A Time for Love (De Piaget, #1-2)

A Time for Love (De Piaget #1-3)

4.37 of 5 stars 4.37  ·  rating details  ·  367 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Two of the New York Times bestselling author's most dazzling paranormal romances, together for the first time.

In Another Chance to Dream, Rhys, a knight with neither land nor title, cannot win the hand of Gwennelyn of Segrave, but he will always have her heart. Then Gwen is betrothed to another man, and Rhys fears he will lose her forever. Until a surprise offer comes h...more
Published September 7th 2010 by Berkley Trade (first published August 7th 2010)

Bound by Blood by Tracey Jane JacksonParanormalcy by Kiersten WhiteCity of Bones by Cassandra ClareTwilight by Stephenie MeyerAll For You by Lynn Kurland
Clean paranormal romance
13th out of 57 books — 39 voters
Minutes Before Sunset by Shannon A. ThompsonWhen Stars Die by Amber ForbesThe Christmas Cat by Julie BeardOne Magic Moment by Lynn KurlandOne Enchanted Evening by Lynn Kurland
Light Paranormal Romances
19th out of 36 books — 21 voters

More lists with this book...

Andrea Lublink
Chivalry abounds in this two-part series book. The characters are really enjoyable - romance, adventures, intrigue.

The second part was actually better. The story revolves around the son of the first couple. His character is much more rough around the edges with a hidden tender heart for his true love. I really liked the humorous banter between the two brothers while they were trying to "woo" the fair maiden.

Romance was nice - not overly graphic.
Dianne
I really, really love Lynn Kurland. Her books are fun, good, clean romance! I'm such a sucker for a good romance, but I hate all the passion and what I would call "TMI" you find in most romance novels.

I love the element of time travel in these books as well! Some may think it's silly, but I love the light reading for my busy lifestyle and the fairy tale ending in all of her books.

This is a feel-good, time travel, CLEAN, historical romance. LOVED IT as much as I love all of her books.
Katie McP
This book is not a new book, but a re-publishing of Another Chance to Dream (Rhys and Gwen) and If I Had You (Robin and Anne). I love those two books, and I like that they re-published them so I could have them on my Nook.
Pamela Gramlisch
In reading Lynn Kurland :The MacLeods" series and now going into "The De Piagets" series, it is nice to see how the relationships developed that were talked about in the original series. I really like the back and forth fighting then loving that all her characters do. The time travel back to the lairds of the Highlands and Lords of England, plus all the ghosts (which are so funny) make these a wonderfully fun to read series of books.
Carolyn
I have spent the last ten days re-reading all of Lynn Kurland's FABULOUS books - for the fourth time! They are just as mesmerizing and wonderful as the very first time I read them. I know I will continue re-reading them until I fade into the mist of time for I never tire of them. And, if there is a library in heaven (if I make it there), I will be reading them there too! Sweet bliss!
Sherri Kearley
this was my very very least favorite book of the Lynn Kurland books that I have been hooked on lately. I just think there was way to much unhappiness for way to much of the book. So to be honest I didn't even read the second story in this book because I just couldn't make me. But then I read One Enchanted Evening and loved it so much so all is well!! :)
Annette
I love Lynn Kurland, but these two stories dragged for me.
Maybe it was me. I just couldn't get into them like I did her other books.
This book had two stories...enjoyed, but had to skip some of it
Andrea Azzalin
This book is cute. It is the only way to describe any of Kurland's books. They're cute.
Patti

i loved it, needed to start from the beginning sice i read the last 2 first.
Jessi
Predictable but fun in a familiar way.
Priya (Sweet Picks)
Priya (Sweet Picks) marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2014
Amy C
Amy C marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2014
H.p.pockets
H.p.pockets marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
Brandy
Brandy marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2014
María Silvia
María Silvia marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Uma
Uma added it
Feb 24, 2014
Booklover baker
Booklover baker marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
Pampchefpam
Pampchefpam marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
  • The Christmas Cat (Includes: De Piaget, #5)
  • Highlander's Curse (Daughters of the Glen, #8)
  • Into Thin Air
  • Lady Of The Knight
  • True Highland Spirit (Highlander #3)
  • Down and Dirty (Viking II, #7)
  • The Beginning (McKinnon Legends, #1 )
  • A Twist In Time (Da Vinci Time Travel, #3)
  • Taming the Wolf (de Burgh, #1)
  • The Queen in Winter
  • Dragon Warrior (Midnight Bay, #2)
  • Highlander Unchained
  • Sword of the Highlands (Highlands, #2)
Lynn began her writing career at the tender age of five with a series of illustrated novellas entitled Clinton’s Troubles in which the compelling hero found himself in all sorts of . . . well, trouble. She was living in Hawaii at the time and the scope for her imagination (poisoned fish, tropical cliffs, large spiders) was great and poor Clinton bore the brunt of it. After returning to the mainlan...more
More about Lynn Kurland...
Tapestry (Dark-Hunter, #1.5; Highlander, #8; De Piaget, #10) Star of the Morning (Nine Kingdoms, #1) A Dance Through Time (MacLeod, #1) This Is All I Ask (De Piaget, #7) The Mage's Daughter (Nine Kingdoms, #2)