Start by marking “The Hot Mom to Be Handbook: Look and Feel Great from Bump to Baby” as Want to Read:
The Hot Mom to Be Handbook: Look and Feel Great from Bump to Baby

The Hot Mom to Be Handbook: Look and Feel Great from Bump to Baby

GOOD-to-VERY-GOOD TRADE-PAPERBACK
Published March 30th 2010 by William Morrow Paperbacks (first published March 25th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Hot Mom to Be Handbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hot Mom to Be Handbook

Shanna-Mae Slight
Jun 24, 2014 Shanna-Mae Slight rated it it was ok
This book had some good ideas and resource lists, but too much of the air of the quitessential stuck up high school cheerleader. If I don't qualify as a "hot mom" because I wore sweatpants today, then I don't really want to be your friend anyhow. I'm just going to go over here and sit with the band nerds in the cafeteria today.
Jenn
May 14, 2011 Jenn rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011books
This book had some decent information about the ins and outs of pregnancy. It wasn't really anything new if you ask me, just information on where to find clothes and gadgets. I think it is probably more beneficial to read the author's website from time to time to get the most up-to-date information on trends and deals.
Andrea
Jun 18, 2010 Andrea rated it liked it
I really like the organization of this book. I had information relating to each month that was also relevant to later parts of pregnancy. I probably should have read this one earlier. As it was, I skimmed pretty much the whole thing in a couple days. I think more information about labor and deliver would have improved this book.
Melissa
Apr 05, 2015 Melissa rated it did not like it
This book was given to me (not something I would have bought for myself), sonI thought I would give it s read. I didn't find any of the references to be useful nor did I love the advice given. This may be a good reference for a different girl.
Keri Daskam
May 14, 2010 Keri Daskam rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: year-7
Part pregnancy book and part buyer's guide, this book didn't pick up enough steam and wit to distance itself from a run-of-the-mill amusing blog. It was fun enough to read though and the writing didn't make me cringe most of the time.
Stephanie Post
Dec 10, 2013 Stephanie Post rated it did not like it
This book is basically a list of stuff to buy (most of which you probably don't need!). It had a very consumer American vibe.
Sara
May 02, 2011 Sara rated it really liked it
Shelves: selfhelp, 50-in-2011
Great and fun read, very quick, and lots of websites to check out. Makes you feel a little more uplifted (for those of us that need it) as a mom to be!
Sara Monet
Sara Monet rated it really liked it
Apr 24, 2014
Jaime
Jaime rated it really liked it
Dec 24, 2015
Barbara Crossler
Barbara Crossler rated it really liked it
May 16, 2014
Blair
Blair rated it really liked it
Aug 12, 2012
Alexis
Alexis rated it liked it
Nov 05, 2015
Lils
Lils rated it really liked it
Sep 21, 2014
Laurie
Laurie rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2011
Gracie
Gracie rated it did not like it
Sep 08, 2013
Danielle
Danielle rated it liked it
May 06, 2012
Shaymaa El-Gammal
Shaymaa El-Gammal rated it it was amazing
May 28, 2012
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it did not like it
Apr 15, 2011
Jess
Jess rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2014
Lysa
Lysa rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2016
Jill
Jill rated it it was ok
Jan 22, 2016
Ali
Ali rated it it was ok
Aug 12, 2011
Alicia
Alicia rated it liked it
Jan 08, 2012
Emily
Emily rated it it was ok
Mar 10, 2014
Breena
Breena rated it liked it
Aug 12, 2011
Bethany Erickson
Bethany Erickson rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2013
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was ok
Sep 05, 2011
Sarah rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2014
Brianna Cope
Brianna Cope rated it liked it
Dec 09, 2013
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Nov 10, 2010