Start by marking “Taken Beyond Temptation (Harlequin Blaze, #547)” as Want to Read:
Taken Beyond Temptation (Harlequin Blaze, #547)

Taken Beyond Temptation (Forbidden Fantasies)

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Jillian Brightman has a forbidden fantasy. She's always dreamed of being swept away and seduced by a mysterious stranger. But the resort she owns with her sisters keeps her too busy to indulge in any kind of fantasy, let alone a forbidden one.At least, until Ian MacFarland comes to Belle Island. And once she sees him, Jillian knows he's the perfect man for a onetime indulg...more
Published June 1st 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Taken Beyond Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taken Beyond Temptation

Virginia
A fun, sexy read. There are some interesting red herrings, and while there is plenty of action in a short period of time, the story doesn't feel rushed. The chemistry between Ian and Jillian is palpable, and I love to see a "geek" win the day. Jillian is smart and brave, and I really appreciate that she is as careful as she can be when entering a dangerous situation. This is exactly what I've come to expect from a Cara Summers book: an interesting mystery, likable characters, steamy love scenes,...more
Sandra Dagg
This is the second book in a three book series about a trio of sisters. I actually read this one first, then purchased the other two. I've read this one twice now, and enjoyed it as much each time. It's a fast read, sexy, entertaining, and there's a good plot too. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a quick, good sexy read.
Michele
This one gets four stars because the plotting and pacing were much better than the previous book in this series. The mystery part of the book was well-integrated into the romance and came together nicely in the end. Also, the chemistry between the hero and heroine was great.
Robin *loves sexy books*
2nd book in the series was still just ok. I like the sisters and their guys but I cant put my finger on why these aren't really doing it for me. I probably would have stopped after the 1st book if I hadn't bought all 3 already.
Katie Q
This is not so average in storyline when it comes to romances. The story has a really nice mystery attached that is well constructed. Not edge of your seat stuff but certainly a lovely change in this style of novel.
Sara
A little over the top, but a fund read. Who doesn't like ghosts and long ago murders?
Paige Forrester
very good loved it.
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
B
B marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Lakeisha
Lakeisha marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Kimberly Gill
Kimberly Gill marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
*Mariska*Book*Crazy*
*Mariska*Book*Crazy* marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Lexi
Lexi marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2014
Breanne
Breanne marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Anne
Anne added it
Feb 15, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2013
Anita
Anita marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Carolyn Fulgenzi was born on 28 July 1940 in Detroit, Michigan, USA, daughter of Janet (McLaughlin) and Andrew Fulgenzi. She graduated from Dominican High School in Detroit and completed her undergraduate education at Catholic University of America in Washington, DC. She continued her studies attending Syracuse University receiving her Master’s in English Education. After retiring as a teacher wit...more
More about Cara Summers...
Twin Seduction (Harlequin Blaze, #480) Twin Temptation (Harlequin Blaze, #474) Christmas Male (Uniformly Hot!, #12) The Cop (Tall, Dark...and Dangerously Hot!) (Harlequin Blaze #336) Lie With Me (Lust in Translation) (Harlequin Blaze #413)