Start by marking “Me and My Web Shadow: How to Manage Your Reputation Online” as Want to Read:
Me and My Web Shadow: How to Manage Your Reputation Online

Me and My Web Shadow: How to Manage Your Reputation Online

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Social networking on the web has vastly increased the amount of personal information available for nearly anyone to see. This information, once out of your control, can link details of your personal and work life to neighbors, co-workers, potential business associates, and even dating prospects! While most books give advice about the benefits of social networking and how t ...more
Published May 15th 2010 by A&C Black Trade (first published March 15th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Me and My Web Shadow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Me and My Web Shadow

Ian Delaney
Antony Mayfield’s Me and My Web Shadow: How to Manage Your Reputation Online is an interested lay-person’s guide to taking control of their digital presence. It’s got 188 pages and costs £10.99 in book shops or £6.99 on Amazon.

With reports of sackings on account of Facebook profiles and careless tweeting, a lot of people are probably rather worried about the Internet and what it might dig up about them. Everybody has some skeletons in their closet that they’d rather didn’t see the light of day:
Carol Ferro
Some good advice, but bits of it were outdated, especially the stuff about Twitter and Facebook.
Eloise
As mentioned in the introduction, the book was slightly out of date. I still found it useful and informative.
Charles Biami
Charles Biami marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2013
Oana Serban
Oana Serban marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2013
Voice Network
Voice Network marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2012
Shawn
Shawn marked it as to-read
May 20, 2012
Lisa
Lisa added it
Jan 14, 2012
Rosanne
Rosanne marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2011
Stuart Murdoch
Stuart Murdoch marked it as to-read
May 07, 2011
Jeska Dzwigalski
Jeska Dzwigalski marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2011
Emma
Emma added it
Nov 14, 2010
Stories, Numbers & Conversations: Nokia's social media principles (Brilliant books)