Start by marking “Claimed! (Sons of Chance, #3)” as Want to Read:
Claimed! (Sons of Chance, #3)

Claimed! (Sons of Chance #3)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  608 ratings  ·  47 reviews
Following a dream brought Josie Keller to Shoshone, Wyoming. Following her heart brought her plenty of great sex with good-time cowboy Jack Chance! She was head over heels for him... until he left her.Stay with one woman? Not a chance! Then why does Jack miss Josie like crazy? Had their relationship been more than just incredible sex?

Little do Josie and Jack know that a pl
Paperback, Harlequin Blaze #556, 216 pages
Published July 27th 2010 by Harlequin (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Claimed!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claimed!

Anything for You by Sarah MayberryBody Check by Elle KennedyCan't Get Enough by Sarah MayberrySlow Hands by Leslie KellySex, Straight Up (Those Sexy O'Sullivans, #2) by Kathleen O'Reilly
Harlequin Blaze
55th out of 206 books — 143 voters
Cowgirl Up and Ride by Lorelei JamesLong Hard Ride by Lorelei JamesRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesShoulda Been a Cowboy by Lorelei JamesTied Up, Tied Down by Lorelei James
Best Cowboy/Western Romance
121st out of 358 books — 181 voters

More lists with this book...

♡Karlyn P♡
Seams like its been a long time since I gave a HQN Blaze more than 3 stars, but this one was notably better than their average offering.
Kathy
Jae
Jack was the brooding brother and I was hoping for more sexual tension going on between Josie and him. Josie seemed a bit easy here for my liking.. She should put more restrains considering their history.
All in all, I enjoyed all 3 books of the series. ;DD
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
Jonathan "Jack" Chance Jr. is completely guilty in his feelings over his father's death and how he hurt Josie Keller ten months ago. Jack overworks himself to assuage his guilt and makes sure everyone else is overworked too. Jack's brothers, Nick and Gabe are settling down and moving towards the future. Jack's stepmom Sarah only ever wanted Jack to call her mom but he refuses to do so no matter how much she asks. Josie Keller thought she was over Jack Chance but she couldn't be more wrong. Jack ...more
Barb
Little do Josie and Jack know that a plan's afoot to get them back in the saddle...together. And once there, it's not long before they're burning up the bedsheets a
Totally made my cry, but the ending was perfect. I'm also super glad the mini-series is continuing with Josie's brother, Alex.
Pattianne
CLAIMED - SONS OF CHANCE #3 - (Jack and Josie)

Following a dream brought Josie Keller to Shoshone, Wyoming. Following her heart brought her plenty of great sex with good-time cowboy Jack Chance She was head over heels for him... until he left her.Stay with one woman? Not a chance Then why does Jack miss Josie like crazy? Had their relationship been more than just incredible sex?

Dina
4 1/2 stars
Nicole-Pattypattz1
Cora
Terri Pray
Second of the Chance brother stories I've listened to and I truly enjoyed listening to Jack and Josie's story.

Ten months ago Jack and Josie's relationship came to an abrupt halt with the death of Jack's father, and Josie has done her best to come to terms with the cruel, cold way, Jack broke up with her. He did so over the phone telling her that after all it had only been sex. But when Jack manages to persuade his brother, Gabe, to ask Morgan to marry him, he then turns up - drunk - on Josie's d
The Pen & Muse
eing from the west and having grown up on a ranch myself, I must admit a certain amount of prejudice against Cowboy love stories. Not because I think they’re poorly written, but because they often make these awesome small towns into places where everyone wears Stetsons and Wranglers. They’re more dimestore cowboy than John Wayne.

So when I recieved Claimed for review, I confess I was not thrilled about the pretext.

Holy Cow, Vicki Lewis Thompson threw all my expectations on their respective ear, a
Diah Didi
I knew it, I knew it ... the moment Jack showed up in first book, I knew his story would be great. Perhaps it's because he had this such brooding act. Or perhaps because somehow I fall for a guy named Jack. :))
Suka banget ama chemistry antara dia dan Josie. It's very understood-able.
Yang nggak nyangka adalah, mengingat Jack ini sangat serius, kaku dan kesannya galak banget, menjaga jarak (nggak nyalahin juga karna dia bukan anaknya Sarah), ternyata banyak bagian kocak and konyol.
Mungkin karna
Donna
I'm starting to really like this series. Of the three books I've read so far, this is my favourite. Jack's personality is a little more complex and the relationship between Jack and Josie has a fair bit of depth to it. I like Thompson's writing style. The story flowed smoothly with just enough angst in it to make me wonder how the author was going to arrive at a HEA ending. Overall a very entertaining book.

Rating: 3.5 stars rounded up to 4 stars.
Jennifer The Forgetful Fairy Queen
This one was good. It was nice to be inside Jack's misguided head. I didn't like him much in the other 2 books but he came around finally. Now I understand him better. The Dope!! Josie is awesome and I found them together to be fun. I loved the witty banter between them. Their flirty and fun. I enjoyed how it continued on with the rest of family in the picture here and there as well. So happy to read about One of the Chance brothers weddings taking place. Although on horseback would not be my ul ...more
Rukhsar
not so sure i liked the ending with Alex but i'm glad the chance brothers are all mated. love the integration of the story lines of gabe and nick
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Sons of Chance
"... Hot cowboys who reside in Wyoming on the Chance Ranch and raised horses. Each brother handsome and unique and Claimed was the last book in the series, the oldest brother Jack’s story. Honestly, I had a lump in my throat in the final three chapters, it was a real tear jerker! Plus a fabulous cast of secondary characters with a few secrets thrown in for good measure. Conflict, tension at it’s best!" from a review posted by an eHarlequin.com member, read more here.
Ashley
Great little story of second chance love with one of the Chance brothers. 3/5 stars
Kayla
I actually liked this one better than the first 2. I don't know why...
Sherry Lee
A very good read. Looking forward to reading more Vicki Lewis Thompson .
Carrie
I do like the author's writing style, but I didn't enjoy this quite as much as Ambushed!, her previous book. There simply wasn't that much of a story. The possibility for some good tension, sexual and otherwise, was there but the author decided on a tamer course of action. The arrangement between Josie and Jack early in the book didn't make any sense, especially between to consenting adults. So, enjoyable but nothing especially memorable about this story.
Lisa
After reading the back of the book, I am not really quite sure what I expected. There were parts that were pretty predictible. But I guess that that shouldn't suprise me all that much This series (not the author) tends to do that for me. Sometimes it's exactly what I am looking for in a book, while other times I want to be totally surprised. That didn't happen with this book, however I would read this again if I was in the right mood for this type of book.
Suzanne
Finally! Jack found some happiness :)
Holly
I really enjoy VLT's category romances. Especially the ones featuring sexy cowboys.

I love the reunited lovers theme, and VLT does it well here. Jack and Josie were both great characters, both on their own and together. I liked that Jack realized his mistakes from the past and tried to correct them. I also liked that Josie didn't let him get away with anything.

Overall a great, sexy read.

Gmc
Claimed! by Vicki Lewis Thompson the Sons of Chance #3.
Jack Chance the oldest of his father's son has taken the death of his father hard. He is working himself and everyone around him near to death. Josie Keller was his girl friend until the day his father died. His brother is having a horse back wedding and somebody has to teach Josie to ride.
Guess who?
Tofu Fairy
Another good one! This one had a much better ending wrap up too...wasn't so fast to end the story. Loved that you knew the characters from the previous two books in this series, so the history was already there for you when you picked this up. Hot sex and very realistic battles of the wills and sexes in this too...just a fun sexy read!
Veronica
I went to a workshop at my local library, and the author of this series was there, talking about her work and writing romance, etc. It was fascinating. I had never had a chance to read her before, so I picked up the earliest in the series that my library had to offer.

It was well done. I can't say I disliked any one part of this book.
John
Really enjoyed this one! Took longer to get into it compared to the first Sons of Chance novel, but the chemistry was still great, and I loved how Thompson managed to get some emotional stuff in there without ruining the fun feel of the storyline. She also writes some pretty smokin' cowboys... ;)
Judy Milwicz-costanzo
This is a late review but why not save the best for last. I love Josey and Jack is such a Alpha stuck in a little boys body afraid that everyone he cares for is going to leave him. There was laughter, tears of sadness and joy. Everything rolled up in this wonderfully written book.
  • The Braddock Boys: Colton (Braddock Boys, #4) (Love At First Bite, #7)
  • The Ranger
  • Born on the 4th of July (Includes: Men Out of Uniform, #6.5) (Harlequin Blaze, #549)
  • Her Secret Fling (Harlequin Blaze, #517)
  • The Mighty Quinns: Dermot (The Mighty Quinns, #19)
  • Play with Me
  • Northern Exposure
  • Going Down Hard (Eventfully Yours, #2)
  • Choose Me
  • Texas Blaze (Harlequin Blaze, #509)
  • Hot-Blooded (Harlequin Blaze, #563)
  • High Stakes Seduction (Uniformly Hot!, #17)
  • The Ex Factor
  • The Tutor (Harlequin Blaze, #552)
  • Catch Me A Cowboy (Deep in the Heart of Texas, #3)
New York Times and USA Today bestseller Vicki Lewis Thompson believes love makes the world go around and laughter makes the trip worth taking. The recipient of RWA’s Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award and the author of more than ninety books, Vicki pioneered a new kind of romance hero with Nerd in Shining Armor. Following the success of her nerd stories, Vicki launched a boisterous paranormal ...more
More about Vicki Lewis Thompson...

Sons of Chance (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Wanted! (Sons of Chance, #1)
  • Ambushed! (Sons of Chance, #2)
  • Should've Been a Cowboy (Sons of Chance, #4)
  • Cowboy Up (Sons of Chance, #5)
  • Cowboys Like Us
  • Long Road Home (Sons of Chance, #7)
  • Lead Me Home (Sons of Chance, #8)
  • Feels Like Home (Sons of Chance, #9)
  • I Cross My Heart (Sons of Chance, #10)
  • Wild at Heart (Sons of Chance, #11)
Nerd in Shining Armor (Nerds, #1) A Werewolf in Manhattan (Wild About You, #1) The Nerd Who Loved Me (Nerds, #2) Nerd Gone Wild (Nerds, #3) Blonde with a Wand (Babes on Brooms, #1)