The Incredible Rockhead vs. Papercut!

The Incredible Rockhead vs. Papercut! (Incredible Rockhead)

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Chip Stone, a.k.a. the Incredible Rockhead, has yet to meet his match -- until now. Rockhead is up against an enemy designed to defeat him -- Papercut! With the entire school watching, this paper tiger is looking to cover Rockhead in the most action-packed game of paper, rock, scissors the world has ever seen. Is this the end of our boulder-headed hero, or will Rock find a...more
Published September 1st 2010 by Stone Arch Books (first published August 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Incredible Rockhead vs. Papercut!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Incredible Rockhead vs. Papercut!

Nick
I was disappointed by both the story and the format. The story is funny enough that some kids might like it, but so short that it is over too quickly. Taking pages out of an already very short book to do fake video game ads was a cheesy idea, and the expensive binding makes it overpriced for the length of the story. Also, the pacing of the story is very rushed.
The entire premise of this brief story is to take the game of Rock, Paper, Scissors and turn it into a superhero battle. Yep, that's it....more
Nicola Mansfield
The first book in this series I really did not like at all but with the this, the third in the series, I'm more open to it's appeal for children. I still think Rockhead is a dumb superhero. He smashes things with his head, which turns into a rock, but his head is so heavy he can't move on his own and he needs a push to get started. In this story the villain Papercut is out to get Rockhead and as we all know paper covers rock (in the old game) and Rockhead may just have met his match until a new...more
Nancy Jo Lambert
I have to be honest and admit I did not think this series would be particularly good. However, I was pleasantly surprised. This is another great easy graphic novel for kids. I like this series because it can be read in one sitting (by an early reader or a parent), it has a good, clever story, it also seems to have a great arcing story line. A nice recommend for kids.
Marcie
I disliked this down to the fake ads for videogames based upon the series. I just think there are so many better, more creative grapjix novels and comic books out there. Too little plot for my taste.
Elaina
Apr 18, 2011 Elaina added it
Shelves: library
review book for the Apollo Jr High library in which I work
Kenny
Kenny added it
Jun 26, 2012
Frankie
Frankie marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2011
Attack of the Mutant Lunch Lady (A Buzz Beaker Brainstorm) (Graphic Sparks) The Boy Who Burped Too Much Night of the Homework Zombies (School Zombies) Invasion of the Gym Class Zombies (School Zombies) (Graphic Sparks) The Incredible Rockhead 1 (Graphic Sparks)