Start by marking “K9 Heroes: Together We Protect, Defend, and Conquer as One” as Want to Read:
K9 Heroes: Together We Protect, Defend, and Conquer as One

K9 Heroes: Together We Protect, Defend, and Conquer as One

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  7 reviews
K-9 hero's is a non-fiction book based upon true stories of Military K-9 handlers. The book is composed of interviews and stories from handlers.
It is targeted at Military and Law Enforcement audiences but should have a strong appeal to the layman. Below is the synopsis appearing on the book.
"K-9 Heroes presents stories of courage and duty, friendship and family, loss a
Published October 27th 2009 by Outskirts Press

To ask other readers questions about K9 Heroes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about K9 Heroes

Karen
Nicole did such an incredible job with her interviews for three years straight. If you love our Military and you are an animal lover, this book is
a must read. Such a heart felt dedication to those still serving and to the heroes who gave all. Nicole's book has really taken off beyond just her
book, as her Facebook page titled, "K9 Heroes," continues to bring not only the latest news but also to help bring people together so that
all deployed units are getting what they need. Her page now has wel
Julie Chaparro
I am so so proud of my sister, Nicole Arbelo, Author of, "K9 Heroes." Nicole worked very hard to complete this long and heartfelt journey
in order to honor our nation's 2-legged and 4-legged heroes! Nicole interviewed Marines and Soldiers for three years, seven days a week!
Nicole's book has gone beyond being just a book. My sister's Facebook page, also named K9 HEROES, has almost 9,000 fans now! I think
my sister deserves to be recognized and honored for her continued efforts. On my sister's site,
Clifford Dunbar
Fascinating material, poor writing. I found five grammar/punctuation errors in the two-page foreward alone; the rest of the book was no different. The high level of professionalism of the soldiers and their animals deserved a similar professionalism on the part of their chronicler, but sadly this was not the case. The book was a chore to slog through but I did so anyway because of the importance of the information it contained.
Laura Madsen
I want to love this book. I am a working dog veterinarian and the stories of military K9 handlers and their dogs bring tears to my eyes. However, I'm also a writer and editor, and this book is so poorly edited that I don't think I'll finish reading it.
Chris
Nicole did an outstanding job in capturing the spirit of the K9's and Handlers. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing a Law Enforcement addition Nicole.
Kathryn
the best book, highly recommend it to all the people who loves dogs
Betty
Betty marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Sheri
Sheri marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Mary Ann Clark
Mary Ann Clark marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Andrea Kruchinski
Andrea Kruchinski marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
Daisy
Daisy marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2013
Corrie
Corrie added it
Jul 12, 2013
Starr Griggs
Starr Griggs marked it as to-read
May 02, 2013
Leah Jade
Leah Jade marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2013
Oliver Sands
Oliver Sands marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2013
Tracy Hinds
Tracy Hinds marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2013
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2013
Kriestienn
Kriestienn marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2012
Heather Ogle
Heather Ogle marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2012