Start by marking “No Man Left Behind: How to Build and Sustain a Thriving Disciple-Making Ministry for Every Man in Your Church” as Want to Read:

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  61 ratings  ·  6 reviews
This is a foundational book for men-s ministry in the context
of the local church. The honesty and veracity with which these
three men map out a successful men-s ministry is very encouraging.
Its theme is -building faithful men- and it targets leaders of
men-s ministry who can then reach the men of their congregations
and neighborhoods for Christ in a very practical and me
Published July 1st 2006 by Moody Publishers

To ask other readers questions about No Man Left Behind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Man Left Behind

Joey Reed
If you are looking for a step-by-step method to create disciples out of rough-cut men, this is the book for you.

From the back cover: A spiritual reformation of society starts with a spiritual reformation of men. But making disciples — men who are walking with Christ, living like Christ, and working for Christ — is hard.

If you’ve been struggling to get traction with men, No Man Left Behind can revolutionize your efforts. Drawing upon thirty years of research and work with more than 2,500 churches
Kent
Aug 02, 2012 Kent rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Kent by: Pat Ryan asked me to read it before our conference of the same title.
Not a big how-to ministry book fan, but this one, at least the first part, took time to lay out the important theological doctrines on which their prescriptions were based.

Overwhelming as an approach to men's ministry, but certainly doable and inspiring for guys whose passion is men's ministry. (Not my particular passion, but reading it in preparation for a men's leadership conference I'm attending with 7 other guys from our church.)
Jamie Harwick
Amazing read if you are getting a start in men's ministry or are looking to jump start. It is honest in that it will not be a quick fix.
Tim
This help me see ministry in a whole new way! Great book. We talk about it often in our Men's Ministry Team mtgs.
Yves Johnson
This is a must read for Men's Ministry leaders. You'll find great ways to help your men walk with Christ.
Jefferson
Jefferson marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Kenny Keahey
Kenny Keahey marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Jason Mccolly
Jason Mccolly marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Lizwe
Lizwe marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
MrB
MrB marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Kristopher Nyreen
Kristopher Nyreen is currently reading it
Nov 06, 2014
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Nathan Pierpont
Nathan Pierpont marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Caleb
Caleb marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Man in the Mirror: Solving the 24 Problems Men Face Man Alive: Transforming Your Seven Primal Needs into a Powerful Spiritual Life How God Makes Men: Ten Epic Stories. Ten Proven Principles. One Huge Promise for Your Life. A Man's Guide to the Spiritual Disciplines: 12 Habits to Strengthen Your Walk With Christ Seven Seasons of the Man in the Mirror