Dark Elves: Awakening (Dark Elves #6)

Dark Elves: Awakening (Dark Elves #6)

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  283 ratings  ·  23 reviews
As the first girl child born to the dark elves, Eryhaen is "rhaejena"--princess--and desired by all of the men around her. Born with magical gifts that challenge even the most experienced sorcerers among her people, she has the awe of her people and the devotion of her three best friends and lovers. Brevin, Lanthan, and Tykir have been at her side their whole lives, and ea...more
Published March 22nd 2010 by Loose Id, LLC (first published September 15th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Dark Elves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Elves

Sammy, the Cyborg Slut  & Lover of Books
What an Amazing Conclusion to the Dark Elves Series!!

Eryhaen, is the first female born of the Dark Elves. She was born with powers stronger than any sorcerer in existence. But because of that, she has grown into a spoiled brat, that treats everyone as if they are below her. She has never learned respect, or how to control her unruly magic. But her truemate will not only teach her to control her temper and her magic, he will show her what true love is!
description

Salin and Radin Exude Sexuality! They were br
Heather  * lost in her own world*
Hmm I think I like this one the best of the whole Dark Elves series.

I strongly suggest reading in order if you don't want to get lost and feel you missed something. I didn't like the blub on the book of #5 so I skipped it.. And boy did I miss some major events. 1. the vestile is back 2. Radin is back, in a suspended state. 3. We now have a red elf who is a female that can get pregnant without a truemate bond.

Now onto this story: Eyrhaen, Savous and Irin daughter also the first female born to the...more
Karen
I LOVED THIS, I want more of this series it is addictive and if your not use to reading this type of book you will find your blood pressure rising at a regular pace.. lots of love, sex and a new future is ahead for the raejedour dark elves. With this ending some what sad due to one death leaving the rest of this tribe with new gods Rhea and Tohan to a new future of fertility and a new populations with all the hot sex rolled into one... so JET MYKLES write anew story... NOW.

LOVED IT
Shelbie  Knight
I had been waiting for this novel, as I have grown to love (and want to adopt, yummy) Radin. From start to finish, I experienced so many emotions reading this novel that I felt exhausted afterwards, in a good way. I can't wait to see what occurs in the next novel. Thanks Jet! Keep em' coming please! =)

Shelbie =)
Christy Duke
I was really looking forward to this book as Radin was always my favorite and I couldn't wait for him to return. This was a fantastic conclusion to the series! The raedjour as a people are dying. They've lost so much since their goddess left when Radin was trapped in the void. This finale answered a lot of questions and took the story in a direction I hadn't been anticipating.

But first, can I just say, Eyrhaen was a horrible, narcissistic, egotistic BRAT of the highest order. I realize she was t...more
Elizabeth
I had so much trouble finishing this book. I ended up hating Eryhaen halfway through the book and didn't want to really see if she would be redeemed. I wanted to poke her in the eyes, smack her around a little, and then throw her down a flight of stairs. She seemed like such an evil bitch. I did finish it and even though she changed her wicked ways to me she just didn't make up for all the shit she put her loved ones through. Now what made me finish the book was RADIN yes my favorite person thro...more
Angie
This was the last book in the series with a satisfying conclusion. Had this been the first book that I had read in this series, then I probably would not have bothered with the others. I found it very difficult to get into and had to push myself to keep picking it up as I wanted to know what happened to my favourite character Radin.

Moving on to the second half of the book, my interest picked up again and I found myself once again enthralled with the tale.
Zuradia
Out of the whole series this was my least favorite. I hated the Princess. She was nothing but a spoiled little bitch. And I don't like what was done to Rayden's character. That was the main thing that pissed me off. Rayden got tamed! So not cool. And This book was kind of all over the place. But as always, the artwork was beautiful. So yeah, not my favorite, but I would still read it agsin (only because I hate reading an incomplete series).
SarLy
This is #6 in the Dark Elves series and I was not a fan. I felt like this book went all over the place and tried to bring in every single character that was possible. The sex scenes were just plain weird as the female heroine in Awakening is some type of all powerful sex Elf and instead of having sex she just "trigger's" the men to come because she doesn't want to give up her virginity. I didn't even bother finishing this book.
Leslie Reno
OMG I LOVED THIS WHOLE SERIES. I was literally in tears in this book. I could feel the red elfs heartbreaker over Radin. I'm so disappointed he can't have kids. I really wanted this book to end with them having a family.. So unfair.
Lynne weir
A delicious, fun and entertaining read with characters you cant help but love though I have to admit I truly disliked Eryhaen, but other than that a great story and anyway I'm sure she was not created to be liked at the start.
Suburbancowgirl
Ahhhh. Nice ending to a great series. Mykles makes sure to include just about every possible grouping of sexual partners, while making us love/hate characters and get completely wrapped up in the end to the dark elves' story.
Valkyrie
This was both very good and very sad. It was good because it was a story about the Dark Elves and who wouldn't love one of them. Sad because it's the last of this series. I have to say Radin has always been my favorite.
Ale Rivero
Me encantó este último de la serie, lástima que la mitad del libro y un poco más estuve con ganas de estrangular a la protagonista o.O
Johanna
Not my favorite of the series. Very sexy and it pushes all the boundaries of the norm.
Ann  Lorz
I loved this book. I can't wait for the next one. These elves are so hot!
Kim
The last of the Dark Elves series. It was a nice ending to the series.
Evelyn
Radin returns!!!!!!! i was so happy!!!! =) my favourite elf!!
Georgelys Guerra
en realidad no se porque sigo leyendo esta serie! U.U
Caroline Mcconnell
Oh man, this made me cry. I love it!
Deborah
I love all of Jet's work.
  • Lost Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline, #0.5)
  • Breeding The Female (Forced, Fucked, and Bred Trilogy, #2)
  • Captain's Price
  • Derrick (Circe's Recruits, #3)
  • Beautiful Cocksucker
  • Surrender
  • Bightmares (Deep Space Mission Corps, # 2)
  • Body Master (The Body, #1)
  • Owning Arabella
  • Vampire Mistress (Vampire Queen, #5)
  • Animal Attraction (Neuri Chronicles, #1)
  • Abduction
  • Thrice United (Witches Knot, #4)
  • Blood Rose (Blood, #2)
  • Defiled
  • Take Me Again (Wild Oats, #2)
  • Mona Lisa Darkening (Monère: Children of the Moon, #4)
Jet is a writer of sexual fantasy with a firm belief that all men are at least partially gay, that vampires are just people with a liquid diet and shapeshifters live on every block.
More about Jet Mykles...
Heaven (Heaven Sent, #1) Purgatory (Heaven Sent, #2) Hell (Heaven Sent, #3) Just For You Faith (Heaven Sent, #4)