Start by marking “Led into Temptation” as Want to Read:
Led into Temptation

Led into Temptation (Forbidden Fantasies)

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  54 ratings  ·  9 reviews
He's the worst possible man for her. And she wants him with a desperation that borders on obsession...Recently jilted Naomi Brightman has had it with men! Her last boyfriend left her with a broken heart and the FBI on her trail. What she needs now is a place to hide for a while. Only when she gets to the remote resort she owns with her sisters, what she finds is a temptati ...more
Paperback, Harlequin Blaze, 214 pages
Published May 1st 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Led into Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Led into Temptation

Emmie Dark
This wasn't my favourite of the "Haworth House" series, but still highly enjoyable. Unfortunately because of the weird international publisher timing, I've read them out of order, and this book was instrumental in setting up the "family reunited" thread that goes through all of the books. I wish I'd read it before I read the last book of the series. Never mind.

As always, there's plenty of plot, a dramatic climax that puts someone's life in peril, and plenty of sizzle -- although I always think
Michele
A fun and sexy read with a nice twist a la 'The Thorn Birds' (I don't put any spoilers here but dang, I hadn't thought about that book/tv miniseries in a long time). The setup could have probably been a bit tigher though it was good for the romance part of the book. It's just that due to the length of the book there wasn't a lot of room to go into certain elements like you would normally see in a longer book, such as the bad guy stalking the heroine. 'The Thorn Birds' was mentioned along with th ...more
Sara
Uptight lawyer meets hunky priest--chaos ensues. No, seriously... uptight lawyer is recently unemployed and the target of the FBI and her former fiance because he gave her stolen money to hide without her knowing it. And the priest, he's really a private investigator on the trail of her ex, hoping to avenge his near death of 3 years earlier. They can't seem to stay away from each other, thanks in part to a teenage fantasy and the wily ghost of the resort.
Sandra Dagg
This is the first of a three book group, each one about one of three sisters. It's fun, hot and there's a good plot, even a ghost. It's not heavy, but I really enjoyed this book, and the second one, and am currently enjoying the third one as well. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a fast, sexy and entertaining read.
Dawn ♥ romance
I liked this story. It had an interesting twist on the relationship but I skimmed lots of the heroine's mental debates and the action did pick up in the second half. Attorney Naomi just lost her job and her fiance broke it off so she returns to resort she co-owns and meets Father Dane MacFarland.
Jamie DeBree
A forbidden fantasy, a secret tower room, a private beach, and a benevolent ghost - this story has all the marks of a perfect fantasy for Naomi & Dane, if they can just get rid of all the people who want what Naomi doesn't even realize she has. An engaging and entertaining read, to be sure.
Virginia
A fun, quick read. I really liked both main characters, as well as some of the supporting ones. There were some unexpected twists and some effective red herrings. I'm looking forward to the next book in the series.
Robin *loves sexy books*
This started out pretty slow for me but heated up toward the end. It was ok. Onto book 2 though.
Paige Forrester
very good
Nachiketa
Nachiketa marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Karast
Karast added it
Mar 25, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Athena
Athena added it
Mar 10, 2015
Theresa Spiteri
Theresa Spiteri marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Janet Ciaglia
Janet Ciaglia marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Cary
Cary marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Marko Mehner
Marko Mehner marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Mindin
Mindin added it
Nov 28, 2014
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Nina
Nina added it
Oct 04, 2014
Stacy Robbins
Stacy Robbins marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Lakeisha
Lakeisha marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Carolyn Fulgenzi was born on 28 July 1940 in Detroit, Michigan, USA, daughter of Janet (McLaughlin) and Andrew Fulgenzi. She graduated from Dominican High School in Detroit and completed her undergraduate education at Catholic University of America in Washington, DC. She continued her studies attending Syracuse University receiving her Master’s in English Education. After retiring as a teacher wit ...more
More about Cara Summers...

Forbidden Fantasies (1 - 10 of 34 books)
  • Don't Tempt Me... (Harlequin Blaze #253)
  • Two Hot!
  • Closer... (Harlequin Blaze, #265)
  • If You Could Read My Mind... (Harlequin Blaze, #271)
  • Pick Me Up (Harlequin Blaze, #343)
  • Kidnapped! (Harlequin Blaze #345)(Forbidden Fantasies)
  • One for the Road (Forbidden Fantasies) (Harlequin Blaze #387)
  • Indulge Me (Harlequin Blaze, #393)
  • Incognito (Harlequin Blaze, #406)
  • Seducing a S.E.A.L. (Harlequin Blaze, #420)
Twin Seduction Christmas Male (Uniformly Hot!, #12) Twin Temptation The Cop Come Toy with Me