Left for Undead (Crimson Moon, #6)

Left for Undead (Crimson Moon #6)

4.16 of 5 stars 4.16  ·  rating details  ·  505 ratings  ·  26 reviews
Secret government operative Sasha Trudeau earned a long vacation with her lover and fellow Shadow Wolf, Hunter, after the brutal wolf-like attacks that left New Orleans in an uproar. But when her team calls with news of vampire slayings, Sasha knows it’s only a matter of time before another war breaks out among the supernatural denizens of the world …

The vampires are nobod...more
Published September 28th 2010 by St. Martin's Paperbacks (first published September 23rd 2010)

Seduced By Books
New in the Crimson Moon series, Left for Undead is the 6th book in the series. This series has a little bit of everything, the basis of the main characters are wolves, but we have vamps, fae, witches, and demons.

Through this series our main characters, Sasha and Hunter, have evolved in their relationship, overcoming many human problems as well as pack situations. Sasha is a strong-willed, gorgeous, female Captain in a special division of the government, she definitely can hold her own in battle...more
♥ Ashleigh ♥  contrary to popular belief im not actually mad!
i loved the way this ended even if it was kind of a happily ever after.

i'm pretty sure this is the last book in the series, i'm hoping not because i really would like to see how things go from here, epically with all the weddings and babies etc. and i would like to see how they go together as one giant family and where they will live and if the pack will except Crow and Jennifer now, and all that fun stuff :)

but if it is the last book in the series major BUMMER. they should of gone into more det...more
Michelle Leah Olson
These books are always the best, & this one was no exception! The only negative...I feel like we're nearing the end of ten series, if not have reached it.
After reading L.A Banks' Vampire Huntress Legends as my 2nd real paranormal series years ago, Imwas ecstatic to find another L.A Banks series, and as expected became hooked immediately! I certainly hope she puts atbleast 1 more book out in The Crimson Moon series, & then gives us more of her very unique & very addictive writing!
Larissa
Previously Published on my blog: Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life

Series Review!
Series Rating = 4 Stars

*SPOILER FREE

I have never hidden my extreme love for Shifters, they are my favorite supernatural race followed by Vampires, taking a close second. The Crimson Moon series by L.A. Banks is all about the Shifter/Weres for me. Well, there are Vampires, Fae and a lot of other supernatural races, but for me is still all about the Shifters LOL.

Sasha Trudeau works for the government in a super secret...more
Margaret

The vampires are nobody’s ally, but the cold-hearted deaths of their own kind make them even more bloodthirsty than usual. But who is the culprit?

Doris
The wolves are playing in the woods when the bad guys start to appear as shimmering shadows... unfortunately we never really learn who that particular bad guy is, although we have several allusions to whom it might be.

This story had a bit of repetitiveness to it, which made me downgrade it from a 5, but it did have a lot of good flow, mostly focused on the two main characters, Sasha and Hunter. They are torn between several groups of friends, and frenemies, trying to figure out who the bad guys...more
Stacy {Texas Reader}
Nola
Jul 15, 2011 Nola rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Somebody who actually likes this author
Julia
Belinda
I initially struggled a little with this series. I read some and then it got forgotten on my bookshelves as other books came about. Then I decided no new series - I need to finish the one's I've started. I rediscovered this series and nearly put it down again if not for it being in a few of my reading challenges. However the last two books of this series have renewed my love of L.A. Banks and her quirky, in-depth writing style.
Suz
I'm having trouble getting through this one, although I'm not sure why as I loved it's predecessors. Perhaps it's because I looked forward to it being released and then had to wait several months for an electronic version to come out after the tree-book was released. I think it deflated my motivation. I've started it and will get through it eventually and then update this review.
pianogal
I think I'm getting close to done with this series. Mostly b/c I read it the first time she wrote it as the Vampire Huntress. Oh my, we've built a new team with a seer, a tactical, a leader pair, support, etc. The only difference is now we've got wolves and fairies, instead of vampires and musicians.

I'm kinda over it...
Heather
Amazing! Super sad this is the final book in the series! Luckily I see Ms. Banks has some new series coming out next year. The ending was absolutely perfect! I enjoyed this book from the first to the last page.
Love this! If you havent read any of L.A. Banks books ... well you need to! :o)
Michelle
This is the first book I picked up of this series. Half the book was catching up with characters I didn't know. When we finally got to the real story, it felt rushed. Though there is one quote in the book that might have saved my marriage, so definitely worth a read.
Rayni
So sad and happy at the end of this book and series. I was hoping for another, but understandably the author was in a battle for her life w/ cancer. Rest in Peace L.A. Banks and thank you for your Unique and beautiful story writing.
Bianca
A thrilling ride with face paced action, and many undying loves of passion, could not put this down, definitely had to finish in one sitting……Ms. Banks there must be another book to this series :(
Cf
I really enjoyed this series. At times, I did not care for Sasha. However, Hunter is truly loved.

I can't believe this is the last book. It was way too short.
Elissa
Fast paced full of Sasha & Hunter packed-action...wish there was more of them but sadly no :( with this being the last book in the series
Sherri
I really loved this series. I am just so sad that the beautiful and talented LA Banks is no longer with us.
Missyb
Great group of core characters, funny, great twists. Great ending to this book, and funny.
Spoiler Whore but you can call me Amanda
Enjoyed this book though it was short. I wonder if this is the last one to the series?
Angel
Great author, great books, great series...I will miss her writing!
Tamara
Another good book...looking forward to the next one!
Mammatess
as usual L A Banks rules! i love this series
Mamat
Mamat marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Lyn Mckenzie
Lyn Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
  • Zombies Sold Separately (Night Tracker, #4)
  • Shadow Chase (Shadowchasers, #2)
  • A Wild Light (Hunter Kiss, #3)
  • Harvest Hunting (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon #8)
  • Water to Burn (Nola O'Grady, #2)
  • Bite Marks (Jaz Parks, #6)
  • Dark Dreams: A Collection of Horror and Suspense by Black Writers
  • Leader of the Pack (Tales of an Urban Werewolf, #3)
  • Blood Magic (World of the Lupi, #6)
  • Second Skin (Nocturne City, #3)
  • Blood Bargain (Blood Lines, #2)
  • Blackhearted Betrayal (Shades of Fury, #3)
  • Chains of Fire (The Chosen Ones, #4)
  • Hallowed Circle (Persephone Alcmedi, #2)
  • Only Hers
  • Darkness Descending
  • Dark Succession (True Mates, #2)
  • Apocalypse Happens (Phoenix Chronicles, #3)
A pseudonym used by Leslie Esdaile Banks, she also wrote under the names:
Leslie E. Banks
Leslie Esdaile
Leslie Esdaile Banks
Leslie Banks
Alexis Grant

L.A. Banks, a native Philadelphian, was a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania Wharton undergraduate program. With many awards to her credit, Banks also held a masters of fine arts degree in film and media arts from Temple University. She lived in...more
More about L.A. Banks...
Minion (Vampire Huntress Legend, #1) The Awakening (Vampire Huntress Legend, #2) The Hunted (Vampire Huntress Legend, #3) The Bitten (Vampire Huntress Legend, #4) The Forbidden (Vampire Huntress Legend, #5)