Start by marking “Fairy Tail, Vol. 15 (Fairy Tail, #15)” as Want to Read:
Fairy Tail, Vol. 15 (Fairy Tail, #15)

Fairy Tail, Vol. 15 (Fairy Tail #15)

4.49 of 5 stars 4.49  ·  rating details  ·  1,552 ratings  ·  12 reviews
雷神衆が全滅し、B・O・FT(バトル・オブ・フェアリーテイル)も倒すべきはラクサス、ただ1人に!! FT最強を決めるこのバトル、『てっぺんとるチャンス』とばかりに、ナツがラクサスに挑みかかる!!一方 、エルザは街の人を救う為、命を賭して“神鳴殿”の破壊に向かう!!ギルドの未来をかけたバトルの行方は !?B・O・FT、ついに決着!!

Fairy Tail takes place in a world filled with magic. 17-year-old Lucy is an attractive mage-in-training who wants to join a magician's guild so that she can become a full-fledged magician. The guild she dream
Published May 15th 2009 by Kodansha

To ask other readers questions about Fairy Tail, Vol. 15, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fairy Tail, Vol. 15

Ankit Shah
an action packed story which will bind you till you complete it.
Anita
Már nagyon érdekelt, hogy ki győzi le a villámpancsert, de legalább annyira izgatott Mystogan. Ugyanis halálian néz ki, épp úgy van felöltözve és felszerelkezve, ahogyan az (MMO)RPG máguskarakterek (én már csak tudom, hiszen mindig mindenhol mágus vagyok :D bár bőrcsizmás :P)!

Who the heck is Mystogan? Persze tippem volt, de elég lehetetlen/logikátlan. Megdöbbentő, hogy eltaláltam, holott nem értem, hogy lehetséges. Hmm…hmm…
Lissibith
Cornerofmadness
This volume is a carry over from the last big battle last volume. All of Laxus’s men and most of the Fairy Tail guild are out of the fight for good. Laxus has set up a spell that will level the entire city and his grandfather, in the meantime, might be dying of his injuries. The only three people left to fight Laxus are Natsu, Gajeel and Erza. The two dragon slayers take on Laxus while Erza tries to defeat his spell before anyone dies. As Laxus starts to become unhinged in the battle, Natsu and ...more
Wickedshizuku (and the Jedi pup)
Dec 17, 2012 Wickedshizuku (and the Jedi pup) rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anime fans, Manga fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Anime Insider Magazine
Shelves: manga, 2011, reviewed
Starting this volume off with Chapter 119: Attack! The Great Kardia Cathedral! This is in the Fighting Festival Arc.
Everyone has been injured by the Hall of Thunder. Porlyusica, the reclusive doctor, has arrived and states that she thinks Master Makarov is dying. She begs Leevy to deliver this message to Laxus and bring him back.
Laxus has been going down memories of when his father was excommunicated from Fairy Tail, and the conversation with Makarov. Mist gun shows up and demands an end to Th
Gabriel Wallis
Oct 28, 2014 Gabriel Wallis rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Gabriel by: Bekah Baird
Shelves: 2014
The Battle of Fairy Tail continues in this Fairy Tail manga (volume 15). It was just as entertaining as the rest of the Fairy Tail manga I've read, and it's probably one of my favorites. The art was great, the storyline was entertaining, and the subtle humor had me laughing my head off.
Ashley
Waiyun
Intense Luxus & Natsu & Gazille fight... triple dragon hehe :D
And Mist Gun!!!! – he looks exactly like Gerard – Oh my goodness, Mist Gun!!! – I'm still obsessing over him...
And loving the tiny transformation lesson snippet from Mira – It was hilarious, I really like those side stories
Yulistiani D. Indriasari
Sukaa bonus story tentang Happy :3
Selena
Now we know how Happy appeared. Yay side stories!

Otherwise, everything has already been said about this series at some point. XD
Anna
The side story is adorable! It annoys me that they still pick preview pages which spoil the story, though.
Kate Mowery
Basically one long battle scene
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Paulius
Paulius marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Matthew
Matthew marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
  • One Piece, Bd.21, Utopia (One Piece, #21)
Hiro Mashima is a Japanese manga artist most known for his fantasy manga Groove Adventure Rave, published by Kodansha's Weekly Shonen Magazine, from 1999 to 2005. The series was later adapted into an anime. However, the anime adaption was cancelled before it could complete the series.
More about Hiro Mashima...
Fairy Tail, Vol. 01 (Fairy Tail, #1) Fairy Tail, Vol. 02 (Fairy Tail, #2) Fairy Tail, Vol. 10 (Fairy Tail, #10) Fairy Tail, Vol. 11 (Fairy Tail, #11) Fairy Tail, Vol. 03 (Fairy Tail, #3)

“My Heart is Bounding! I can fly anywhere as long as I'm with the Nakama I Love!!!"
~Leevy”