Start by marking “The Temptation of Savannah O'neill (Harlequin Superromance)” as Want to Read:
The Temptation of Savannah O'neill (Harlequin Superromance)

The Temptation of Savannah O'neill (The Notorious O'Neills #1)

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  11 reviews
A family's bad reputation is tough to shake off. Just ask Savannah O'Neill. Despite her straitlaced job as a librarian, despite her living a private life, the O'Neill family wildness still sparks town gossip. And the arrival of Matt Woods--sexy handyman and complete stranger--isn't helping.Watching him work makes Savannah long to take a trip into indulgence. That's so not ...more
Published August 10th 2010 by Harlequin (first published August 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Temptation of Savannah O'neill, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Temptation of Savannah O'neill

Saly
The start of a new series about the O'Neill family which is scandalous, filled with gamblers, whores, thieves and bad luck. The heroine Savannah was abandoned by her mother along with her two brothers at her grandmother's house almost twenty years ago and this has coloured her life. Everyone she has loved has left her, her brothers(one for poker, another for politics), the guy she fell for turned out to be married leaving her pregnant and infamous, so for years she has suppressed herself, hiding ...more
Manda Collins
I chose this one because the heroine is a librarian, but I ended up getting much more than a stereotypical librarian story.

Savannah O'Neill has learned the hard way not to trust people. She's built a wall around her grandmother, her daughter and herself that very few are able to scale.

Matt comes to Bon Terre carrying some serious baggage with him. And not just from his crappy childhood. What he's looking for in the O'Neill's house is stolen jewels, but what he finds is a way to heal the wounds
Yvonne
Savannah O’Neill has a reputation of being one of those wild O’Neills, but Savannah has done nothing to deserve the bad rap she’s been getting. She has a dignified job as the local librarian and lives a quiet life with her young daughter and her grandmother. When she hires a sexy handyman, Matt Woods, the town gossips have a field day.

It doesn’t take long before Savannah realizes that Matt isn’t all that he appears to be. He’s keeping secrets and she fears for the safety of her young daughter. M
Michelle
I never read books with these kinds of covers. The writing is usually sub-par, the stories too simplistic, the characters like nails on a chalkboard. But this is a Molly O'Keefe, and that has made all the difference. Great story. Awesome, layered characters. Strong female protagonist (and supporting characters). And of course, a great guy. Two thumbs WAY up, and yayyyy! I have a whole new (old) Molly O'Keefe trilogy to read! (Christ...I am never going to get to the second chapter of The Brothers ...more
Patricia Solla
Excellent storyline. Lots of action. The story starts out strong and ends up even stronger. Enjoyed the antics of the woman's young daughter. Even more interesting were the male romantic characters background and what brought him to the South. There's so many things about these characters that we find out as we continue to read the story. Held my interest throughout and there's more to this family story that I'm interested to find the rest of the stories written about them.
Laura Krossner
New guilty pleasure: romance novels with a librarian as the protagonist.
Bet Lantaff
The story was good, which is why it was rated 3 stars. However, I did tire of the heroine and her ways. It may have been my mood when I was reading the book, but I just felt that she needed to grow a backbone and deal. I also had issues with the kid, too, but I'll leave those as my opinion and not state them. Just to prove that I'm not dis-satisfied with the writer or her stories, I'm now reading book 2 in the series about Tyler. So far, so good.
Tressa
While The Temptation of Savannah O'Neill was intriguing in the beginning, I ended up not liking the story. I found the townspeople distasteful and the primary characters downtrodden. I also felt that the characters seemed to be caricatures. I did not finish reading the book.
Eileen Rendahl
Molly O'Keefe has provided another fast-paced highly emotional romance with a great cast of characters. I can't wait to see how the next two books in the trilogy develop.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Notorious O'Neills
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Notorious O'Neills
Mindin
Mindin added it
Nov 28, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Mary Pitre
Mary Pitre marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Sep 21, 2014
missy
missy marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Lilly Christine
Lilly Christine marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Molly O'Keefe has always known she wanted to be a writer (except when she wanted to be a florist or a chef and the brief period of time when she considered being a cowgirl). And once she got her hands on some romances, she knew exactly what she wanted to write.

She published her first Harlequin romance at age 25 and hasn't looked back. She loves exploring every character's road towards happily ever
More about Molly O'Keefe...

The Notorious O'Neills (3 books)
  • Tyler O'Neill's Redemption
  • The Scandal and Carter O'Neill
Can't Buy Me Love (Crooked Creek Ranch, #1) Crazy Thing Called Love (Crooked Creek Ranch, #3) Wild Child (Boys of Bishop, #1) Can't Hurry Love (Crooked Creek Ranch, #2) Between the Sheets (Boys of Bishop, #3)