Start by marking “Her Mates” as Want to Read:
Her Mates

Her Mates

3.44  ·  Rating Details  ·  332 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
[Menage Amour: Erotic Menage Romance, F/M/M/M/M/M, Shape-shifting Were-Bears] When the five Dupries brothers first look upon the lush beauty destined to be their mate, they are awed and filled with lust. Alice has to come to terms with not only her raging desire for the five were-bear brothers but also the knowledge that she has become a ferocious and dangerous animal hers ...more
Published March 29th 2010 by Siren Publishing (first published March 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Her Mates, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Mates

Suzanne Thomas
Apr 16, 2010 Suzanne Thomas rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: erotic-reads
Her Mates by Suzanne Thomas, ok let me just say....... Whoa, please someone put out the fire! I don't know what to say but holy moley this book was HOT! And I don't mean just erotic hot, I mean seriously someone please poor some cold water on me hot!

Now for starters I saw this book review yesterday and I would love to give credit for making me aware of it, but for the life of me I can’t remember. What I do remember was that she loved it and said it was a hot, sizzling, scorcher of a read! Ok, th
Fran Alsaud
La poca trama no le restó en intensidad a esta historia. De hecho no necesitaba tantas palabras, ya que los hechos hablaron por si solos. Me gustó mucho esta historia, me parece que está muy bien contada por la autora, la disfruté mucho, lástima que fue tan corta. Espero disfrutar otras.
Brittany
Jul 23, 2014 Brittany rated it it was amazing
I had been reading a ton of books from Netgalley and needed a break so when I came across a shapeshifter menage I just had to grab it. I really loved it! It was a nice breather and thoroughly enjoyable hot and steamy ride. I just have one negative. I really really needed more I want to know what happens next so bad!!
Emily
Desperate to find employment rather than to be subjected more time on the wagon train, Alice knows she is in desperate straights until she meets Brand Duprie.

Brand knows Alice is his mate and that she is also the mate to his four brothers. Under the guise that they need a housekeeper and cook, Alice agrees to go with Brand only to find herself in heat and the Durprie brothers giving in to the mating lust.

Interesting story, very quick read but it missed a little bit of the wooing for me. One minu
Ronda  Tutt
Nov 01, 2010 Ronda Tutt rated it liked it
Intense Hot Read! EROTICA GALORE!

Remind me to stay away from were-bears - LOL

Wow, to be a female Bear must be a bitch to have to have more than one male to get satisfyingly sated. Five Males in one night and several times has to be exhausting - LOL

The story was short and extremely Sexually HOT when these five brothers bring their future mate into their home and finally bring her release when she goes through her first change as a Bear.

The story was so intense that I had the whole book read wi
Angel
Apr 14, 2014 Angel rated it it was ok
No story .. Only too much sex!!!
Judith
Sep 29, 2011 Judith rated it really liked it
One of those novellas that gives new meaning to the word "erotic." A paranormal that is just enough unique that it stands out from many of the shifter love stories. Set in the "old West" it brings a hurting and lonely woman together with five brothers who introduce her to the concept of being "treasured, cherished, loved as the focus of their lives." What woman wouldn't want that? Such a fun read and while it is short, it sizzles from start to finish.
Katrin
Aug 16, 2015 Katrin rated it did not like it
Shelves: shifters
I'm sorry but.. did any of these guys actually have a personality?
The only person that sounded kind of intriguing was Francis, the rest were all the same with different names attached to them. No plot, they barely even talk and no logic to any of this.

And let's not forget the fact she was barely aware of what was happening to her when suddenly five guys she had never met before suddenly started having sex with her. Just no.
Catherine curtis
Mar 08, 2011 Catherine curtis rated it it was amazing
damn that short stories was one HOT book lol. it was really good, it was different but i liked it alot. i kinda got lost in the beginning but finally got it and how it ended. i loved it and i cant wait to read more of thomas books. the storie line was different but it was really hot short stories though. if u like smut books and like a good ending and a start then u going to like this alot.
Beckey
*Cold shower may be require, intense & umm... all-righty then...

One female and 5 brother bring home their mate... Which one reason I didn't like was the brother aspect.. other than that it was a fast paced page turning read that I devoured in matter of hours.

Overall I can say this was 3.5 for me.
Amber
Jul 12, 2011 Amber rated it it was amazing
Great short story, set back in the day. Alice is on a wagon train, looking for work, when she stumbles across Brand (a were-bear, love that term btw!) who scents her as his mate. He brings her home to his 3 brothers, at which time she is in full heat and ready to rumble.
Anna
Oct 02, 2013 Anna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well this was certainly a sexfest if ever I've read one. Not particularly well written but not terrible either, it was very fast and very feisty. Sometimes I think you just need to read this sort of book just because you can =)
♡Kimberly♡
Well really why not? who wouldnt want 5 freaking sexy men? But after I read it I didnt like it....kinda boring....thought it should have had more of a storyline and been longer
Linda
Jun 24, 2011 Linda rated it really liked it
A sexy, smutty and fun read about the four brothers and their mate. =) And bears *rawr* Love the read and want to read more from Suzanne Thomas.
Martha
Aug 31, 2011 Martha marked it as won-t-finish
Kindle Edition.
Helen 2.0
Helen 2.0 marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2016
Flo James
Flo James rated it it was ok
Apr 23, 2016
Ama
Ama rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2016
Jessica Gomez
Jessica Gomez marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Robin Yates
Robin Yates rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2016
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn rated it it was ok
Apr 26, 2016
Kelley DeLira
Kelley DeLira marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2016
kitkat
kitkat rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2016
Leigh
Leigh rated it did not like it
Apr 01, 2016
自己 問
自己 問 marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2016
Stacy Ittersagen
Stacy Ittersagen is currently reading it
Mar 30, 2016
Shhd
Shhd marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2016
Claire
Claire marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2016
Mandy
Mandy added it
Mar 30, 2016
  • Laurie's Loves (Beckett's Wolf Pack, Triad Mates #1)
  • Keira's Wolf Saviors (Pack Law, #2)
  • Bear Necessities
  • Maggie's Mates
  • Oriana and the Three Werebears
  • Call of the Wolf (Wolfen, #2)
  • Battered Not Broken
  • Dances with Wolves (Highland Wolves, #1)
  • Mail Order Bride for Two (Badlands, #1)
  • Commando Cowboys Capture Their Mate (Wyoming Warriors, #1)
  • Eagle River Alpha (Eagle River #1)
  • Wild Fascination (A Bride for Eight Brothers, #3)
  • Were Love Conquers All (Were Trilogy, #3)
  • Edwina and the Seven Snowed-in Scientists
  • Their Unexpected Mate (Paranormal Protections Unit, #1)
  • Sanctuary (Sanctuary #1)
  • Two Wolves are Better Than One (Love Bites, #1)
  • Ours (The Bears, #2)
Most of my life has been spent around animals, which is why I probably work in a veterinary office. Next to animals, my main passion is reading. I read tons and tons of books. I have so many favorite authors that there isn’t enough room on this page to list them. I have always written stories, but something about them didn’t ring true with me. When I read my first erotic book, on my Kindle, I was ...more
More about Suzanne Thomas...