Start by marking “Skin Care Secrets: How To Have Naturally Healthy Beautiful Skin” as Want to Read:
Skin Care Secrets: How To Have Naturally Healthy Beautiful Skin

Skin Care Secrets: How To Have Naturally Healthy Beautiful Skin

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  35 ratings  ·  6 reviews
"A guide to naturally beautiful skin at any age."

"Skin Secrets" is an indispensable guide to what every woman needs and wants -- naturally beautiful skin. Author Liz Earle gives women a long-term strategy that emphasizes a holistic approach.

Dozens of photographs and illustrations, sidebars and tips provide a wealth of information and practical advice, including: How skin w
Published February 1st 2010 by Firefly Books (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Skin Care Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Skin Care Secrets

This is a fabulous book if you're a skincare obsessive like me! Whenever I watch beauty gurus on YouTube, I always gravitate towards the skincare videos, because skincare is a real passion of mine. It really interests me, and I take a lot of pleasure from looking after my skin and finding new products and things to try out.

Liz Earle has written a brilliant book with no stone left unturned in the skincare world. I've never tried any Liz Earle products (although I have been dying to try her hot cl
Being several months in on DIY-ing much of my skin care I keep seeking out more information. This book is gorgeous to look at, with lots of full color calming images of a laid back and simple life. The content, however, is not deep and there were no skin care recipes inside. Like a few other titles in this genre, the author has her own skin care line. She does name drop it fairly frequently, but she also name drops many cosmetics and other skin care products throughout. This made it feel a littl ...more
I picked this up cause it was on display at the library and her cleanse and polish saved my skin 3yrs ago when my skin chose to act weird after having my son.

But this book isn't saying anything different from other books out there about skin. She tries very hard not to make it one big advert for her product line, but ultimately fails. It reads as a thorough product instruction pamphlet with sections for different age groups and a couple of healthy meals and exercises thrown in for good measure.
I used this book to just get back to the fundimentals and really read though this with my teenage daughter she finally understood why I was my face and we had some fun researching masks and making our own we enjoyed it.
Aug 10, 2010 Piper added it
Fantastic body scrub recipe. Great tips that have kept me from buying commercial, chemically laden crap.
interesting, good tips and will come in handy when I need to reference.
ms added it
Nov 26, 2015
Ally Van doodle
Ally Van doodle is currently reading it
Nov 10, 2015
Anusha Lakshminarayanan
Anusha Lakshminarayanan marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2015
Nur Layla
Nur Layla is currently reading it
Sep 27, 2015
Ashton marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2015
Adele is currently reading it
Jun 24, 2015
Ruby added it
Apr 21, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Tia Linfoot
Tia Linfoot marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Charlotte marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
marie amundsen
marie amundsen marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014