Start by marking “The Yellow Rose (Lone Star Legacy, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Yellow Rose (Lone Star Legacy, #2)

The Yellow Rose (Lone Star Legacy #2)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  153 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The Texas Frontier provides for riveting adventure and inspiring characters as this historical fiction series draws readers into the struggle for freedom.
Published June 11th 2004 by Integrity Publishers (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Yellow Rose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Yellow Rose

The Color Purple by Alice WalkerRed Dog by Louis de BernièresPurple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi AdichieA Yellow Raft in Blue Water by Michael DorrisA Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
Reading Rainbow
66th out of 103 books — 6 voters
That Carolina Summer by Janet DaileyLove in Bloom by Arlene JamesThe Bachelor Baker by Carolyne AarsenPriscilla's Homecoming Across The Sea by Stacey CulpepperA Fiery Lass by Virginia Aird
Colourful Eye-Catching Front Covers
66th out of 114 books — 5 voters

More lists with this book...

Crystal Kitts
I found the second of this trilogy to be more predictable than the first. Beside that, it kept my interest and I couldn't put it down. There are a number of bar fights, battles with the Indians, coming of age, broken hearts, baptisms, and great humor. This book had less history and focused more on the fiction story line.
The funniest scene in the book is when Clinton takes Al hunting. The most heart touching moment is when Clay is out on the porch having a moment with God.
I like Gilert Morris's s
Jack
I usually find that the second book in a series doesn't hold my attention like the first one. This one surpassed its predecessor!!
Heather
This book was good, but was drug out way too much. It started very boring, but got better about the middle of the book. The book tries to cover a 15-year time window, and it gets a little hard to follow as the author jumps around to each of the 10 or so main characters without changing chapters or breaking the page. Overall, the book was good, despite its downsides. It does leave a cliff-hanger ending to start the next book, though.
Cyndy
The Yellow Rose is the second book in the Lone Star Legacy. I have read this one out of sync, but it was wonderful! I have ordered Deep in the Heart to read next. I love the story about Jerusalem Ann Hardin and her family. I think it took alot of faith and tenacity to settle in the west.
Donna
Second of the three book series. Was a great read. I throughly enjoyed this series am moving on to the third and fine book The Eyes of Texas.
First series I have read by this author and it was very enjoyable will most likely read some of the other series by this author.
Brenda Vanwormer
bk 2 of the saga of american frontier where Ann Hardin has decided to raise her clan thru Comanche raids,two suitors and cattle drives all mixed with blood and humor.Easy read leaves you wanting more of Mr. Morris and he has written alot-alot of books.
Pat
This second book in the Lone Star Legacy series continues to be very good reading! I am about to begin the third and final one in the series.
Gwennie
I want to be just like Jeruselum Ann when I grow up! One of my favorite heroins of all time!!!
Rebecca Rash
Love the Texas setting - good read!
Cws
Dec 04, 2008 Cws added it
Shelves: young-adult
YA Mor
Mary Armstrong
Mary Armstrong marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Main Street
Main Street marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
Amie
Amie added it
Apr 22, 2015
Rene Shaddox
Rene Shaddox marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
❥☪LIZZ NEILL☪❥
❥☪LIZZ NEILL☪❥ marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Donna Smith
Donna Smith marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Cyndi
Cyndi marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Dave Christopherson
Dave Christopherson marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Dan Lehane
Dan Lehane marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Say to This Mountain (Shiloh Legacy #3)
  • Deceived
  • The Last Disciple
  • Madman
  • There is a Season (Cheney and Shiloh: The Inheritance #3)
  • Wind Dancer
  • Hide and Seek
  • Just Above a Whisper (Tuckers Mill Triology, #2)
  • Hometown Legend
  • Above All Earthly Powers
  • Silent Witness (Jennie McGrady Mysteries, #2)
  • The Plainsman (Men of the Saddle #4)
  • Relentless Pursuit: A Novel (Secrets of Roux River Bayou, #3)
  • Daughter of Silk (The Silk House, #1)
  • Wings of Dawn
  • Bachelor's Puzzle (Patchwork Circle, #1)

Lone Star Legacy (3 books)
  • Deep in the Heart (Lone Star Legacy, #1)
  • The Eyes of Texas: Lone Star Legacy, Book 3
The Honorable Imposter: 1620 (The House of Winslow) Sword of Truth The Indentured Heart: 1740 (The House of Winslow) The Captive Bride (The House of Winslow, #2) The Gentle Rebel: 1775 (The House of Winslow)