Start by marking “Prince's Donor” as Want to Read:
Prince's Donor

Prince's Donor

Four years ago Jenna James signed up for the donor database with fanciful thoughts of lying in the arms of a vampire. Now four years later, she finds herself wishing she had never heard it. How depressing is it to think not even a vampire will have sex with you to survive? Feeling lower than she has in ages, Jenna is convinced she's finally ready to remove her name from th ...more
Published February 22nd 2010 by Passionate Writer Publishing (first published February 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Prince's Donor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prince's Donor

SheReadsALot
THREE & A HALF STARS--I love to read books featuring BBW and if it's paranormal too, then sign me up! I'm tough on reviews for books featuring BBW, I've noticed because authors tend to write vapid, silly pathetic BBW heroines that will take anything their hero throws at them.

This is not one of those kind of books.

This is a first time read for me from this author and I'm sorry to see there's no more to this series other than another short-short(21 pgs). I loved the vampire world she created.
B.K. Walker
Apr 23, 2010 B.K. Walker rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bk-s-library
Adult Content : Rated A/S/L/M

Prince's Donor by Sindee Lynn was the perfect mix of fantasy and romance! This is one title that is sure to leave you yearning for more.

Jenna James is a young woman living in Washington. She is a bit shy, overweight, and has a self image issue. Having never been with a man, she longs to be loved, and fantasizes about her first encounter.

Now that Vampires have become legal, and the world has accepted that there is another race other than humans living among them, Jenn
Melanie♥
Sep 12, 2012 Melanie♥ rated it really liked it
I thought this was a promising start for the series and was disappointed to see the author did not continue on with this story line. I was going to give it 4 full stars, but there were too many unanswered questions.
Authors & Readers Book Corner
I pray that there is more to Sy and Jenna's story because I could not get enough of Prince's Donor. The intimacy and the intense nature of the main characters will have readers not wanting to put this book down. Now, even though I gave it 5 Stars the ending did have me puzzled as well as some of the events that were introduced close to the end. I will keep an eye out in hopes that there is going to be a part 2. I recommend this book to others. I am not a fan of fantasy books and if a vampire sto ...more
Michelle Pace
May 30, 2012 Michelle Pace rated it really liked it
If you like paranormal romance, you may enjoy this surprising little book. Sindee Lynn has a unique and refreshing spin on the vampire world and the mythos involved. Warning-this book is WAY more Erotica than Romance, and is not suitable for all audiences.
I was impressed with her nonconventional take on the heroine. It's always refreshing when an author goes in a different directions and breaks the proverbial mold. Making her leading lady an everywoman type vs. a beautiful wallflower or a gorgeo
Josephine
Aug 24, 2011 Josephine rated it liked it
More erotica and less of a story than my usual fare, however it was well done.
Hasien
Feb 18, 2012 Hasien rated it it was ok
Shelves: vampire
This was ok. I felt a little cheated at the end. It seems there is more to the story but it just ended.
MercySkye28
MercySkye28 rated it it was amazing
Dec 22, 2014
Will2pear95
Will2pear95 rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2011
Ellen
Ellen rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2011
Anna
Anna rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2010
Leanne
Leanne rated it really liked it
Mar 02, 2016
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2011
Candy M
Candy M rated it did not like it
Feb 24, 2015
Leigh
Leigh rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2011
Latice1
Latice1 rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2012
Makayla Turner
Makayla Turner rated it liked it
Jul 19, 2014
Marishka
Marishka rated it really liked it
Mar 21, 2014
Purplegirl
Purplegirl rated it it was ok
Sep 09, 2012
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it liked it
Sep 17, 2010
Eleni
Eleni rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2010
Teinevai
Teinevai rated it liked it
Sep 20, 2015
Aliee
Aliee rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2013
BlueSalvatore
BlueSalvatore rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2013
Sherry-kay
Sherry-kay rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2013
K MN
K MN rated it liked it
May 31, 2011
Terrie Mcdougal
Terrie Mcdougal rated it it was ok
Sep 24, 2014
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2013
Witch
Witch rated it it was ok
Oct 15, 2013