Start by marking “High-Society Secret Baby (Roth Series # 1) (Silhouette Desire)” as Want to Read:
High-Society Secret Baby (Roth Series # 1) (Silhouette Desire)

High-Society Secret Baby (Roth Series # 1) (Roth Series #1)

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  6 reviews
He'd done his late brother the ultimate favor and now Dominic Roth was paying the ultimate price. The tycoon could not declare Cassandra Roth's child his own--society could know the baby only as his niece. So when the opportunity arose for Dominic to lay claim to both mother and child, he played his cards.Yet even as Dominic finally had the woman he'd secretly coveted, he ...more
Published (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about High-Society Secret Baby (Roth Series # 1), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about High-Society Secret Baby (Roth Series # 1)

Jacqueline
I really enjoyed this. Plenty of angsty secrets etc. Lovely forced marriage of convenience plot line. Somehow all the OTT melodrama just worked for me. One of the things I liked is that the hero stood up for the heroine to his family even though he himself thought she was a gold digger. The secret baby part was not the typical type. Well written and quick moving.
Al
Jun 08, 2014 Al added it
Kinda ugh about marrying your brother in law thing but good story.

Kathleen Cobcroft
Probably the most depressing romance I've read! Naive woman entrapped into marriage with her brother in law weeks after her jerk husband's death. He pushes her around and treats her like a gold digger, but he's like so hot and stuff that it's fine. If you enjoy reading about emotional abuse, you love this one.
Kendra
This story has more to it than the title suggests. I enjoyed the by-play between the two main characters, and I was thankful that it wasn't a typical secret baby story. I like the author's writing style and I think I'll have to look for her other books. C+
Tia
Read in 2010.

I did enjoy the hero and heroines story. However I was a bit confused for a while when the secrets started popping out of the woodwork. It definitely held my attention though.
Helen
Such a great book I really enjoyed Domonic and Cassandra's story
M W
M W is currently reading it
May 19, 2015
Princess Ri-Ella
Princess Ri-Ella marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Elizabeth Hurley
Elizabeth Hurley marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Liezel
Liezel marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Anushka Medhe
Anushka Medhe marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Kayo
Kayo marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Cescile
Cescile marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Mellisha Degannes
Mellisha Degannes marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Racheal Robinson
Racheal Robinson marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Hanita
Hanita marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
A New Silhouette Desire Release For Maxine Sullivan 1 3 Nov 13, 2010 08:55AM
I have to say that I pretty much blame my mother for all this. If my dear Mum wasn't an avid reader of romance, then I might not have fallen in love with romance novels myself. And then I wouldn't have decided to write my own romances. Thanks Mum!

Of course, I never thought it would take me 20 years before I saw my first piece de résistance in print. Perhaps I wouldn't even have tried, but you know
More about Maxine Sullivan...

Roth Series (2 books)
  • High-Society Seduction (Roth Series # 2) (Silhouette Desire)
Valente's Baby (Valente, Book 3) Secret Son, Convenient Wife Taming Her Billionaire Boss (Dynasties: The Jarrods #4) His Ring, Her Baby The C.O.O. Must Marry  (Valente Series # 2)