Start by marking “黒子のバスケ [Kuroko no Basuke] 3 (Kuroko's Basketball, #3)” as Want to Read:
黒子のバスケ [Kuroko no Basuke] 3 (Kuroko's Basketball, #3)
Preview

黒子のバスケ [Kuroko no Basuke] 3 (Kuroko's Basketball #3)

4.42 of 5 stars 4.42  ·  rating details  ·  428 ratings  ·  6 reviews
I・H予選を順調に勝ち進む誠凛高校。だが、決勝リーグ進出には一日二連戦で北の王者・正邦高校、「キセキの世代」緑間がいる東の王者・秀徳高校を倒す必要が!!初戦、正邦に勝つための、黒子たちの作戦とは!? ...more
Published September 4th 2009 by Shūeisha

To ask other readers questions about 黒子のバスケ [Kuroko no Basuke] 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 黒子のバスケ [Kuroko no Basuke] 3

Swiftsea
Feb 25, 2012 Swiftsea rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: sport manga otakus
Shelves: manga, shounen
If a manga wasn't good, I wouldn't bother reading it through, especially sport mangas.
As soon as I reached the limit of the updates for this manga, I desperately hunted for more; coming across Area no Kishi but it all stopped there. Kuroko no Basuke is well-drawn, consistent and unique in it's form where the protagonist isn't someone who is a professional at playing the game, but rather someone who misdirects, is small and hardly noticeable.
Kate
"The Shadow stood up for the sake of the light ..."

I can't express my feelings. Just like the anime, the love for this series takes me again and again by surprise. The characters develop slowly but constantly, and after being just together as allies on the court, Kuroko and Kagami start to form a bond that will conquer each member of the Kiseki no sedai after the other. Even if some parts are for-seeable, I'm loving the manga to pieces (and am still suprprised how accurate the anime is).
Sleepaholic Maanster
Title: Kuroko no Basuke
Author: Tadatoshi Fujimaki
Chapters: 275

All I can say is this one is much better than slamdunk even I'm also a fan of the latter and rukawa :3 droolssss I just love the Generation of Miracles, Takao, Kuroko and Tatsuya :3
Febrina Salsabila
i have red it in english version
Doroty E. (Whiskey)
[image error]
Anyia Lau
Anyia Lau marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Jofel
Jofel added it
Mar 30, 2015
Laphini
Laphini marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Marilyn Meca
Marilyn Meca marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
  • Beelzebub, Vol. 13: Be Like Oga (Beelzebub, #13)
  • カーニヴァル [Kānivaru] 8 (Karneval, #8)
  • ワンピース [Wan Pīsu] 68 (One Piece, #68)
  • Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, Volume 4
  • Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 58 (Bleach, #58)
  • Naruto, Vol. 61: Uchiha Brothers United Front (Naruto, #61)
  • Eyeshield 21 Vol. 35: The World Is Mine
  • たいようのいえ 7 [Taiyou no Ie 7]
  • Classmates [Doukyuusei]
  • Another [アナザー] 4th period
Tadatoshi Fujimaki (藤巻 忠俊, Fujimaki Tadatoshi, born June 9th, 1982, Tokyo) is a Japanese mangaka, most known for his manga Kuroko no Basuke, serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump. Fujimaki was brought up in a good household and environment. He attended Toyama High School and enrolled to Sophia University. He chose for a manga career after finishing his studies.

Also known as 藤巻 忠俊 and 藤巻忠俊.
More about Tadatoshi Fujimaki...

Kuroko's Basketball (1 - 10 of 30 books)
  • 黒子のバスケ [Kuroko no Basuke] 1 (Kuroko's Basketball, #1)
  • 黒子のバスケ [Kuroko no Basuke] 2 (Kuroko's Basketball, #2)
  • 黒子のバスケ [Kuroko no Basuke] 4 (Kuroko's Basketball, #4)
  • 黒子のバスケ [Kuroko no Basuke] 5 (Kuroko's Basketball, #5)
  • 黒子のバスケ [Kuroko no Basuke] 6 (Kuroko's Basketball, #6)
  • 黒子のバスケ [Kuroko no Basuke] 7 (Kuroko's Basketball, #7)
  • 黒子のバスケ [Kuroko no Basuke] 8 (Kuroko's Basketball, #8)
  • 黒子のバスケ [Kuroko no Basuke] 9 (Kuroko's Basketball, #9)
  • 黒子のバスケ [Kuroko no Basuke] 10 (Kuroko's Basketball, #10)
  • 黒子のバスケ [Kuroko no Basuke] 11 (Kuroko's Basketball, #11)
黒子のバスケ [Kuroko no Basuke] 1 (Kuroko's Basketball, #1) 黒子のバスケ [Kuroko no Basuke] 2 (Kuroko's Basketball, #2) 黒子のバスケ [Kuroko no Basuke] 4 (Kuroko's Basketball, #4) 黒子のバスケ [Kuroko no Basuke] 5 (Kuroko's Basketball, #5) 黒子のバスケ [Kuroko no Basuke] 6 (Kuroko's Basketball, #6)