A Tabloid Love (Tabloid Star, #1-2)

A Tabloid Love (Tabloid Star #1-2)

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  95 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Tabloid Star
As a bartender at the Lucky Seven club, Josh Bauer could take a different guy home every night…if he wanted to. Working three jobs, however, makes it hard to connect with anyone. One man, though, is too much temptation to resist. A steamy encounter in a back alley leads to an explosive night of sex in Josh's bed--a bed he isn't surprised to find empty the next...more
Published November 2nd 2010 by Samhain Publishing

Elisa Ramblings
Tabloid Star by T.A. Chase

T.A. Chase hits a sure point with this novel with me, since the show business theme is one of my favorite, probably due to the fact that I love to see an happily ever after where usually I don't find them, and since I know that, despite some good changings happening in the movie industry, it's still not easy to be out and proud, and the stars who decide to be have not easy life.

So basically this is a cinderfella type of story, with the big Hollywood star, Ryan, who fal...more
I enjoyed these stories so much as e-books that I bought the paperback when it came out.
Bookfanatic
This book has a main story,Tabloid Star, and an epilogue story, With This Ring, feature the two main characters. The first story is the more interesting one. The premise is great. A handsome bartender and a rising Hollywood star, who gets blackmailed about being in the closet, are attracted to each other. The love story happened much too fast. The were in lust, not love. They didn't really spend enough time to say ILY as soon as they did. The who-dunnit aspect of the blackmail kept me hooked on...more
Saphirablue
Jonathan G
Wow, what a great book. I highly reccommend it! The simple story of love between two people and the extremes we will go through just to be with the one we love. Could read it over and over again!
Lace Daltyn
This story pulled me in from the beginning and I held on tight to the very end. The plot felt solid and was surrounded by an uber-strong attraction between Josh and Ryan. I highly recommend it!
Jessica
Decent story. Read worst, read better. I wish real life love stories would happen as easily as some writers make them seem like they could.
Sameer Afzal
The characters were too perfect. No conflict in this book, just events that tell the story.
Corydavis08
Really well written. Enjoyed the book immensity, has something for everyone.
Milli Om
it was a really cute story.
Ksm2001
Ksm2001 marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Andy
Andy marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Jake
Jake marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2014
Carla
Carla added it
Jan 13, 2014
Norma
Norma marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
There is beauty in every kind of love, so why not live a life without boundaries? Experiencing everything the world offers fascinates me and writing about the things that make each of us unique is how I share those insights. I live in the Midwest with a wonderful partner of thirteen years. When not writing, I’m watching movies, reading and living life to the fullest.
More about T.A. Chase...
No Going Home (Home, #1) Home of His Own (Home, #2) Out of Bounds (Love of Sports, #1) Tabloid Star (Tabloid Star, #1) Bound by Love (Bound, #1)