CliffsNotes CSET: Multiple Subjects, 2nd Edition

CliffsNotes CSET: Multiple Subjects, 2nd Edition

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Everything aspiring teachers need to pass the exam In 2006-2007, more than 10,000 teachers were certified in California via the CSET Multiple Subjects exam. This revised edition helps aspiring teachers prepare for the exam with subject reviews, two full-length practice tests with answers and detailed explanations, diagnostic tests, and test-taking tips and reminders to put...more
Published September 18th 2009 by Cliffs Notes

To ask other readers questions about CliffsNotes CSET, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about CliffsNotes CSET

Britt☮
I'm finding some mistakes, and it's making me nervous!

I found three typos in the first section, which wouldn't be such a huge deal—except that it's the READING section. Come on! But okay, I am willing to chalk it up to a clever lesson in irony.

But a typo in the history section becomes a factual error. Not okay for someone who knows nothing about world history and is relying on this book for review!

For example, this book uses the terms "Hellenic Age" and "Hellenistic Age" interchangeably when the...more
Erica
This book will help you review for the CSET Mulitple Subjects exams. This book provides an extensive review on everything you need to know to pass the test as well as 2 complete practice exams with details explaining each answer.
Katharine Whetzel
I haven't taken the CSET yet, but I already feel more prepared that I did after taking a practice exam when I first began studying. I would have given a five star review but some of the topics are covered to a greater extent than others so it may not be helpful for those in need of a great deal of instruction on all areas. I may edit this review after I take the exam
Angel
Great Book! Passed the first time all three sections!
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2014
Estifanos
Estifanos marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2013
Megg
Megg marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2013
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2012
Dian Husain
Dian Husain marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2012
CliffsNotes Math Review for Standardized Tests, 2nd Edition Math Review for Standardized Tests Basic Math and Pre-Algebra (Cliffs Quick Review) Algebra I CliffsNotes Math Review for Standardized Tests, 2nd Edition (CliffsTestPrep)