The Ultimate Student Cookbook: From Chicken to Chili

The Ultimate Student Cookbook: From Chicken to Chili

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  5 reviews
"More than 100 easy recipes for terrific food on a student's budget."

Written by a chef who lived away from home on a limited budget while she was a culinary arts student, "The Ultimate Student Cookbook" enables college and university students to enjoy fresh and healthy food every day.

Recognizing the pressures and realities of student life, these more than 100 delicious rec...more
Published January 22nd 2010 by Firefly Books

Jasmine
Such a great book. I loved the overall very relaxing chill theme of the book. Great recipes too!!
Marissa
I rented this book from the library and LOVED it. I love that it is so simple and that it has images with each step. WARNING: It'll make you soooooo hungry! I'm going to have to buy myself a copy but you can bet I'll be holding the library's copy hostage for as long as possible (or until mine arrives) So yummy looking I can't wait to try my first recipe..... I may just do that now
Damarall Werrey-easterbrook
SOOOOOO EASY!!! I bought this book when I moved into my first flat (at 30, but shhh don't tell anyone that!). As a spoilt brat I've never done any cooking, but this taught me all the basics. It covers things from cooking a hard-boiled egg properly, to Veggie Pasta Heaven (very recommended!!). Is easy to follow and the pictures really help.
Bunny
I only saved a handful of recipes from this book, but I want to own it and cook every recipe. The instructions are ridiculously simple, and the ingredients are unpretentious. Everyone should have a basic cookbook like this in their kitchen.
Kimikimi
There is a risotto in this book that I'm just in love with, I make it with a novel in one hand and the spoon in the other. Most relaxing way to cook ever.
Robyn
Robyn marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Louise
Louise marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Rachel
Rachel added it
May 24, 2014
Claire Millier
Claire Millier marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Janna Moon
Janna Moon marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Grok Testuser
Grok Testuser is currently reading it
Dec 20, 2013
Grok Testuser
Grok Testuser is currently reading it
Dec 13, 2013
Kristin Sue
Kristin Sue marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2013
Eli Claire
Eli Claire marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2013
Jennifer Case
Jennifer Case marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2013
Institutionlzd4114
Institutionlzd4114 marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2013
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2013
Sierra Hall
Sierra Hall marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2013
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
May 24, 2013