Start by marking “Maternity Bride” as Want to Read:
Maternity Bride

Maternity Bride

3.24 of 5 stars 3.24  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  5 reviews
THE BRIDE HAS A SERIOUS CASE OF PREGNANCY!

The stick was blue and positive! Any way she looked at it, Denise Torrance's well-ordered life was about to turn upside down and all because of an unexpected night with the man of her dreams! But when that very man insisted they marry for their child's sake, Denise could only hope Mike Ryan would be the groom of her dreams, too .
Paperback, Silhouette Desire, #1138, 186 pages
Published March 1st 1998 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about Maternity Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maternity Bride

Avi
I would have loved the complication, but it seems too sudden. A woman can't just believe that a man will marry her when he only just met her, even with a child on the way. A cynical man don't just change his mind to convince a woman he loves her wholeheartedly without thinking that it might JUST BE BECAUSE of the child. Anyway, that's what fiction is.
Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim)
I'm not sure I go with the whole 'destined' to be together. Or instant love. Or whatever you want to call it. Anyway, it turns out to be similar to the movie Knocked Up.

Overall I actually liked it. Maybe it was just because the last book I read was so bad but I liked it anyway.
Tia
The hero was kind of an ass at the start. I didn't really go for his whole "I am man, hear me roar" routine. He was way too cocky and demanding for me. The heroine seemed to have balls, for a while, then the story just was way overboard.
Cecelia
This is an absolutly wonderful book! I love the complexity of the charachters and their relationships, they were heart breaking and exhilarating, and realistic, and pretty much everything you want from a romance novel~!
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Fast, sexy read with many a cliche to keep you turning pages.
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Brenda
Brenda added it
Mar 10, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Alicia
Alicia added it
Jan 27, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Shinta
Shinta added it
Apr 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
USA Today best selling author Maureen Child is the author of more than ninety romance novels and novellas. Maureen is a five time nominee for the prestigious Rita award from Romance Writers of America.
One of her novels, A Pocketful Of Paradise, was made into a CBS-TV movie called The Soul Collector, starring Melissa Gilbert, Bruce Greenwood and Ossie Davis.
Over the years, she’s written under lot
More about Maureen Child...
Baby Bonanza Beauty and the Best Man (Dynasties: The Lassiters) Bargaining for King's Baby (Kings of California, #1) Wedding at King's Convenience (Kings of California, #6) Marrying for King's Millions (Kings of California, #2)