Start by marking “新世紀エヴァンゲリオン 12 [Shinseiki Evangelion 12]” as Want to Read:
新世紀エヴァンゲリオン 12 [Shinseiki Evangelion 12]

新世紀エヴァンゲリオン 12 [Shinseiki Evangelion 12] (Neon Genesis Evangelion #12)

戦略自衛隊がネルフ本部を攻撃する中、心に傷を負ったシンジは動けずにいた。そして戦自に囲まれ命を落とそうとした瞬間、彼を助けたのは父であるゲンドウだった――。そこで明かされるゲンドウの思いとは…!?
Published March 31st 2010 by KADOKAWA/角川書店

Be the first to ask a question about 新世紀エヴァンゲリオン 12 [Shinseiki Evangelion 12]

Deadwish
Sep 26, 2014 Deadwish rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
¿Querían explicaciones? ¡Acá las tienen!
Cierto cambio de la historia original me ha sorprendido lo suficiente como para poner cara de :o
Feather Mista
Sep 25, 2014 Feather Mista rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Casi todo el mundo.
Recommended to Feather by: Lo mismo de siempre
Qué bueno ver que mientras el resto de la franquicia se vuelve cada vez más ilegible/inmirable, Sadmoto sigue dando sus esporádicas pero brillantes muestras de que Evangelion, cuando se interpreta bien y no es para seguir robando a cuatro manos, es uno de los productos -que nunca deja de serlo- más interesantes que hayan dado los traumas japoneses.
Francesco
Vote: 3,60
Class: L-B1 (FP)

(a 14 volumes Manga with a sci-fi story)

12 out of 14: I'm almost done!
It begins to unravel some knots (but only some) and the story is quite becoming to make some sense (a sense lost after the first four or five volumes).
It remains true what I wrote for the first volume; and... I'm quickly becoming quite fond of the genre (not yet a manga addict I think and hope...), while I clearly understand why these are mostly reading for teenagers, and not really for adults.
Fascina
Seb Desastre
I found this volume to be very enjoyable, but the pedophilic scene (I mean hello??? Shinji is like 14??) really made me feel kind of uncomfortable. And just the fact that again, someone has to be romantically involved with him even if he's not that special...

The action scenes were great though and Asuka was really cool in this volume, but yeah. I could have done without that kiss...
Jessica
Mar 18, 2011 Jessica rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
This series is in its climatic chapters, following the end of the original anime series. The art is some of the best manga art out there and this series would be worth it for the art alone. Sadamoto takes his adaptation further though and adds back stories and makes substantial changes such as adding character interaction in this volume that did not occur before. Sadamoto's version has a lot more explanation, for example, I can now tell you what the first impact was. The pacing is also much cris ...more
Alx_zero
Mar 05, 2013 Alx_zero rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cómic-manga
La acción es el principal motor de este último acto. La invasión de Nerv con todas sus consecuencias va dejando cadáveres y perdemos a algunos de los protagonistas más queridos. La historia se acota y finalmente, todo parece remitir a Shinji, Rei y en menor medida a Asuka. Ellos son el núcleo de la historia y como tal se nos recuerda en este tramo final. Y además, para dejarnos via libre a la conclusión de la historia, finalmente se nos ordena toda la información que hemos ido recibiendo a lo la ...more
Mariana
Aug 27, 2016 Mariana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yo creí por un momento que habría yaoi xD pero no.
Rodrigo González
The most complex, intelligent and deepest single volume I've read in so many months. Genesis and Apocalypse, God and humankind, blood and treason. I love you Yoshiyuki Sadamoto.
desAlien
Jun 05, 2015 desAlien rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Wow, this volume was amazing!
Alejo
May 26, 2016 Alejo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
Definitivamemte esta serie hubiese sido mejor sin Shinji
Alexander Case
Uku
I was more than happy to get to read more of Neon Genesis when Finnish edition of vol 12 was finally bublished this month after being " at vacation" for few years. O..o'
Indah Threez Lestari
Ini sudah lama sekali baru terbit lagi... Jadi, apakah bakal ada third impact? Nantikankah jilid berikutnya beberapa tahun lagi...
David
Same thing I said for volume 11 holds for volume 12. I might add that this volume contains a lot of violence.
Robert Dufalo
Dec 03, 2012 Robert Dufalo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm glad they are brave enough to cut their own storyline this long after the orignal story.
Ian Austin
Ian Austin marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2016
Emilie LF
Emilie LF rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2016
Stephen
Stephen rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2016
GOODREADS101
GOODREADS101 rated it it was ok
Sep 19, 2016
Saradocbookworm
Saradocbookworm rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2016
Meesh
Meesh rated it it was amazing
Sep 11, 2016
Shawn
Shawn added it
Sep 05, 2016
Laura Anderson
Laura Anderson rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2016
Ondřej
Ondřej marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2016
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion: Angelic Days Volume 3
  • Saikano: The Last Love Song on This Little Planet, Vol. 02
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion: Campus Apocalypse Volume 1
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion: The Shinji Ikari Raising Project Volume 2
  • Battle Angel Alita - Last Order : Angel's Duty, Vol. 09
  • Genshiken: The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture, Vol. 9
  • Angel Sanctuary, Vol. 3
Yoshiyuki Sadamoto is a Japanese character designer, mangaka, and one of the founding members of the Gainax anime studio.

Also the character designer for the .hack//Games and the Package designer for the .hack//GU games.
More about Yoshiyuki Sadamoto...

Neon Genesis Evangelion (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion, Vol. 1