar is horrible, almost comical, like writing "whose" when the word should be "who's". I read it because the synopsis sounded like a good story and I usually a fan of historical romance. The pacing is too fast. The protagonist is not a likable character. I cannot believe this book got published. Thank goodness I got it for free from the Kindle lending library. I found myself editing the book as I r ...more
Dec 25, 2012 Sarah marked it as to-read
Shelves: free, kindle
Free on amazon
Shane Dougall
Shane Dougall marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Alex
Alex added it
Oct 11, 2014
Nancee Paulick-smith
Nancee Paulick-smith marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
tla323
tla323 added it
Jun 07, 2014
Jill Dunlop
Jill Dunlop marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Habibah
Habibah marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Lovetoread
Lovetoread marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Allie Wygmans
Allie Wygmans marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Grace
Grace added it
Feb 26, 2014
Connie
Connie added it
Dec 23, 2013
Paige Hanson
Paige Hanson marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2013
ZiggyF
ZiggyF marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2013
Cathy Brockman
Cathy Brockman marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2013
  • Untamed Journey
  • River's Edge
  • After The Ashes
  • Chasing Rainbows
  • The Bounty (Malloy Family, #1)
  • Gallagher's Pride (Gallagher, #1)
  • Texas Outlaw
  • California Caress
  • The Heat of the Knight
  • The Lawman (Willow Creek #1)
  • Much Ado About Marshals
  • The Rancher (Redbourne, #1)
  • Outcast
  • A Taste Of Heaven
  • His Prairie Princess (Prairie Brides #1)
  • Game of Hearts  (Happily Ever After Company, #1)
  • The Stranger
  • Abby: Mail Order Bride (Unconventional, #1)
Hi thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Lynn Hubbard is a historical romance author. Her titles include: Run into the Wind, Chase the Moon, Return to Love, Desperado, War of Hearts and several others.

Lynn likes to instill humor and realism into her books & characters, because Sex is Funny.

I have been writing for over ten years and published
More about Lynn Hubbard...
A Christmas Crossing The Stafford Collection, Historical Western Romances Chase the Moon: A Historical Romance Return to Love Desperado