Start by marking “Seducing C.C.” as Want to Read:
Seducing C.C.

Seducing C.C.

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  129 ratings  ·  19 reviews
When Astro—as his fellow counselors dub him—signed up to spend the summer at Camp Laguna, North Carolina’s premier girls’ camp, he had two goals in mind: escape the memories of his cheating ex and avoid any other romantic entanglements. Then he meets C.C., the camp’s EMT and handyman. It doesn’t take long for Astro to realize that C.C. will pose far more problems to his pe ...more
Published April 16th 2010 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Seducing C.C., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seducing C.C.

Jenre
I read this book straight after what had been a demanding and difficult book to read. It turned out to be the perfect antidote to the previous book in that it was light, fun and romantic with an engaging hero.

The book begins with our hero, Roger, starting a new job as a ropes expert at a summer camp for girls. He’s just recently broken up with a cheating ex and his self-esteem is at a low ebb. Roger is hoping that a summer working with females, away from the temptation of other men, will give hi
Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
I had been looking forward to reading this book for a long time; maybe my expectations were too high? But this was a huge disappointment.

The first half has no romance or character/relationship development between the two male main characters, it is all about the camp and Astro getting to know Spirit (a female camp counselor) the relationship developing between had me thinking this might be MF if it weren’t for the fact that Astro lusts after/avoids CC because CC is a slut. First half of book Ast
Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*
I enjoyed this one. I DO think it should have been titled Seducing Astro, though. XP

The characters and the camping descriptions fascinated me. I love it when books give details on things I don't normally know about because I feel like I'm experiencing them for myself. I will say if you don't like overly descriptive things then stay away from this book because a big portion of it is all about camping, repelling, climbing, etc. I loved it but others won't.

I liked the characters a lot. At first, I
Heather C
I mostly enjoyed this book, but I did have some issues with it. I found the first 50% to be quite boring since it was mostly about rope/rock climbing and camp life without any romance whatsoever. C.C. was slutty, immature and got on my nerves in the beginning. Astro spent most of his time with Spirit and I was frustrated to the point that I was actually hoping that he would eventually hook-up with her! Then, once C.C. and Astro finally hook-up around the middle of the book, its sex scene after s ...more
Mary
Lily
2.5 out of 5 stars

"This slow paced story features quite a big cast of characters. The descriptions of camp life are interesting, especially as I never attended summer camp myself. Overall I wasn't really disappointed with the writing, which was good, but rather with the 'cuteness' factor of the story. I look forward to reading other stories by this author in the future as I've enjoyed her other books in the past."

Complete review posted at Rainbow Reviews
Meggie
I read that book two or three times now, and it's always the same. Great story with that specific attraction and slow blooming love. All the female characters are interesting, too. I totally love this kind of a story. The main couple is just awesome together and you get more then just fast sex, sex, sex.

Great work, thx

TOTALLY RECOMMENDED READ !!!
Tam
Jan 24, 2011 Tam rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
Roger (aka Astro) is taking the summer to get over his cheating ex and work at an all girls summer camp. At least he won’t have to deal with guys. Ooops, except paramedic CC with whom he shares a tent. He’s sure CC is straight until he catches him picking up a quickie in the bar. Now he’s doubly pissed, because he’s attracted but isn’t into casual sex or guys who are. The two of them dance around their attraction and when they finally get together Astro is determined to show CC that a relationsh ...more
Shana
Roger is looking to escape, however briefly, from a bad break-up with a cheating ex when he accepts a position as outdoors specialist at Camp Laguna. Newly dubbed Astro by his tentmate, C.C., he fights against an instant attraction, certain that C.C. is straight. When a night away from camp shows him to be anything but, Astro has to decide whether he's worth risking his heart, or if C.C.'s philandering past is more than he can chance.

Astro is likable enough. He's willing to stand up for himself,
Ana
Adara
This story called out a lot to me because I went to girl scout camp when I was 12, and I remember the staff and what I thought of them, and I worked the Ropes Course at my university when I was older. This story reminded me of all of those times, which is why the announcement at the end of camp hit me hard - I truly cried at that. (In a good way, for those wondering. I don't want to spoil.)

That aside, I liked the characters and they fit together very well. I'm seriously considering buying this o
Eyre
The author created a nice, likable set of characters but the pacing was a bit slow for me.

Being a girl from NC, I did enjoy the familiar setting; although, I'm still not sure why the author had the characters go to the hospital in Sylva when other descriptions made it seem like Asheville, which has a larger, better hospital, would have been so much closer. I guess that's the danger of reading books set in places that are so very familiar.
Mtsnow13
Good description on the outdoors experience. I wanted to actually attend this camp! I enjoyed the relationship of the head counsellors and how one of them was so nice as to provide friendship and advice on such short knowledge of the first-person character.Overall, a very pleasant read.
Jess Candela
Sweet story, and fun reminders of summer camp. Originally gave it 4 stars, but found it lingered with me for weeks so I bumped it up.
Dee
Altough the book is well written it wasn't my thing i didn't finished the book i just couldn't get in to it.
Zuyuan
Can read but nothing much or impressing.
Amy
Vidal
Vidal marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
melek
melek marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Ben
Ben marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Tsarinaerika
Tsarinaerika marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
  • Friday Night Jamie
  • Written in the Stars
  • Home (Broken #2)
  • Second Chance
  • Worth the Coming Home (Love's Value, #1)
  • Miles and the Magic Flute
  • An Officer and His Gentleman
  • A Brush of Wings
  • Idaho Pride
  • His Gentle Touch (Captivated Lovers #1)
  • Moments
  • Robert's VP
  • Dreaming in Color
  • Lost Treasure
  • Letting Go
Ariel Tachna lives outside of Houston with her husband, her daughter and son, and their cat. Before moving there, she traveled all over the world, having fallen in love with both France, where she found her husband, and India, where she dreams of retiring some day. She’s bilingual with snippets of four other languages to her credit, and is as in love with languages as she is with writing.

Visit Ari
More about Ariel Tachna...
Inherit the Sky (Lang Downs, #1) Her Two Dads Alliance in Blood (Partnership in Blood, #1) Chase the Stars (Lang Downs, #2) The Inventor's Companion