Start by marking “Maid-sama! Vol. 06 (Maid-sama! #6)” as Want to Read:
Maid-sama! Vol. 06 (Maid-sama! #6)

Maid-sama! Vol. 06 (Maid Sama! #6)

4.48 of 5 stars 4.48  ·  rating details  ·  3,300 ratings  ·  31 reviews
A new love triangle forms... with Misaki right in the middle! Usui remains as mysterious as ever about his intentions with Misaki, saying it’s too much of a hassle to get serious about someone. Misaki doesn’t have the time to worry about him though, as her crazy childhood friend Hinata suddenly transfers in to find her, the love of his life! On the school trip, Misaki has ...more
Published September 28th 2010 by TokyoPop (first published September 5th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Maid-sama! Vol. 06, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maid-sama! Vol. 06

*Miss Fame*
I don't have much to say about this volume other than I wasn't surprised a third person showed up to throw off Usui's attempts to win Misaki over and....

I LOVE YUKIMURA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, I've always adored him, but now I love him even more! He's so wonderful!

Misaki was bad ass as always! I just love her. I also really like Aoi-chan too!

But, in lieu of me not having much to say, I will leave you with this most bad ass photo of Misaki, Usui, and Shintani!

Bad ass Maid Sama
Anna Hakopian
Love triangle...GODDAMNIT WHY??!?!?!
Amanda [Novel Addiction]
Why can't I get away from this silly series? Why do I keep doing this to myself? I enjoy it, but I also don't really enjoy it.

At the same time, it's an easy series to read for the SWON 2015 Teen Reading Challenge, so there is that.
Joti
Jocelyne
March 2014: 4 Stars
Interesting volume. I liked the united front Usui, Misaki and Shintani formed against the other boys. That arc (was it an arc?) (*checks*) (Yes, yes it was) was really funny too ^_^
BUT BEFORE THAT, I forgot to mention that most delectable of moments on pages 44 and 45. EEEEEEEEEEEP! *nosebleed*
Wow, this review is turning out very professional. Just wait until my review for the next volume! (Disclaimer: I just finished it. There will be fangirling. Oh yes, very much so. In abun
Jean
Kanou tries to figure out what's going on between Misaki ans Usui. Both would like to continue to deny their feelings for each other for whatever the reason. We know Misaki's issues but yet to learn of Usui's at this point. Now is time to insert conflicting love interest trope. A childhood friend enters the school looking for Misaki but he only knows her before the days of her father's abandonment. Misaki only remembers him as the chubby kid she mothered as a child. Things get interesting but th ...more
Starry
TwinFitzgeraldKirkland
Jessica
In the previous installment of Maid-Sama!/My Sweet Kaicho we left Kanou wondering why Usui and Misaki try to deny and and their feelings for one another. Once he confronted Misaki she claimed that he was mistaken and no such chemistry is between them. When Kanou confronted Usui he claimed he has already tired of girls.

In volume 6 of My Sweet Kaicho there's a new student who enrolled in high school Shintani Hinata, his sole purpose for transferring is to find his first love. But just wait this bo
Penny
This manga was interesting enough for me to read, but it didn't really draw me in. Sure it was funny and normal with everyday problems and yes i did download the anime, but i felt like something was missing, maybe it was just me that I'm used to reading other types of manga.

Misaki is a young girl who is called the demon president at school for being so strict especially with boys. But little do they know after school she goes to her part-time job as a maid at a maid cafe. Pretty soon the hottest
Hannah
Series Review: Maid-sama! Is a funny and entertaining manga that I thoroughly enjoyed. The characters were great and carried the manga through when the plot got a bit dull. The plot itself was entertaining. I definitely recommend giving this manga a try.
Starbubbles
Another great volume! I just love this series more and more! Usui and misaki are just so cute together! I love them to pieces! I don't even mind the new character, yo-kun. That apparently is the name that stuck for me. Haha!
Still cute, so I'll keep it at a 4 star for now...but whereas Usui was transparent before, he now becomes mysterious in a way I'm not sure I like. Don't toy with Misaki!!
Kat
Un tome que j'ai un peu moins aimé que les deux précédents mais qui reste tout de même très bon. Les deux nouvelles inédites sont juste excellente.
Rena
Too cute! Everything about this is just too cute. I can hardly handle it. Especially now that she is starting to realize her own feelings.
Danyka
Loved the manga, and it's anime.

I actually read the manga, and watched it's anime. Both are awesome.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Good volume. Kind of liking the series so far.
Lauren
I absolutely love this manga! The drawings and characters and everything are just sprinting off of the pages in excitement. There was a lot of comedy coupled with the romance aspects in the series so it didn’t make it overly girly or childish. I love how it shows a stronger sides to women’s attitudes that they aren’t going to take crap from no one and they can prove it to you (largely by kicking everyone’s a**). Misaki and Takumi’s relationship is absolutely hilarious and amazing!

I did watch the
Sayali Kadam
one of the best romance mangas
Mari
Usui was really jealous!
Dexter
Another excellent and fun Maid-Sama volume! A fun new character is introduced and we learn just a smidgen more about Usui. That's what I like about Maid-Sama: there's actually character development.

It really means something when I say that I enjoyed every chapter of the volume, even the one with Yukimura's little sister. Normally I don't like those kinds of stories (with little whiny "cute" girls), but I liked it. Because Usui is awesome.
Aug Dinash
This was an !!!!AWESOME!!!! book. I never get tired of this series, and the best thing was that I got it out of the library first! Yay! This is a definite READ for people who have not read it yet.:)
Debby
Dec 15, 2013 Debby rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Hinata is the Nakatsu of this manga, aka GET OUT AND STOP TRYING TO MESS WITH MY SHIP.

*cough* there's still feelsy goodness though. But chapter 28 is absolutely on crack.
AnnaWeasley
Bisher mein Lieblingsband :)
Am Ende kommt Aoi vor <3
Und die Geschichte mit Usui als Prinz ist einfach nur Zuckersüß :)
Nike Linarto
wow... this story is getting more interesting... never occured in my mind that Misaki would have childhood lover ^o^
Alipeli
u téhle mangy je škoda, že je jenom 5* :D
  • Special A, Vol. 14 (Special A, #14)
  • 電撃デイジー5
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 6] (Faster than a Kiss #6)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 18 (Ouran High School Host Club, #18)
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 07
Hiro Fujiwara (藤原 ヒロ in Japanese) is a Japanese manga artist.

The manga artist was once active under her previous pen name, Izumi Hiro (和泉 ヒロ) at the end of the 1990's but has abandoned the name after she won the Best Rookie award in the LMS for Kaeri Michi, Yuki no Netsu.

Her first series, which is also her latest ongoing work, Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (会長はメイド様!, translation Maid Sama!) is currently se
More about Hiro Fujiwara...

Maid Sama! (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 01 (Maid-sama!, #1)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 02 (Maid-sama! #2)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 03 (Maid-sama! #3)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 04 (Maid-sama! #4)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 05 (Maid-sama! #5)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 07 (Maid Sama! #7)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 08 (Maid Sama! #8)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 09 (Maid Sama!, #9)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 10 (Maid Sama!, #10)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 11 (Maid Sama!, #11)
Maid-sama! Vol. 01 (Maid-sama!, #1) Maid-sama! Vol. 02 (Maid-sama! #2) Maid-sama! Vol. 04 (Maid-sama! #4) Maid-sama! Vol. 03 (Maid-sama! #3) Maid-sama! Vol. 05 (Maid-sama! #5)