Start by marking “The Cinderella List (Love Inspired)” as Want to Read:
The Cinderella List (Love Inspired)

The Cinderella List (Love Inspired)

Since she was a child, Marlo Mayfield has kept a list of traits her Prince Charming must possess. After a series of bad relationships, Marlo's beginning to lose hope that her ideal man exists. But when she caters a party for Jake Hammond, Marlo realizes he could be the man she's been waiting for. There's only one problem: Jake is super wealthy, and Marlo's not sure she fit ...more
Published April 1st 2010 by Steeple Hill (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Cinderella List, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cinderella List

Jill Twigg
Sep 25, 2014 Jill Twigg rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!! This book was humorous as well as heartwarming. Loved the creativity of Marlo's character when hit with a challenge. Jake was almost too good to be true, but he definitely was Prince Charming. Great read!
Wendy Sparkes
Mar 10, 2012 Wendy Sparkes rated it really liked it
A modern and very enjoyable Cinderella story. Marlo has made a list of what she wants her Prince Charming to be. When she meets Jake, he fits the list...except that's he's very wealthy, and Marlo feels out of her depth.

I loved too the hippotherapy program (treatment or therapy assisted by a horse) and how it was incorporated into Hammond Stables. I had never heard of it before, so it was nice to find out about that and how it helps children build up muscle strength, the same muscle group they wo
Laura Heagy
If you want happily ever after...

Judy Bare writes an enchanting tale that will keep your interest peaked until the very end. Her characters come to life in such a way that you feel as though you're losing friends at the end of the book. And, she weaves her faith throughout the book in a gracious and believable way.
Joan
Jul 15, 2013 Joan rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This was one of three Love Inspired books I bought to try out for my granddaughter. This was the best of the lot, but it was pretty simplistic and predictable. I don't imagine that she's going to care for it.
Donna
Apr 12, 2010 Donna rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I didn't HATE this book, but I found the whole "misunderstanding" about Jake not knowing that Marlo believes he is "with" Sabrina impossible to believe. And the note Sabrina wrote to Marlo????......puh-leese!!!!! No way!!!
Just - The romance reader
A sweet and inspiring story. The characters are wholesome and down to earth, which is in true Judy Baer style.

The Cinderella List is a good weekend/vacation read for anyone who likes a happy ending, especially those ladies who were once little girls who dreamed of a Prince Charming.
Gabrielly
Feb 13, 2012 Gabrielly rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2012
This book was cutesy and sweet. I love reading Christian books, it's very refreshing. It's a shame that in this book the writing wasn't the best and that there were a few points in the story that I found very hard to believe, and it kind of annoyed. But I still enjoyed it.
Marina
Aug 25, 2012 Marina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This book was so refreshing! I loved it. Classic clean love story.
Christina
Sep 12, 2014 Christina rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Before I had ever read this book I thought real men were a thing of the past but after I was done I realized that they are out there but they are shadowed by our expectations. Our cinderella list.
Halah
Mar 28, 2013 Halah rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Lost interest from the start
Eryca
Nov 21, 2011 Eryca rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Eryca by: Mom
Shelves: girly-girl
This book is a great book for people who love romance... i love hallmark movies so this one was good for me... it had a happily ever after ending!!!!! :) :) :)
Veronica
This book had a lot of potential but kind of fell flat. There was too much going on. The story didn't flow as well as I would have liked.
PWRL
Oct 04, 2011 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-new
O
April
May 30, 2010 April rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
I know it's just a book, but I like reading something that renews my hope that I'll find that special guy someday.
Krysta
Krysta rated it really liked it
Dec 13, 2011
Angela
Angela rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2012
Anne
Anne rated it liked it
Jul 23, 2010
Natalie Paterson
Natalie Paterson rated it liked it
Jan 24, 2013
Robin
Robin rated it liked it
Oct 30, 2010
Huei-yi Pan
Huei-yi Pan rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2012
Lynette
Lynette rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2016
Adriana
Adriana rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2012
K. Chase
K. Chase rated it liked it
Nov 21, 2011
Rachel Brumagin
Rachel Brumagin rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2016
Readenqueen17
Readenqueen17 rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2012
Julie McGaffey
Julie McGaffey rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2015
Maureen Henderson
Maureen Henderson rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2013
Bethany
Bethany rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2014
Aj Hult
Aj Hult rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2013
Sarah rated it liked it
Mar 04, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Sep 09, 2015 09:13AM
  • Doctor Right (Alaskan Bride Rush,  #3)
  • Butterfly Summer
  • The Heart of Grace: The Brother's Bond
  • Apprentice Father
  • Klondike Hero (Alaskan Bride Rush, #1)
  • The Cowboy's Sweetheart (The Cowboy Series, #6)
  • My So Called Love Life
  • The Courage to Dream
  • No Place Like Home (Mule Hollow, #3)
  • A Leap of Faith (Texas Hearts, #3)
  • Child of Mine (Rosewood, Texas, #2)
  • Treasure Creek Dad (Alaskan Bride Rush,  #2)
  • Any Man of Mine
aka Judy Kaye

Judy Baer was born and grew up on a farm on the prairies of North Dakota, USA. An only child, she spent most of her days with imaginary people-either those she read about or those she made up in her head. Her most ambitious conjuring did not succeed, however. She kept a clean stall with hay and oats for the horse she imagined would come but unfortunately, it never did. As an adult, ho
More about Judy Baer...