Start by marking “Bart Simpson Class Clown” as Want to Read:
Bart Simpson Class Clown

Bart Simpson Class Clown

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  66 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Bart Simpson may be best known as an underachiever at school, but there is no title that this juvenile jokester holds more dearly than that of Class Clown. Springfield Elementary School is his domain, and it is there that the Prince of Pranks rules supreme in the classroom, on the playground, and in after school detention. Join the fun as Bart resurrects the car-crunching, ...more
Published May 18th 2010 by Harper Design (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Bart Simpson Class Clown, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bart Simpson Class Clown

Joseph Young
Enjoyable blend of short Simpsons stories that actually seem to be well contained, with more than just one-liners, using situational humor without feeling too contrived. There is a slightly longer story to end the book, which seems more like an episode. There are few unimpressive spots, but overall the consistency is pretty good, and much better than most adapted comics.
Nick James
A compilation of "Bart Simpson'" comic book issues. I have a few of these Simpsons Comics books and I'll be doing reviews of a few more, but this one is pretty good but not great. Some stories Homer creating a hamburger for a contest, Bartman defeating Dr. Colossus in a aging battle, Bart getting expelled, Mrs. Krabappel living with Bart and a bunch more scenerios featuring Bart. Some of the stories end in a way too cutesy to be given a Simpsons trademark but nonetheless it's still a pretty good ...more
Farina♥Moon♥Eclipse
Mar 27, 2015 Farina♥Moon♥Eclipse rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Bart Simpson Fans and Avid "The Simpsons" followers
Recommended to Farina♥Moon♥Eclipse by: Library shelf
Shelves: b_comic
Bart Simpson, Class Clown contains several stories about Bart Simpson and his family and friends.
There are 14 stories. I think my favourite story if this book is Mr. Bart Krabappel! that was hilarious! And the Bart Vs. Bart which was only 2 pages short was pretty funny, too!
As always I find The Simpson Comics a light, enjoyable read to unwind and relax. It was my day off today so that's why I was able to read 3 different books!
Thebruce1314
I have never been really into the show, but for some reason the comics appeal to me. Must be the bold colour and simple stories, though I will say that the authors manage to stay true to the voice of the show. Obviously not great literature, but you have to be at least a little cultured to understand the joke references, right?
Lauren
Kids LOVE the Simpsons comics. Still. It's pretty amazing. This one was quick and light, and I think it's safe to assume that this is representative of all of them. But, the humor, for me, fell. Most of the jokes were just tired plays on the stereotypical natures of the characters (Homer's dumb and eats a lot, Bart is a deliquent, Lisa's a smartypants) but without any of the smart and witty nature of the show.
This round of Bart Simpson comics put into this trade weren't all that good or funny. Yes, this comic is really aimed a children but I usually get a giggle from it sometime but this wasn't the case with this collection at all. The last comic which featured Bartman I found to be really dull.
Nicolas
This was a fun collection of Bart Simpson shorts. A quick, fun read. Also, Bartman showed up, so that's cool.
Kbennett2
These short stories were Fantastic!
Benjamin Flores
i just love the simpsons
Brandon
it was pretty funny
Lori
Lori added it
Feb 11, 2015
Ryan Timberlake
Ryan Timberlake marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Matheus
Matheus marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Miguel
Miguel marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Shawnna
Shawnna marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Matthew Abram Groening is an American cartoonist, television producer and writer from Portland, Oregon.

Groening is best known as the creator of The Simpsons. He is also the creator of Futurama and the author of the weekly comic strip Life in Hell. Groening distributed Life in Hell in the book corner of Licorice Pizza, a record store in which he worked.

He made his first professional cartoon sale
More about Matt Groening...
The Big Book of Hell Childhood Is Hell Love Is Hell Bart Simpson's Guide to Life: A Wee Handbook for the Perplexed The Simpsons: A Complete Guide to Our Favorite Family