Start by marking “Left for Undead (Crimson Moon, #6)” as Want to Read:
Left for Undead (Crimson Moon, #6)

Left for Undead (Crimson Moon #6)

4.20  ·  Rating Details  ·  666 Ratings  ·  33 Reviews
Secret government operative Sasha Trudeau earned a long vacation with her lover and fellow Shadow Wolf, Hunter, after the brutal wolf-like attacks that left New Orleans in an uproar. But when her team calls with news of vampire slayings, Sasha knows it’s only a matter of time before another war breaks out among the supernatural denizens of the world …

The vampires are nobod
Published September 28th 2010 by St. Martin's Paperbacks (first published September 23rd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Left for Undead, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Left for Undead

Seduced By Books
Sep 29, 2010 Seduced By Books rated it really liked it
New in the Crimson Moon series, Left for Undead is the 6th book in the series. This series has a little bit of everything, the basis of the main characters are wolves, but we have vamps, fae, witches, and demons.

Through this series our main characters, Sasha and Hunter, have evolved in their relationship, overcoming many human problems as well as pack situations. Sasha is a strong-willed, gorgeous, female Captain in a special division of the government, she definitely can hold her own in battle
♥ Ashleigh ♥  contrary to popular belief im not actually mad!
i loved the way this ended even if it was kind of a happily ever after.

i'm pretty sure this is the last book in the series, i'm hoping not because i really would like to see how things go from here, epically with all the weddings and babies etc. and i would like to see how they go together as one giant family and where they will live and if the pack will except Crow and Jennifer now, and all that fun stuff :)

but if it is the last book in the series major BUMMER. they should of gone into more det
Michelle Leah Olson
Oct 12, 2010 Michelle Leah Olson rated it it was amazing
These books are always the best, & this one was no exception! The only negative...I feel like we're nearing the end of ten series, if not have reached it.
After reading L.A Banks' Vampire Huntress Legends as my 2nd real paranormal series years ago, Imwas ecstatic to find another L.A Banks series, and as expected became hooked immediately! I certainly hope she puts atbleast 1 more book out in The Crimson Moon series, & then gives us more of her very unique & very addictive writing!
Theresa
Apr 11, 2015 Theresa rated it it was amazing
This is definitely a paranormal romance. It’s a book of love and a wonderful final book to a series. I cried at the end, but in a sweet way. If a series has to end this is to way to do it. Everything and everybody came together perfectly. It’s a real final legacy from Ms. Banks to her readers.

I knew from the beginning who were being setup, but not why, so the final perpetrators were a surprise. And again the stupid vamps are in the middle. The buck keep going higher and higher in their hierarc
Larissa
Feb 07, 2011 Larissa rated it really liked it
Previously Published on my blog: Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life

Series Review!
Series Rating = 4 Stars

*SPOILER FREE

I have never hidden my extreme love for Shifters, they are my favorite supernatural race followed by Vampires, taking a close second. The Crimson Moon series by L.A. Banks is all about the Shifter/Weres for me. Well, there are Vampires, Fae and a lot of other supernatural races, but for me is still all about the Shifters LOL.

Sasha Trudeau works for the government in a super secret
Margaret
Nov 22, 2013 Margaret rated it really liked it

The vampires are nobody’s ally, but the cold-hearted deaths of their own kind make them even more bloodthirsty than usual. But who is the culprit?

Sep 29, 2010 Jennifer rated it really liked it

Doris
Nov 04, 2011 Doris rated it liked it
The wolves are playing in the woods when the bad guys start to appear as shimmering shadows... unfortunately we never really learn who that particular bad guy is, although we have several allusions to whom it might be.

This story had a bit of repetitiveness to it, which made me downgrade it from a 5, but it did have a lot of good flow, mostly focused on the two main characters, Sasha and Hunter. They are torn between several groups of friends, and frenemies, trying to figure out who the bad guys
James
May 02, 2015 James rated it it was ok
I am done with this series, and was just glad to get through it. Enough with the sappy "romance", and the scattered storyline. The main problem I had with this entire series is that I could not identify or relate to any of the characters. They are just too dysfunctional, and I would not like any of them if we met in person.
Texas Reader- Stacy
Jun 03, 2011 Texas Reader- Stacy rated it really liked it
Shelves: shifter
Nola
Jul 15, 2011 Nola rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: Somebody who actually likes this author
Britny
Oct 04, 2015 Britny rated it it was amazing
Overall very good book and series but it seemed like it was cut short considering it was the last book in the series
Cheryl
Aug 21, 2014 Cheryl rated it it was amazing
I wonder what L.A Banks do next in the series if she didn't pass away. I don't think she would end it there cause I know say I would love to know how both Crow Shadow and Sasha/ Hunter deal with having a kid and raising him/her in their world as well as if Jennifer (Crow Shadows wife) if she gets excepted in the pack and if the child can shift to a wolf or will he she be like Doc. So many questions a circling in my head that will never be answered but if I'm lucky enough to end up in heaven, I w ...more
Maryanne
Jun 30, 2015 Maryanne rated it it was amazing
Love this author
Hannah Thomas
Sep 11, 2015 Hannah Thomas rated it liked it
Another vague plot. There were a couple times it felt like the author was throwing in things to make the plot interesting. The ending was one of them. It was already hinted that Sasha and Hunter were still together, but they did't talk about marriage or having a family. There should have been some kind of scene of "relief" or proposal of marriage from Hunter to Sasha. Killing off the bad vampire and then going straight into an epilogue revealing Sasha and Hunter are about to get married is indef ...more
Julia
Aug 21, 2012 Julia rated it it was ok
Belinda
Dec 27, 2012 Belinda rated it it was amazing
I initially struggled a little with this series. I read some and then it got forgotten on my bookshelves as other books came about. Then I decided no new series - I need to finish the one's I've started. I rediscovered this series and nearly put it down again if not for it being in a few of my reading challenges. However the last two books of this series have renewed my love of L.A. Banks and her quirky, in-depth writing style.
Suz
Jun 03, 2015 Suz rated it liked it
Shelves: dnf
I'm having trouble getting through this one, although I'm not sure why as I loved it's predecessors. Perhaps it's because I looked forward to it being released and then had to wait several months for an electronic version to come out after the tree-book was released. I think it deflated my motivation. I've started it and will get through it eventually and then update this review.
pianogal
Mar 07, 2011 pianogal rated it it was ok
Shelves: paranormal
I think I'm getting close to done with this series. Mostly b/c I read it the first time she wrote it as the Vampire Huntress. Oh my, we've built a new team with a seer, a tactical, a leader pair, support, etc. The only difference is now we've got wolves and fairies, instead of vampires and musicians.

I'm kinda over it...
Heather
Dec 10, 2010 Heather rated it it was amazing
Amazing! Super sad this is the final book in the series! Luckily I see Ms. Banks has some new series coming out next year. The ending was absolutely perfect! I enjoyed this book from the first to the last page.
Love this! If you havent read any of L.A. Banks books ... well you need to! :o)
Michelle
Feb 06, 2011 Michelle rated it really liked it
This is the first book I picked up of this series. Half the book was catching up with characters I didn't know. When we finally got to the real story, it felt rushed. Though there is one quote in the book that might have saved my marriage, so definitely worth a read.
Rayni
Nov 17, 2012 Rayni rated it it was amazing
So sad and happy at the end of this book and series. I was hoping for another, but understandably the author was in a battle for her life w/ cancer. Rest in Peace L.A. Banks and thank you for your Unique and beautiful story writing.
Bianca
Oct 24, 2010 Bianca rated it it was amazing
A thrilling ride with face paced action, and many undying loves of passion, could not put this down, definitely had to finish in one sitting……Ms. Banks there must be another book to this series :(
Cf
Jul 05, 2011 Cf rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this series. At times, I did not care for Sasha. However, Hunter is truly loved.

I can't believe this is the last book. It was way too short.
Elissa
Fast paced full of Sasha & Hunter packed-action...wish there was more of them but sadly no :( with this being the last book in the series
Sherri
Aug 18, 2014 Sherri rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebooks-owned
I really loved this series. I am just so sad that the beautiful and talented LA Banks is no longer with us.
Missyb
Dec 02, 2011 Missyb rated it it was amazing
Great group of core characters, funny, great twists. Great ending to this book, and funny.
Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book
Enjoyed this book though it was short. I wonder if this is the last one to the series?
Angel
Jan 01, 2013 Angel rated it it was amazing
Great author, great books, great series...I will miss her writing!
Tamara
Jan 27, 2011 Tamara rated it really liked it
Another good book...looking forward to the next one!
  • Zombies Sold Separately (Night Tracker, #4)
  • A Wild Light (Hunter Kiss, #3)
  • Second Skin (Nocturne City, #3)
  • Voices from the Other Side: Dark Dreams II
  • Love on the Run (Nola O'Grady, #4)
  • Harvest Hunting (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon #8)
  • Bite Marks (Jaz Parks, #6)
  • Bitten (Bite, #2)
  • Darkness Descending (Vampire Armageddon, #1)
  • Shadow Chase (Shadowchasers, #2)
  • Apocalypse Happens (Phoenix Chronicles, #3)
  • When Pleasure Rules (The Shadow Keepers, #2)
  • Moonburn (Abra Barrow #2)
  • Chains of Fire (The Chosen Ones #4)
  • Pray for Dawn (Dark Days, #4)
  • Good Counsel (World of the Lupi, #4.2)
  • Sureblood (Borderlands, #3)
A pseudonym used by Leslie Esdaile Banks, she also wrote under the names:
Leslie E. Banks
Leslie Esdaile
Leslie Esdaile Banks
Leslie Banks
Alexis Grant

L.A. Banks, a native Philadelphian, was a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania Wharton undergraduate program. With many awards to her credit, Banks also held a masters of fine arts degree in film and media arts from Temple University. She lived in
More about L.A. Banks...

Crimson Moon (6 books)
  • Bad Blood (Crimson Moon, #1)
  • Bite the Bullet (Crimson Moon, #2)
  • Undead on Arrival (Crimson Moon, #3)
  • Cursed to Death (Crimson Moon, #4)
  • Never Cry Werewolf (Crimson Moon, #5)