The Hot Mom to Be Handbook: Look and Feel Great from Bump to Baby

The Hot Mom to Be Handbook: Look and Feel Great from Bump to Baby

3.09 of 5 stars 3.09  ·  rating details  ·  35 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Are you simply "pregnant" . . . or a Hot Mom to Be?

A Hot Mom to Be is confident and empowered. She's a woman who meets the needs of her family but refuses to get lost in the madness of motherhood. And she will never sacrifice her sense of style or self.

Founder of the Hot Moms Club, and monthly "Mommywood" columnist for Pregnancy magazine, Jessica Denay is on the pulse of H...more
Published March 30th 2010 by William Morrow Paperbacks (first published March 25th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Hot Mom to Be Handbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hot Mom to Be Handbook

Shanna-Mae Slight
This book had some good ideas and resource lists, but too much of the air of the quitessential stuck up high school cheerleader. If I don't qualify as a "hot mom" because I wore sweatpants today, then I don't really want to be your friend anyhow. I'm just going to go over here and sit with the band nerds in the cafeteria today.
Andrea
I really like the organization of this book. I had information relating to each month that was also relevant to later parts of pregnancy. I probably should have read this one earlier. As it was, I skimmed pretty much the whole thing in a couple days. I think more information about labor and deliver would have improved this book.
Jenn
This book had some decent information about the ins and outs of pregnancy. It wasn't really anything new if you ask me, just information on where to find clothes and gadgets. I think it is probably more beneficial to read the author's website from time to time to get the most up-to-date information on trends and deals.
Keri Daskam
Part pregnancy book and part buyer's guide, this book didn't pick up enough steam and wit to distance itself from a run-of-the-mill amusing blog. It was fun enough to read though and the writing didn't make me cringe most of the time.
Sara
Great and fun read, very quick, and lots of websites to check out. Makes you feel a little more uplifted (for those of us that need it) as a mom to be!
Stephanie Post
This book is basically a list of stuff to buy (most of which you probably don't need!). It had a very consumer American vibe.
Arlene
I thought this book was informative and very cute!
Kelsey
Kelsey marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
LeighAnn
LeighAnn is currently reading it
Feb 21, 2014
Susan
Susan is currently reading it
Jan 08, 2014
Deb
Deb marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2013
Mike
Mike marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2013
Roberta
Roberta is currently reading it
Oct 07, 2013
Gracie
Gracie is currently reading it
Sep 08, 2013
Catia
Catia marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2013
Kyrsten Gammon
Kyrsten Gammon marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2013
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2013
Sabrina McEwan
Sabrina McEwan marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
The Hot Mom's Handbook: Moms Have More Fun! The Hot Mom's Handbook: Laugh and Feel Great from Playdate to Date Night... The Hot Mom To Be Handbook