Start by marking “Mugen Spiral: The Complete Two-Volume Series” as Want to Read:
Mugen Spiral: The Complete Two-Volume Series

Mugen Spiral: The Complete Two-Volume Series (Mugen Spiral #1-2)

The complete two-volume series, now in one edition. 'Mugen Spiral' is filled with cat demons and beautiful boys and guys that act like devils.
Published March 30th 2010 by TokyoPop

To ask other readers questions about Mugen Spiral, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mugen Spiral

Feb 27, 2015 Nathalia rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
Cornerofmadness
Apr 16, 2010 Cornerofmadness rated it really liked it

This is a reread for me. I had purchased the original two volume set a year or so ago, mostly because it had a cute demon on the cover, more so than a giant love of shojo. I was pleasantly surprised to find it was a cute love story. The omnibus that Tokyopop has put out has combined the two volumes into one thick volume and the nice thing is, you get a complete story with one purchase.

The protagonist is Yayoi, a sixteen-years-old girl who is the 78th in the line of Suzuka mystics. When we meet h
Chelsea
Contains Chapters 1 - 10: This series was really entertaining and had a lot of great characters in it. I loved getting to see how all the characters developed and changed throughout the series as well as how they interacted with each other. I especially loved seeing how the relationship between Yayoi and Ura developed throughout the story. The two bonus chapters at the end were also really cute and fun to read.

Mugen Spiral Special Story
This story was a really fun story about Yayoi and Ura trave
Matilda
May 09, 2012 Matilda rated it liked it
The story was simple and pleasant enough, there was no terribly dramatic or cliche' the ending however seemed quite unfinished.

*SPOILERS
In the book there are a few problems that show up and are never explained or resolved. One of them being that Ura's father, the demon king is dying from a flesh rotting illness throughout the story and Ura is set on finding a way to heal him. This main problem and continuous push in the plot is never resolved at the end of the book and in the last chapters is a
Digiriddle
Mar 14, 2012 Digiriddle rated it really liked it
it was so cute! Of course I'm a sucker for things like this where the sweet girls gets through to the bad boy.
only I wake up this morning, go looking for MORE to read... and there IS none? :O
The story line is cute, a lot could have been done with some of the characters that show up only in the end, so of course I'm disappointed in it ending!
But overall, a fun little love/hate story manga with really gorgeous characters! A great manga is you don't have to be going anywhere any time soon!
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Oh manga, how I missed reading you. Nice that this has more than one volume. Well, just two but still. This one was okay. I kind of liked the art and the story was alright.
Athena
Jul 25, 2010 Athena rated it liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
This was a good short series but it had an imconclusive ending that leaves a reader hanging. It wasnt a great ending either so I only give it a 3. It was ok .
Angela
Angela rated it really liked it
May 07, 2016
Carmen
Carmen rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2014
Rekki
Rekki rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2017
Raluca Luiza
Raluca Luiza rated it really liked it
Mar 05, 2012
Andrea Cox
Andrea Cox rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2015
Katarzyna Ziarenko
Katarzyna Ziarenko rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2015
Languid
Languid rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2013
Lisianthus
Lisianthus rated it really liked it
Dec 22, 2010
Ashley
Ashley rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2016
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2015
Fiona
Fiona rated it liked it
Oct 11, 2012
Kristina
Kristina rated it liked it
Sep 21, 2013
Raph♛
Raph♛ rated it liked it
Jul 30, 2013
Shannie Pie
Shannie Pie rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2010
Phoebe Poe
Phoebe Poe rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2011
Valerie Burkhard
Valerie Burkhard rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2015
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2014
Julie
Julie rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2016
Makayla
Makayla rated it liked it
Oct 06, 2016
Bahijah hasan
Bahijah hasan rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2015
Annisa Setyadi
Annisa Setyadi rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2011
Annie
Annie rated it liked it
Jun 10, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
KUSANAGI Mizuho (草凪 みずほ) used to work as an assistance for Yoko Matsushita.

Circle(s): JAKE

Loves: drawing and considers herself to have a 'super fetish' for voices. As such she loves seiyuu (voice actors) but also actors with good voices.

Favorite Food: Ramen. Prefers vegetables to meat.

Favorite Movies: Anything by Miyazaki whom she loves! Also, The Sound of Music and Lord of the Rings.
More about Mizuho Kusanagi...

Mugen Spiral (2 books)