I'm Tempted to Stop Acting Randomly (Dilbert, #35)

I'm Tempted to Stop Acting Randomly (Dilbert #35)

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  97 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The number one calendar in the world, with sales of 400,000 every year. Pointless projects, endless meetings, and random downsizing make up the Dilbert world.

Following his 20th anniversary hit, Dilbert 2.0, Scott Adams returns with another Dilbert collection of funny page favorites inside I'm Tempted to Stop Acting Randomly.

Inside this collection, Dilbert and his team "flail...more
Published December 14th 2010 by Andrews McMeel Publishing (first published November 16th 2010)

Ian Rhines
This was a really good and funny comic book. It was also long.
Kim
Dilbert and company are openly rebellious and wonderfully snarky in this volume. My favorite story arc involved their pointy haired boss getting stuck in the air ducts of the building. Lots of laughs.
Andy
Kurtis loaned this to me. Once upon a time I read each and every Dilbert book, but I fell off that wagon in 1999 or so. I see Scott Adams is up to #35. Wow.

Entertaining.
rabbitprincess
Somewhat repetitive for me, if only because many of the strips in this book are also in the 2012 Dilbert Page-a-Day calendar. Enjoyable nevertheless.
Dan
Jul 24, 2011 Dan added it
Adams is going downhill, but there still are some funny strips in this book.
Pedro Martinez
Another serve of laughs and corporate naked truth
Sadie-jane (sj) alexis nunis
it's dilbert..need I say more?
Chuck
A Dilbert book. 'Nuff said.
Darren
Darren added it
Jul 25, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Artemis
Artemis marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Christopher
Christopher marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Lemmy
Lemmy marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Bob
Bob added it
Apr 16, 2014
Josh
Josh added it
Mar 15, 2014
Michael C.
Michael C. marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Adams was born in Windham, New York in 1957 and received his Bachelor's degree in Economics from Hartwick College in 1979.

He also studied economics and management for his 1986 MBA from the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley.

In recent years, Ada...more
More about Scott Adams...
Fugitive from the Cubicle Police (Dilbert, #8) The Dilbert Principle: A Cubicle's-Eye View of Bosses, Meetings, Management Fads & Other Workplace Afflictions God's Debris: A Thought Experiment Always Postpone Meetings With Time-Wasting Morons (Dilbert, #1) The Dilbert Future: Thriving on Stupidity in the 21st Century