Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, Volume III

Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives, Volume III (Vampire Kisses: Blood Relatives #3)

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  2,343 ratings  ·  57 reviews
Raven's romance with her dreamy vampire boyfriend, Alexander, has been complicated once again by Alexander's menacing half-vamp cousin. Now that Claude and his fearless gang have been tricked out of the blood-filled vials that can turn them into full vampires, Claude will stop at nothing to find the real vials. Raven's family and friends could be in danger. When Claude tea...more
Published October 1st 2009 (first published September 29th 2009)

DemonKitty003
Awesome short mini manga series.
Tirsana
Alexander and Claude- can they get any hotter? it seems like claude is kinda sweet on Raven after all
Jj Le
I love love Vampire Kiss. It is soooooo good. I also enjoyed the book. I can't wait to read book 4.
Ruby
Read this and the other 2 all in a matter of 3 hrs. Love it.
Naomi
Rachelvalle
* YOU DONT HAVE TO READ THIS EVERYONE IF YOU WANT TO NOW!!!

Vampire Kisses book III; this book has gotten 100 x better then it did with the other two books, because it had more love, danger, adventor, and exitment.

At the end of this book it was an even fight with Ravens Vampire Boyfriend Alexander and his Cousion Claude beeing a full Vampire. Alexaner and Raven had there love together un torn apart and she never turned into a vampire like she always wanted, but there love was lived forever.

I...more
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
The third in Blood Relatives about Raven who's boyfriend is a vampire by the name of Alexander. In this addition the 2 have to stop Alex's cousin Claude from getting blood vials that'll make him a full vampire. The drawings like in the other two are pretty good. The ending was alright though it seemed rushed I guess. Recommend the series if you like the Vampire Kisses books.
Bradley
Moderately fun. Out of here. =)
Danielle
This is the 3rd volume out of 3 for the Vampire Kisses manga series. I just can't get over how cute and readable these were. Out of all the mangas I've read, these are probably my favorites. I just wish they were longer and that there were more of them.
Definitely give these a look! The ending was really cute too and a little unexpected. These make me want to check out the novels by the same name and anything else this artist has illustrated. These definitely made for a cute afternoon!
Krys

So, Vampire Kisses...it's done. It's finally done. Well, I say finally with a teaspoon of salt, as it only took me a week to read ten books. I liked them, a lot. They're silly and camp. They're pulp. They don't require a lot of brain power. Pure fun.

This finishes the manga plot line that began with volume one (redundant). Claude and the gang and all that. I'm happy the series is done and I can move on.

- review courtesy of www.bibliopunkkreads.com
Pon
I felt that this manga was rushed, but I still enjoyed it very much. I would love to see a separate Vampire Kisses series featuring Claude and his gang, however; perhaps he and Kat would be our Alexander/Raven, should Schreiber decide to give him his own series. The artist change was confusing, but I didn't mind it too much-- Elisa Kwon did just as good of a job as Rem did. I hope Screiber decides to make another manga series of Vampire Kisses.
Micheala
This was one of my favorite mangas... I think maybe because I read the books first.
And after reading the books, Well, I was still craving more of Alexander & Raven's story.
The manga isn't a continuation (although that would be so cool!), it's a different story adding in more about Alexander's family.
It's great. The art work is fantastic. And I love actually getting to see Raven's amazing outfits!
Loved it!
Maria
Love it Love it Love it..... Need more want more, send more...
Debbie
Third book in the Vampire kisses manga series.

Claude and his gang of half-vampires terrorize Dullsville as they scheme to steal the vials of blood from Alexander that will make them full vampires.

In order to get his way, Claude is prepared to threaten not only Raven, but everyone at Dullsville High.
Cat *living for the One who breaths life into me*
she switched to a different drawer and she didnt do so good in the pictures as the other lady did on the first and second. but the pictures are not that bad, just not as good. but the story and animation is still very good compared to a lot of other comics and stuff. but it could have been beter.
Crystal
Contrary to the book information, Rem only does the cover art for this volume. Although Elisa Kwon does a decent job throughout, I vastly prefer Rem and, as the actual story contains little substance, I find that in losing Rem, I also lose what enthusiasm I had for the series.
Sherrie
This third book in the Vampire Kisses graphic novel series seems to be losing some steam...the first two were interesting, but the plot has become more formulamatic here. It does finish the story for fans of the series, but isn't recommended standing on it's own.
Lanae Oquin
hey this book is still part of the siries and it is still a really good book but i just have to tell yall something bout it this one is a little bit more romantic in my opinnion but i guess that will be your oppinnio if it is or not
Heather Ingemar
Feb 12, 2010 Heather Ingemar rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: vampire kisses series fans, manga fans
Is this the end of this sub-series? If so, the ending felt anti-climactic and rushed. There wasn't enough depth to Claude and his gang to pull off what they did if it is indeed the end of this manga. BUT! The art was fabulous!
Kai
As I landed on this third volume, I was quite surprise to see its no longer the same artist I was hoping for. On the other hand, this artist is even amazing equally with REM and I absolutely love the art style

Annikka
Really good American 'manga' trilogy. I maybe like it more then books.
Raven's style is amazing (thanks God and Rem! :D) and Alexander is something like... sweet? Gothic sweet? Still, I more like Claude.^^
Kathy
Reading these made for a quick way to reind me of what has gone on in the series so far so when I go to read the next one I'll know what has happened so far. Also I loved the art and the fan art.
Rose Dawson
Další pokračování Upířích polibků.Nádherný příběh a k tomu pěkně nakreslená manga.Raven a Alexandr jsou spolu naprosto úchvatný i když netradičný pár.Hlavně Becky mě pobavila.;D
Lilyan
This is the weirdest book ever,in the end the "evil vampires" decided to let it go and walk away without the "vials"; In this book vampires are extremely wimpy and are not evil.
QuotetheRaven
I think the spin off manga was a good idea and turned out pretty well, but I also think it ended kinda suddenly. I love the drawings, the outfits were perfect.
Emery
The third volume was a big disappointment. From the cover, you think that Rem did all the art, then you find out its from some other artist. That, is false advertiesing.
Alicia
IS this the end of the series or maybe perhaps the ending was a little too hokey for me...I guess I'll have to wait and see. Quick read and enjoyable.
Mina D.
I was saddened by the lack of well done work when it comes to the visual part and the quick ending but the story itself kept it's charm untill the end.
Amanda
I like this manga book, but I think i prefer the book series better. And the ending on this one kinda was a flop but I still love raven and alexander. :)
  • Bloody Kiss, Vol. 02
  • Chibi Vampire, Vol. 04
  • Cirque Du Freak: Tunnels of Blood, Vol. 3 (Cirque Du Freak: The Manga, #3)
  • Challenge (Wicked Lovely: Desert Tales, #2)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 12 (Vampire Knight, #12)
  • Dramacon, Volume 3
  • Kill Me, Kiss Me Volume 3 (Kill Me, Kiss Me, #3)
  • Kingdom Hearts, Vol. 3 (Kingdom Hearts, #3)
Before I took pen to paper, I was an actress. I attended a local university majoring in theatre and spent a summer in London at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts where I learned about the “Old Bard” from amazingly talented teachers.

When I returned from London, I relocated to Chicago where I lived for five years. There, I graduated from the Second City Training Center and performed improv, Shakes...more
More about Ellen Schreiber...
Vampire Kisses (Vampire Kisses, #1) Vampire Kisses: The Beginning (Vampire Kisses, #1-3) Dance with a Vampire (Vampire Kisses, #4) The Coffin Club (Vampire Kisses, #5) Vampireville (Vampire Kisses, #3)