Start by marking “フェアリーテイル 15 [Fearī Teiru 15] (Fairy Tail, #15)” as Want to Read:
フェアリーテイル 15 [Fearī Teiru 15] (Fairy Tail, #15)

フェアリーテイル 15 [Fearī Teiru 15] (Fairy Tail #15)

4.48  ·  Rating Details ·  2,636 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
雷神衆が全滅し、B・O・FTも倒すべきはラクサス、ただ一人に!!FT最強を決めるこのバトル、『てっぺんとるチャンス』とばかりに、ナツがラクサスに挑みかかる!!一方、エルザは街の人を救う為、命を賭して“神鳴殿”の破壊に向かう!!ギルドの未来をかけたバトルの行方は!?B・O・FT、ついに決着!! ...more
Published May 15th 2009 by Kodansha

To ask other readers questions about フェアリーテイル 15 [Fearī Teiru 15], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about フェアリーテイル 15 [Fearī Teiru 15]

Aug 24, 2012 Lissibith rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, manga, favorites
Ankit Shah
Sep 05, 2014 Ankit Shah rated it really liked it
an action packed story which will bind you till you complete it.
Strangerealms
Jul 21, 2015 Strangerealms rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mangas-and-lns
My review is for the whole manga so far (50 volumes). Fairy Tail is set in a fantasy world where wizards join guilds to make a living, and help the population who have no magic and cannot face certain threats. Lucy is such a wizard looking for a guild, and after meeting Natsu she joins his guild Fairy Tail. I watched the anime first and I prefer the anime look, but the drawings do get better after some volumes. The regions do look pretty, and the cities as well. The manga is packed with humor an ...more
Cornerofmadness
Oct 05, 2011 Cornerofmadness rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
This volume is a carry over from the last big battle last volume. All of Laxus’s men and most of the Fairy Tail guild are out of the fight for good. Laxus has set up a spell that will level the entire city and his grandfather, in the meantime, might be dying of his injuries. The only three people left to fight Laxus are Natsu, Gajeel and Erza. The two dragon slayers take on Laxus while Erza tries to defeat his spell before anyone dies. As Laxus starts to become unhinged in the battle, Natsu and ...more
Wickedshizuku
Mar 03, 2016 Wickedshizuku rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anime fans, Manga fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Anime Insider Magazine
Starting this volume off with Chapter 119: Attack! The Great Kardia Cathedral! This is in the Fighting Festival Arc.
Everyone has been injured by the Hall of Thunder. Porlyusica, the reclusive doctor, has arrived and states that she thinks Master Makarov is dying. She begs Leevy to deliver this message to Laxus and bring him back.
Laxus has been going down memories of when his father was excommunicated from Fairy Tail, and the conversation with Makarov. Mist gun shows up and demands an end to Th
Ashley
Oct 17, 2014 Ashley rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Anita
Nov 11, 2014 Anita rated it it was amazing
Már nagyon érdekelt, hogy ki győzi le a villámpancsert, de legalább annyira izgatott Mystogan. Ugyanis halálian néz ki, épp úgy van felöltözve és felszerelkezve, ahogyan az (MMO)RPG máguskarakterek (én már csak tudom, hiszen mindig mindenhol mágus vagyok :D bár bőrcsizmás :P)!

Who the heck is Mystogan? Persze tippem volt, de elég lehetetlen/logikátlan. Megdöbbentő, hogy eltaláltam, holott nem értem, hogy lehetséges. Hmm…hmm…
Jessica
Jul 13, 2015 Jessica rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult
Luxas, Natsu and Gajeel Show DOWN!!!!! Epic battle between the fairies. I feel bad though because Luxas has gone like cuckoo for a stupid but understandable reason. But Master is dying and Natsu has to take out Luxas.

I love that Gajeel has a personal reason to fight Luxas, and it's not because he beat him up earlier, but maybe because Luxas almost hurt a certain girl....
Citybones
May 13, 2015 Citybones rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
Kara
Oct 05, 2016 Kara rated it really liked it
I'm amazed that Hiro was able to work such feelings into his artwork. The characters show what they feel just as obvious, and if they were starting it. The artwork is thought through and fits with what the character says.
Gabriel Wallis
Oct 28, 2014 Gabriel Wallis rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Gabriel by: Bekah Baird
Shelves: 2014
The Battle of Fairy Tail continues in this Fairy Tail manga (volume 15). It was just as entertaining as the rest of the Fairy Tail manga I've read, and it's probably one of my favorites. The art was great, the storyline was entertaining, and the subtle humor had me laughing my head off.
Waiyun
Apr 25, 2013 Waiyun rated it it was amazing
Intense Luxus & Natsu & Gazille fight... triple dragon hehe :D
And Mist Gun!!!! – he looks exactly like Gerard – Oh my goodness, Mist Gun!!! – I'm still obsessing over him...
And loving the tiny transformation lesson snippet from Mira – It was hilarious, I really like those side stories
Jesus Flores
Jan 11, 2016 Jesus Flores rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
So its the fight between Natsu, Ezra and the guy who put the fairy tail town under siege.

Its ok and fun to read, but just that.
Logan Simpson
Jan 18, 2016 Logan Simpson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
The main show down of this story arc happens in this volume. Natsu faces his biggest test yet. I really wanna know more about Mystogan because that part with him has me really confused.
Anna
The side story is adorable! It annoys me that they still pick preview pages which spoil the story, though.
Selena
Jun 28, 2012 Selena rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Now we know how Happy appeared. Yay side stories!

Otherwise, everything has already been said about this series at some point. XD
Sarah rated it really liked it
Oct 28, 2015
Majo
Majo rated it really liked it
Sep 14, 2016
Adam
Adam rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2015
Melanie
Melanie rated it really liked it
May 16, 2015
Alexa
Alexa rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2015
Evelyn Monge-Garcia
Evelyn Monge-Garcia rated it it was amazing
Mar 19, 2016
Chris
Chris rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2012
Ichigo Kurosaki
Ichigo Kurosaki rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2011
Eszter
Eszter rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2012
Cassie
Cassie rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2014
Gorlon
Gorlon rated it liked it
Jan 22, 2012
Alisson
Alisson rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2012
Emma
Emma rated it liked it
Nov 17, 2014
  • One Piece, Volume 49: Nightmare Luffy (One Piece, #49)
Hiro Mashima is a Japanese manga artist most known for his fantasy manga Groove Adventure Rave, published by Kodansha's Weekly Shonen Magazine, from 1999 to 2005. The series was later adapted into an anime. However, the anime adaption was cancelled before it could complete the series.
More about Hiro Mashima...

Fairy Tail (1 - 10 of 61 books)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 1 (Fairy Tail, #1)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 02 (Fairy Tail, #2)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 03 (Fairy Tail, #3)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 04 (Fairy Tail, #4)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 05 (Fairy Tail, #5)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 06 (Fairy Tail, #6)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 07 (Fairy Tail, #7)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 08 (Fairy Tail, #8)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 09 (Fairy Tail, #9)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 10 (Fairy Tail, #10)

“My Heart is Bounding! I can fly anywhere as long as I'm with the Nakama I Love!!!"
~Leevy”