Start by marking “Antiguos Amantes (Harlequin Deseo)” as Want to Read:
Antiguos Amantes (Harlequin Deseo)

Antiguos Amantes (The Payback Affairs #1)

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  81 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Todo vale en el amor...y en los negociosRand Kincaid nunca se habia sentido presionado, hasta el dia en que todo su futuro quedo pendiendo de un hilo. El testamento de su padre lo obligaba a readmitir como su asistente personal a Tara Anthony. De pronto, se vio en la tesitura de aceptar a la unica mujer que lo habia abandonado, o perder su imperio familiar.

Pero, antes de a...more
Published March 23rd 2010 by Harlequin (first published May 13th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Antiguos Amantes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Antiguos Amantes

Aby Gimeno
Una historia corta y bastante entretenida.

Por una parte tenemos a Rand, un hombre bastante cabezota que vuelve a casa tras haber huido hace cinco años al encontrarse una escena que no le hizo ninguna gracia. Al volver a casa, Rand y sus hermanos asisten a la lectura del testamento de su odioso padre que se encargará de intentar arruinar sus vidas incluso una vez muerto.

¿Quién diría que un testamento es capaz de abrir viejas heridas? Que se lo pregunten a Rand que tiene que volver a lidiar con la...more
Raj
So wonderful.... Can't wait for the next one
Sonja
Loved this first in the Payback Affairs series. The characters are so deeply touching because they've had a hard time of it, and I love that they complete each other so well, and can take both of their pain and turn it into a relationship that works. Rand was sexy, as all Desire heroes are, but I loved Tara. Her story was so touching and I love that it's a reunion story, but a reunion story where they've both changed enough since their failed try to make it work this time. Well done.
Tierra
I enjoyed the short read. I was constantly trying to guess what was going to happen next. I was also caught up in the mystery of what really happened in the past and who was right. I'm glad everything was straightened out and look forward to reading the other stories about this family
Antoinette the Book Junkie
I felt as if Tara put herself out there for something that may or may not give her the satisfaction she was looking for. Rand was in it for what he did not want his family to lose.
Avni shah
Avni shah marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
ceecee
ceecee marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Bestselling Silhouette Desire author and Rita finalist Emilie Rose has sold 27 projects to Harlequin/Silhouette since her first sale in 2001, and her books have been released in over 20 countries around the globe.

Emilie lives in her native North Carolina with her four sons and two adopted mutts. Writing is her third (and hopefully her last) career. She’s managed a medical office and run a home day...more
More about Emilie Rose...
Executive's Pregnancy Ultimatum (Kings of the Boardroom #2) The Ties that Bind Secrets of the Tycoon's Bride Bargained Into Her Boss's Bed  (The Hudsons of Beverly Hills, #4) Pregnant on the Upper East Side? (Park Avenue Scandals #5)