Start by marking “Killing the Cobra Chinatown Trollop (Felix Gomez)” as Want to Read:
Killing the Cobra Chinatown Trollop (Felix Gomez)

Killing the Cobra Chinatown Trollop (Felix Gomez)

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Spinning out of the bestselling novel, The Nymphos of Rocky Flats, author Mario Acevedo brings his Iraq war veteran and vampire detective, Felix Gomez, to comics in this all-new tale of murderous mayhem involving the ruthless heroin merchants, the Han Cobras. But vampiric powers may not be enough to protect Felix or his lover from the vicious gangsters.
Published November 30th 2010 by IDW Publishing (first published November 14th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Killing the Cobra Chinatown Trollop, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Killing the Cobra Chinatown Trollop

Spilt Milk by D.K. CassidyThe Bird Day Battalion by Genevieve DeweyThe Meat Market by James ChalkInto the Killer Sphere by Stefania MattanaGalactic Energies by Luca  Rossi
Good short fiction
297th out of 528 books — 447 voters
Baby by J.K. AccinniEcho by J.K. AccinniArmageddon Cometh by J.K. AccinniHive by J.K. AccinniEvil Among Us by J.K. Accinni
Fantasy & SciFi to read before you die.
259th out of 320 books — 368 voters

More lists with this book...

I have two as-yet-unread Felix Gomez novels on my shelf, with three more on my wishlist. Not much for comics or graphic novels, but this unexpectedly arrived in my snail mail. Felix Gomez was in the US Army doing a tour of duty in Iraq when his troop unintentionally killed a village of civilians. Soon after he was turned into a vampire. Normally I'm wary of those who choose to join the military, but Felix's guilt and grief humanises him, makes him less of a soulless killing machine.

He has immort
This vampire graphic novel was a quick read. It is part of a series of books about a vampire who works for a master organization of vampires who work for the united Staes government. By doing this the government stays off their backs. I picked it up a a used book sale,otherwise I would've felt cheated because of the $17.99 cover price. This graphic novel certainly isn't terrible, but there is nothing new here. If you're into Vampire/adventure stories, go for it. It is aimed at mature audiences.
Solace Winter
Beautiful art but from there this story goes downhill. Having read all of the books this story becomes too much of a reiteration of things we have heard in those novels. You aren't given a chance to develop any real feeling for the new characters that appear and the end is horrifically predictable. Still, it's Felix, and for the few moments of clarity in story, he goes about with his usual wit. If they do another one of these I hope they fit it in where it is not predictable and comes out before ...more
Tim Mocarski
There's a reason I think graphic novels are just big comic books. Although I truly like the character of Felix Gomez, this spin off from an earlier novel leaves the reader hanging by abruptly ending with the supposed promise if future adventures following the story line.
A fantastic addition to the Felix Gomez universe. Filling in the gap between the first and second novels in the series this graphic novel is fast paced and action packet. A bit more reserved than the novels but still a nice step in the evolution of the character.
RR marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Les Gehman
Les Gehman marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Brian marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Sheri marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Cade Carvell
Cade Carvell marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Nancy marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Robert marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Micheal Kerr
Micheal Kerr marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Matt marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Charlotte O'sullivan
Charlotte O'sullivan marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Harry Beck
Harry Beck marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Ashraf Siddiqi
Ashraf Siddiqi marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Lisa Reid
Lisa Reid marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Shaka Simba
Shaka Simba marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Craig Kibby
Craig Kibby marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Suzanne marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Born in El Paso, Texas and grew up in Las Cruces, New Mexico, but visited family in Chihuahua. Joined the US Army and flew attack helicopters.

Was artist-in-residence for Arte Americas in Fresno, California and served as a combat artist in Operation Desert Storm. Also teaches/taught art to prisoners at Avenal State Prison.
More about Mario Acevedo...
The Nymphos of Rocky Flats (Felix Gomez, #1) X-Rated Bloodsuckers (Felix Gomez, #2) The Undead Kama Sutra (Felix Gomez, #3) Jailbait Zombie (Felix Gomez, #4) Werewolf Smackdown (Felix Gomez, #5)