Start by marking “An Eight-Cow Woman Deserves and Eight-Cow Man” as Want to Read:
An Eight-Cow Woman Deserves and Eight-Cow Man

An Eight-Cow Woman Deserves and Eight-Cow Man

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
Many people today allude to the "Character Crisis" but Ms. Cutler shows us how to deal with that issue on the most fundamental of all levels, as individuals in relationships - all of this in a fun and concise read. Her book is jam packed with original thought that prompts action as well as intense discussion. Ms. Cutler invites each of us to set a new standard of ...more
Published January 12th 2010 by Brigham Distributing

To ask other readers questions about An Eight-Cow Woman Deserves and Eight-Cow Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Eight-Cow Woman Deserves and Eight-Cow Man

Fabrizio Poli
Oct 26, 2016 Fabrizio Poli rated it it was amazing
A book everyone should read, especially teenagers. This book will help your teenager focus on certain areas of development that will make them a great spouse. they obviously have to marry someone that brings eight cows to the table too.

Eight Cow Characteristics are:

1. Confidant Cow- Be someone others can trust.
2. Fire Cow- Passion for life & for what you do.
3. Clever Cow- wit and wisdom. Leaders are readers.
4. Cash Cow - Financial responsibility. Be a wealth creator.
5. Holy Cow – spiritua
Hollie Robb
Apr 23, 2010 Hollie Robb rated it it was ok
Shelves: how-to, quotes
Now that I am done with this Cow book; it went a lot faster then I thought that it would. I am still trying to figure out why my parents gave me this book.

It is a metaphor on the great story of Jonny Lingo. Ok to confess, I hate the story of Jonny Lingo. To me the story was about abuse. Social, emotional, and verbal abuse, and poor Jonny had to fix the damage that was inflected. So maybe they got me this book so that I can have a different view of the old story of Jonny Lingo, or to get me marri
Jen
Feb 22, 2012 Jen rated it really liked it
I don't normally read self help or relationship books, but the title really stood out to me because of concerns I was currently experiencing. It was a quick, easy read and just the tips, reminders, and insights I needed. I enjoyed the author's perspectives and interpretations of the Johnny Lingo story.
Dante Johnson
Apr 05, 2011 Dante Johnson rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone looking for some answers, whether relationship wise or maybe just to better themselves.
Recommended to Dante by: Tiffany Harrison
Great book. While mostly talking about relationships I felt that it touched a lot on characteristics we all need to be aware of and things that can help us in all aspects of our lives such as Passion for Life, and finding our Extraordinary uniqueness within. I've recommended this book to some already and will continue to do so in the future.
Linda
Mar 31, 2010 Linda rated it really liked it
This is a short, easy read on 8 character traits needed for lasting relationships. The author relates them through the Johnny Lingo story, gives why important, discussion questions, and quotes. I thought she had a lot of good ideas and I liked alot of the quotes she used. I think anyone can benefit from reading it.
Amy (soccerfan)
Oct 17, 2010 Amy (soccerfan) rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
It was a quick read (started on the plane after finishing another and finish long before my other flight was done) and had some good ideas. The premise was cute using Johnny Lingo and the principles or character traits covered are things we all need to work on.
Heather
Jul 20, 2012 Heather rated it really liked it

I really thought this book was so thought provoking. My husband even like this book and read it without pressure. It's a fast read and the story was easy to follow. The book is easily applied to those that are single, or someone who have been married for 20 years or more.
Kwellis
May 23, 2011 Kwellis rated it liked it
I'm not usually a fan of self help books. Just not my genre. This book was a quick, easy read, and while it was a little silly, it had a few precious gems hidden within some of the chapters. Not a bad read, but nothing stellar either.
Keli Wright
Feb 08, 2011 Keli Wright rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
loved it made me really think about realtionships I have been in and the kind of realtionship that I would like to have.
Julie
Jul 12, 2010 Julie rated it really liked it
This was so fun. I enjoyed reading the original Johnny Lingo and turning the tables on the men, what qualities would you like in a man , what would they be? great insight. recommend to every one
Chandra
Jan 10, 2011 Chandra rated it liked it
I always look for ways to improve my marriage and this book had some good ideas but I've read better "relationship" books.
Rachel
Rachel rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2014
Kristine
Jul 26, 2010 Kristine rated it it was ok
Short, easy read, eight ways to make a marriage healthy!
RoseMary
RoseMary rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2012
Teresa McClellan
Teresa McClellan rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2015
Cheri
Cheri rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2011
Bridget
Bridget rated it really liked it
Sep 13, 2010
Kellie
Kellie rated it liked it
Jan 10, 2011
Russell Gridley
Russell Gridley rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2015
Benjamin Perez
Benjamin Perez rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2014
Laura rated it liked it
Jul 24, 2012
Lea Bell
Lea Bell rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2016
Shantel
Shantel rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2011
Kenneth
Kenneth rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2010
Lindsey Brogdon
Lindsey Brogdon rated it liked it
Nov 28, 2011
Candace Adlard
Candace Adlard rated it it was ok
Oct 23, 2016
Ashley Curnutt
Ashley Curnutt rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2015
Heather
Heather rated it it was amazing
Oct 22, 2012
Hillory
Hillory rated it really liked it
May 13, 2010
Megan
Megan rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2013