The Dozer Strikes!: The Graphic Novel (The Incredible Rockhead)

The Dozer Strikes!: The Graphic Novel (Incredible Rockhead)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
The Incredible Rockhead experiment isn't going according to plan. To capture Chip Stone and bring him to the secret testing facility, the evil General creates a new mutant — the Dozer! This super high-tech and somewhat sleep kid creature will stop at nothing to complete his mission. Look out, Rockhead, the bully Dozer is about to strike!
Published January 1st 2010 by Stone Arch Books

Nancy Jo Lambert
I have to be honest and admit I did not think this series would be particularly good. However, I was pleasantly surprised. This is another great easy graphic novel for kids. I like this series because it can be read in one sitting (by an early reader or a parent), it has a good, clever story, it also seems to have a great arcing story line. A nice recommend for kids.
Attack of the Mutant Lunch Lady (A Buzz Beaker Brainstorm) (Graphic Sparks) The Boy Who Burped Too Much Night of the Homework Zombies (School Zombies) The Incredible Rockhead 1 (Graphic Sparks) Invasion of the Gym Class Zombies (School Zombies) (Graphic Sparks)